Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SomethingSmellsFunny

This is a discussion on SomethingSmellsFunny within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, ive just came to iona and named my character to SomethingSmellsFunny ( random name popped up in my head ...
Page: 1

litox13

So, ive just came to iona and named my character to SomethingSmellsFunny ( random name popped up in my head )

Then i heard something about him beeing a scammer?

Ive searched around the forum alittle but i havent really found anythin, may someone tell me what its all about?

SomethingSmellz is a scammer on c-west (also scammed ppl on ionia as far as i know.. but he isn't using that name anymore)

litox13

So, that actully means i could use that name without getting a bad reputation?
    From what i understand hes name was SomethingSmellz, and my name is SomethingSmellsFunny.

Atleast some ppl know now, thanks.

nutsackatak1

So, that actully means i could use that name without getting a bad reputation?
    From what i understand hes name was SomethingSmellz, and my name is SomethingSmellsFunny.

Atleast some ppl know now, thanks. [/b]
    You'r good, but a better name would be, Boners

Isn't somethingsmells is an ares oldschool player?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Isn't somethingsmells is an ares oldschool player?[/b]
    Yes, and the same Ryan kid had a character named "SomethingSmellsFunny" on Ares, trying to be the greek legend.
    Wouldn't use that name if I were you, personally, I think your Ryan just for asking such a question, but ok.

Yes, and the same Ryan kid had a character named "SomethingSmellsFunny" on Ares, trying to be the greek legend.
    Wouldn't use that name if I were you, personally, I think your Ryan just for asking such a question, but ok.[/b]
    greeks had turks in their pockets in those times

greeks had turks in their pockets in those times [/b]
    Kinda other way around :P Turks had Gm's in ther pocket which also meant they had the Greeks in their pockets .. Since 99% of all the greeks on ares had a straight line to K2 Gm's

litox13

guess saving some cash for a namechange scroll isnt a bad idea then ^.^

Thanks for the anwers¨.

Ryan GTFO.

mrmagic2008

i wouldn't do a name change but that's because I'm cheap
    if you play legit, others will recognize and the 'scammer' stigma attached to the name will slowly fade away

King0fKingZ

hey this guy is ryan!

litox13

hm, ryan ? :s

To the people who says im some ryan / old somethingsmellsfunny guy.

Why would you name your character to that if you know its the name of a well known scammer?

Wonder how many ppl added me to thier scammer list,

greeks had turks in their pockets in those times [/b]
    WRONG.That guy from ares is Guesswho aka Eskrima aka felixir aka makis aka kaprinis aka the motherfucker who scammed a bil of ppl..And is just 1..Theres not many greek fags in ko..Just like 1-2 from the 200+ that plays there.. >.<
    I am from greece and i am on of the most trustable ppl in ko4life community!

Kinda other way around :P Turks had Gm&#39;s in ther pocket which also meant they had the Greeks in their pockets .. Since 99% of all the greeks on ares had a straight line to K2 Gm&#39;s[/b]
    Haha..You talking about
    Amazona.
    Aliakmonas
    Lordos
    Diamanths_Phantomas
    Lalaounis
    Axios
    Tsunami ..
    Those guys did pwn the whole motherfcuking ares and ur face there and u are just jealus.!!!

WRONG.That guy from ares is Guesswho aka Eskrima aka felixir aka makis aka kaprinis aka the motherfucker who scammed a bil of ppl..And is just 1..Theres not many greek fags in ko..Just like 1-2 from the 200+ that plays there.. >.<
    I am from greece and i am on of the most trustable ppl in ko4life community!
    Haha..You talking about
    Amazona.
    Aliakmonas
    Lordos
    Diamanths_Phantomas
    Lalaounis
    Axios
    Tsunami ..
    Those guys did pwn the whole motherfcuking ares and ur face there and u are just jealus.!!![/b]

You forgot to add Bidas, Mos..

And no they didnt pwn anything on ares kiddow =), they got facerolled each time they went to CZ. Eventhough they appeared out of nowhere with +1/2 Uniques and Full +8 and CS8.. Anyway nice try kiddow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast