Somone got Problem with PlaySpan ?

This is a discussion on Somone got Problem with PlaySpan ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo guys , i was trying buy some Knight Cash from Playspan . Then i got error that says PayPal ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Question Somone got Problem with PlaySpan ?

yo guys , i was trying buy some Knight Cash from Playspan .

Then i got error that says PayPal Express ERROR .

I thought maybe its decliend my PayPal since i bought some knightcash in the same week from my Paypal .
    But then i was also trying to charge my Visa card and i got the same errior but like your Visa Payment Deny or somthing like this .

Then i went to ShattedCrystal which i never bought there and i saw all kind of knightcash codes is out of stock .

So i just wanted to make sure if anyone has the same problem as i got at playspan when trying to buy anything there .

Thanks for everyone who answer.

p.s
    I dunno if its worng section or not , if it is please forgive me and pass it to other section .

Banned Senior Member

Well idk about all the problems you are geting but what you can do is make an new playspan acount with new credit card and then it will work or call plaspan or chat with playspan.
    Support | PlaySpan Marketplace

AmDWs6

i never had a problem with playspan and i always bought kc from it + they might just ave some code errors try later or as said above go to the support :P

I get the same problem so the only way for me to buy KC is through other people...

happend for me like 2 months ago and is still happening

Banned

there are guys like thing / klling spree/ yoav are selling cash knight codes
    you can buy from them and transfer the money through paypal
    atm yoav is selling cash knight through USd only

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlextraEG View Post
    there are guys like thing / klling spree/ yoav are selling cash knight codes
    you can buy from them and transfer the money through paypal
    atm yoav is selling cash knight through USd only
    Yes, but this is ofcourse more expensive than just buying from playspan or something similar I have no problems with playspan at the moment, but there has been some before, but all has been solved in the end.

PaininurAsz

ya theres no problem out there that i no of

SexyIsWhatIam

yes, there has been a bit of problem with playspan lately, eg. i got this problem with playspan, i bought it and it has deduct from my account but there is no code given or added to my history untill it send a email. So i would suggest you to check whether it deduct anything from ur account ? And check whether there is any email. If no, i tink you should wait awhile to try again.

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    yo guys , i was trying buy some Knight Cash from Playspan .

Then i got error that says PayPal Express ERROR .

I thought maybe its decliend my PayPal since i bought some knightcash in the same week from my Paypal .
    But then i was also trying to charge my Visa card and i got the same errior but like your Visa Payment Deny or somthing like this .

Then i went to ShattedCrystal which i never bought there and i saw all kind of knightcash codes is out of stock .

So i just wanted to make sure if anyone has the same problem as i got at playspan when trying to buy anything there .

Thanks for everyone who answer.

p.s
    I dunno if its worng section or not , if it is please forgive me and pass it to other section .
    How much ESN Codes you bought from playspan last month?
    They block me when i try to buy more then 5 times in same month.

You can try Offgamers (OffGamers - Game Card, Game Currency & Leveling Service Platform.).

Drugcola

OffGamers had best services.. i duno what about the prices

Yeah I bought premmy and it didnt go through then I tried again and it worked, but they charged me both times. SOBs

Banned

Default same problem

i have the same problem with playspan
    so i use shatteredcrystal or thingoflegend lol<<<< that last one is not a website its a person who sells esn codes =P
    it use to accept paypal i bought plat and some esn codes with my pp before but now i rejects it

KYNG

i always buy from playspan and i never have any problems