Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sonofsatan scammer

This is a discussion on sonofsatan scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [Son`] Guys [Son`] If u had the login [Son`] of some guy [Son`] u barely know [Son`] and u accidently ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

[Son`] Guys
    [Son`] If u had the login
    [Son`] of some guy
    [Son`] u barely know
    [Son`] and u accidently
    [Karpsu] no
    [Son`] guessed the sq answer
    [Son`] and could take the char
    [Karpsu] no
    [Son`] what would u do O_O

HiddenRage

Originally posted by phantomlink
    [Son`] Guys
    [Son`] of some guy
    [Son`] u barely know
    [Son`] and u accidently
    [Karpsu] no
    [Karpsu] no
    shouldnt scam them if u didnt know them at all...

btw um change the topic or something to maybe a ? after scammer....lol looks like your stating that he is a scammer

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by HiddenRage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiddenRage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    [Son`] Guys
    [Son`] of some guy
    [Son`] u barely know
    [Son`] and u accidently
    [Karpsu] no
    [Karpsu] no
    shouldnt scam them if u didnt know them at all...

btw um change the topic or something to maybe a ? after scammer....lol looks like your stating that he is a scammer[/b]
    I didnt,i just asked the irc channel for their opinion h43r:

Son did u ever count how many ppl you scammed ingame? More than charlie maybe? Too bad I found I was told you and S1lent are same person ingame, dunno about forums easy to check...you scammed many NO members just because u were in clan...they trusted you in old days. Then you hopped clans stole so many chars that it's hard to keep up.

I am not happy that u eventually got wiser and didn't rename your chars sonof something...it was easier to find u ingame. The thing that you don't have dysflexia ( or what ever they call it ) you are harder to spot than Charlie...and well because english is native language to you, makes it also hard. One thing is that you never cannot keep asking borrow character, item and trade characters..you are miserable creedy bastard whose life has one meaning...Make others unhappy because u are unhappy irl.

I remember how u used to cry I don't have friends irl etc etc...well read big word...U don't get nor deserve any after all shit u have done...Can someone ban this shit and his ip ty.

Oh and I remember how many times we needed to check members and douple check them just because u tried to sneak back like 1 year...u are stubborn bastard, but now when I know you are back all tradet characters will be kicked out right away from clan. Oh and u better learn to change your nature a lot.

Wiches all N_O clan to you

I already told u all to ban this faggot...

He scammed half dies and me too . But no1 cares, so he'll never stop.

Good Luck With busines with a 14years old turk boy

Originally posted by wagyar
    Son did u ever count how many ppl you scammed ingame? More than charlie maybe? Too bad I found I was told you and S1lent are same person ingame, dunno about forums easy to check...you scammed many NO members just because u were in clan...they trusted you in old days. Then you hopped clans stole so many chars that it's hard to keep up. *

I am not happy that u eventually got wiser and didn't rename your chars sonof something...it was easier to find u ingame. The thing that you don't have dysflexia ( or what ever they call it ) you are harder to spot than Charlie...and well because english is native language to you, makes it also hard. One thing is that you never cannot keep asking borrow character, item and trade characters..you are miserable creedy bastard whose life has one meaning...Make others unhappy because u are unhappy irl.

I remember how u used to cry I don't have friends irl etc etc...well read big word...U don't get nor deserve any after all shit u have done...Can someone ban this shit and his ip ty.

Oh and I remember how many times we needed to check members and douple check them just because u tried to sneak back like 1 year...u are stubborn bastard, but now when I know you are back all tradet characters will be kicked out right away from clan. Oh and u better learn to change your nature a lot.

Son > Charlie....
    He scammed 150gbs and split with Conin and some anothers ppls...and come back now to scam more for give for conin.
    So.....FUCK YOU pay me back noob

acolyted

:wacko:

old news, that guy always been a scammer

SonHasQuitted

Son did u ever count how many ppl you scammed ingame? More than charlie maybe? Too bad I found I was told you and S1lent are same person ingame, dunno about forums easy to check...you scammed many NO members just because u were in clan...they trusted you in old days. Then you hopped clans stole so many chars that it's hard to keep up. *

Waggy waggy waggy...Who told u all these shit? I scammed: Icegul And Balao...NOBODY ELSE AND THAT I SWEAR ON MY MOMS DEAD...

Never scammed ANYONE from N_O Only those 2 bastards who got everything from Db hacking...

Damn waggy,didnt knowu was thinking like this about me, Why WOULD I EVER SCAM SOm1 From n_O... Get real..

Just icegul and Balao...I admit that..

Will the guy who told him this shit about me scamming LOTS of ppl And Alot ppl from N_O Pls explain his self...Damn u..

SonHasQuitted

The only N_O ppl i had contact with were:

U, wagyar
    Lerva
    2 priests i forgot name of
    And klingan...

And wagyar,i know deep inside me...that u KNOW THAT...ffs...And i would NEVER do something to ANY clannie of u

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Son > Charlie....
    He scammed 150gbs and split with Conin and some anothers ppls...and come back now to scam more for give for conin.
    So.....FUCK YOU pay me back noob[/b]
    Go ask icegul,he hacked enough for u to get u ur items.... Stop bitching and be happy i didnt get u banned for being in touch with DB hacking.... 150 gbs? Lol.. Worth in items I splitted em between every nice guy i knew... So now u gonna blame:

Shurt,Schrotti,Zaraki,Conin And alot others for scamming? Damn get real.

SonHasQuitted

I never "cried" that i dont have friend irl...If i ever would.. It woulda been for some help ingame...(Yes sometimes im just gay )....I aint in N_O Dont worry, Waggy, If i Really would LIKE to scam ppl other then icegul and balao...THEN PLS

Answer this fucking question

Why didnt i scam 20-25+ other ppls where i did big trades with...

Trades nothing compared next to the items i "scammed" from balao...

Why didnt i steal the lvl 65 rogue from Gangs?
    Why didnt i steal 64 priest from arthur?
    Why didnt i scam items worth more then 999m?
    Why didnt i take all the items from Ultima and immo's char? I had their login,they gave me...WHY DIDNT I TAKE EM?
    Why didnt i scam liquid(Zogi LVL 70 Warrior) When buying prem for him? Hes lvl 70 with HB+8.. WHY DIDNT I?

BEcause i DONT like scamming and DONT want to....Just i couldnt hold my self... When icegul started fighting with me and i found out he hacked DB...

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

I never "cried" that i dont have friend irl...If i ever would.. It woulda been for some help ingame...(Yes sometimes im just gay )....I aint in N_O Dont worry, Waggy, If i Really would LIKE to scam ppl other then icegul and balao...THEN PLS

Answer this fucking question

Why didnt i scam 20-25+ other ppls where i did big trades with...

Trades nothing compared next to the items i "scammed" from balao...

Why didnt i steal the lvl 65 rogue from Gangs?
    Why didnt i steal 64 priest from arthur?
    Why didnt i scam items worth more then 999m?
    Why didnt i take all the items from Ultima and immo's char? I had their login,they gave me...WHY DIDNT I TAKE EM?
    Why didnt i scam liquid(Zogi LVL 70 Warrior) When buying prem for him? Hes lvl 70 with HB+8.. WHY DIDNT I?

BEcause i DONT like scamming and DONT want to....Just i couldnt hold my self... When icegul started fighting with me and i found out he hacked DB...[/b]
    True that, he could've scammed me and immo but he didnt
    I trust son <3

Good luck trusting him...so did we trust. Oh if my word is good enough many old N_O ppl still remember things, I also would wanna post some old ss from pms, but damn all KO pictures burned with old HD, well I still have memory left I am not that old...

SonHasQuitted

Good luck trusting him...so did we trust. Oh if my word is good enough many old N_O ppl still remember things, I also would wanna post some old ss from pms, but damn all KO pictures burned with old HD, well I still have memory left I am not that old...
    Waggy,be fair and tell me who told u this shit... and WHO from n_O did i EVER scam...

Was icegul in no?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast