Somone know what going on with the Stun skills bug ?

This is a discussion on Somone know what going on with the Stun skills bug ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since last patch that k2 was trying to fix the Stun hack . They made new bug ( Im not ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Default Somone know what going on with the Stun skills bug ?

Since last patch that k2 was trying to fix the Stun hack . They made new bug ( Im not suprised tho) , all the Mage and Rogue Lighting skills works for like 99% and Warrior Shock stun is 100% not working (atleast for me) . Now When mages spaming 33 light nova they like stun whole ur party and there is no way to do anything till u get some luck and light getting off and u kill them all .

Somone know anything about it , when its gonna be fixed or if even k2 aware for this bug :S?

Banned

[quote name='Athenrye' date='May 12 2010, 03:57 PM' post='500096']
    @MaliceInWonderLand, ThaOne, & Known
    It seems that whenever the developers try to fix one thing, they break something else, such as with the Stun Hack temporary fix. What's the deal?
    To be totally honest, it's because they overlook things.
    The game is very old. That means more than just it having old programming; it means that the folk over at NOAH who made the game in the first place, for the most part, no longer work on KOL or with the company. Employees come and go, as is the way of business. What we end up with is having new programmers brought in who may not understand the game all that well, especially given that they've been schooled in newer techniques and probably don't have as strong a grasp on, frankly, out-dated coding methods.
    In the case of the stun hack fix, it seems that whomever wrote that patch didn't quite take into consideration the broader scale application of the stun effect. As such, the ratio of effectiveness has been completely borked all across the table both for players and monsters. We've made the developers well aware of their mistake and are currently waiting for a proper fix to this issue and the one they've made themselves.
    [/quote]
    athenrye's words..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I see , so now its only about " we waiting for MGAME" , means next year =) .

BoredofKO

if were lucky

TSK81

we are waiting for Mgame means we are waiting for a hope which may never come :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    Since last patch that k2 was trying to fix the Stun hack . They made new bug ( Im not suprised tho) , all the Mage and Rogue Lighting skills works for like 99% and Warrior Shock stun is 100% not working (atleast for me) . Now When mages spaming 33 light nova they like stun whole ur party and there is no way to do anything till u get some luck and light getting off and u kill them all .

Somone know anything about it , when its gonna be fixed or if even k2 aware for this bug :S?
    theres already a topic about this

and yes they are bugged and i like it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    theres already a topic about this

and yes they are bugged and i like it
    Ok just kill me(if u can 2) cuz i didnt saw topic about that .

Close topic mods , if there same topic already open =).

Banned

thats just gayzor.. u gotta get use to him

MrH

Bro, same thing happening to me stuns work lets say 90-95% now kind of sux, its a good for a bad...

Yea they work most of the time, which I don't mind one bit. Dont forget you may get stunned and slowed a lot, but so is your opponent.

The thing I don't like is the stupidly high stun rate on paranum (guessing would be the same on brahmun, apostle and deru)