Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

sonofsatan scammer

This is a discussion on sonofsatan scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar Good luck trusting him...so did we trust. Oh if my word is good enough ...
Page: 3

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Good luck trusting him...so did we trust. Oh if my word is good enough many old N_O ppl still remember things, I also would wanna post some old ss from pms, but damn all KO pictures burned with old HD, well I still have memory left I am not that old...
    Waggy,be fair and tell me who told u this shit... and WHO from n_O did i EVER scam...

Was icegul in no?[/b]
    Yes pls

king arthur

im buying a name change scroll anyways :lol:

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by king arthur
    im buying a name change scroll anyways *:lol:

U would trust me AGAIN... Woudlnt u?

Son start to be a nice guy.....
    Pay some of ur scammed friends :S
    U scammed me in 40gbs bro <_<
    if u pay me 10-15gbs its fine but stop to scam...u'll win really nothing

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    Originally posted by SonHasQuitted@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Son did u ever count how many ppl you scammed ingame? More than charlie maybe? Too bad I found I was told you and S1lent are same person ingame, dunno about forums easy to check...you scammed many NO members just because u were in clan...they trusted you in old days. Then you hopped clans stole so many chars that it's hard to keep up. *

I am not happy that u eventually got wiser and didn't rename your chars sonof something...it was easier to find u ingame. The thing that you don't have dysflexia ( or what ever they call it ) you are harder to spot than Charlie...and well because english is native language to you, makes it also hard. One thing is that you never cannot keep asking borrow character, item and trade characters..you are miserable creedy bastard whose life has one meaning...Make others unhappy because u are unhappy irl.

I remember how u used to cry I don't have friends irl etc etc...well read big word...U don't get nor deserve any after all shit u have done...Can someone ban this shit and his ip ty.

Oh and I remember how many times we needed to check members and douple check them just because u tried to sneak back like 1 year...u are stubborn bastard, but now when I know you are back all tradet characters will be kicked out right away from clan. Oh and u better learn to change your nature a lot.

Wiches all N_O clan to you

I never "cried" that i dont have friend irl...If i ever would.. It woulda been for some help ingame...(Yes sometimes im just gay )....I aint in N_O Dont worry, Waggy, If i Really would LIKE to scam ppl other then icegul and balao...THEN PLS

Answer this fucking question

Why didnt i scam 20-25+ other ppls where i did big trades with...

Trades nothing compared next to the items i "scammed" from balao...

Why didnt i steal the lvl 65 rogue from Gangs?
    Why didnt i steal 64 priest from arthur?
    Why didnt i scam items worth more then 999m?
    Why didnt i take all the items from Ultima and immo's char? I had their login,they gave me...WHY DIDNT I TAKE EM?
    Why didnt i scam liquid(Zogi LVL 70 Warrior) When buying prem for him? Hes lvl 70 with HB+8.. WHY DIDNT I?

BEcause i DONT like scamming and DONT want to....Just i couldnt hold my self... When icegul started fighting with me and i found out he hacked DB...
    True that, he could've scammed me and immo but he didnt
    I trust son <3[/b]
    Shame son didnt scam immo, the lil fagget.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Son did u ever count how many ppl you scammed ingame? More than charlie maybe? Too bad I found I was told you and S1lent are same person ingame, dunno about forums easy to check...you scammed many NO members just because u were in clan...they trusted you in old days. Then you hopped clans stole so many chars that it's hard to keep up. *

I am not happy that u eventually got wiser and didn't rename your chars sonof something...it was easier to find u ingame. The thing that you don't have dysflexia ( or what ever they call it ) you are harder to spot than Charlie...and well because english is native language to you, makes it also hard. One thing is that you never cannot keep asking borrow character, item and trade characters..you are miserable creedy bastard whose life has one meaning...Make others unhappy because u are unhappy irl.

I remember how u used to cry I don't have friends irl etc etc...well read big word...U don't get nor deserve any after all shit u have done...Can someone ban this shit and his ip ty.

Oh and I remember how many times we needed to check members and douple check them just because u tried to sneak back like 1 year...u are stubborn bastard, but now when I know you are back all tradet characters will be kicked out right away from clan. Oh and u better learn to change your nature a lot.

I never "cried" that i dont have friend irl...If i ever would.. It woulda been for some help ingame...(Yes sometimes im just gay )....I aint in N_O Dont worry, Waggy, If i Really would LIKE to scam ppl other then icegul and balao...THEN PLS

Why didnt i take all the items from Ultima and immo's char? I had their login,they gave me...WHY DIDNT I TAKE EM?
    Why didnt i scam liquid(Zogi LVL 70 Warrior) When buying prem for him? Hes lvl 70 with HB+8.. WHY DIDNT I?

BEcause i DONT like scamming and DONT want to....Just i couldnt hold my self... When icegul started fighting with me and i found out he hacked DB...
    I trust son <3[/b]
    Shame son didnt scam immo, the lil fagget.[/b][/quote]

Btw i also had ur login baba josh

Chuo

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by ultimaliaz
    <!--QuoteBegin-SonHasQuitted
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

I trust son <3
    Shame son didnt scam immo, the lil fagget.[/b]
    Btw i also had ur login baba josh[/b][/quote]

well he was only lvl 50 h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Son needs a mentor........

One with a crowbar would prolly be best.

Saying that Son did give my old account back.

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Felix
    Son needs a mentor........

One with a crowbar would prolly be best. *

Saying that Son did give my old account back.
    Ya,i gave it back... Wagyar why didnt i take his account if im such a bastard and a scammer? Maybe cuz im NOT?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

But you did let Zero on it and you did use naughty programes on it. Saying that you got butt fucked by some ppl who need the account id also.

Never the less Son you got alot of work to do with the people that don't trust you. Good luck your going to need it

SonHasQuitted

Originally posted by Felix
    But you did let Zero on it and you did use naughty programes on it. *Saying that you got butt fucked by some ppl who need the account id also.

Never the less Son you got alot of work to do with the people that don't trust you. Good luck your going to need it
    Ya ur right felix,I need it

Ty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123