Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello, I am the BP

This is a discussion on Hello, I am the BP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I am the BP I am the Battle Preist, maybe you have heard of me?? I am the one ...
Page: 1

Default Hello, I am the BP

Hello, I am the BP

I am the Battle Preist, maybe you have heard of me??

I am the one who is doing the melee demeges on you.

Or sometimes also, the monster - but that is hard, because several people do not like it when I do that.

Sometimes I am said to "Hey yous, you BP. Get in the "BACK AND TOSSA LE HEALZ AND +++++"

I el oh el at this notion - and substitute my own. Often times my BPing has gotten me trouble - for example:

Many people don't want me to go with them to Krowaz

Or even to simpler places, like adventuring inside of a Abyss Dungeon.

But I know what I can be capable of doing!! Even the Orcs has known of me.

I have already beaten the Knight Onlining because of BP. Felankor and Ultima have been vanquished:

YOU CAN DO THIS AS A WARRIOR? NO! ONLY THE BP!!

What was the last thing going through Felankors head as I smashed it with my hammer? I will give you a hint - it rhymes with "OH GOD HE IS THE BP!!"

Sometimes when I can finally find pals to do the raidings, I let them know the score right away. I tell THEM who the BP is. They don't forget at all.

So in conclusion, everybody I wanted you to know me, the BP. One day when more people are BP, I will look behind me and see less raising hands making girly heal magics. They will instead be making bruises - OR HOLES with weapons. Onto their enemies' faces, I think.

AND BEHIND ME will be the rogues, who are left behind. And I will say LOLrogue. They will say "YOU ARE THE BP?? I HAVE BEEN PEW PEWED" and cry. I will look at them and solemnly say "Yes, I am the BP, it is time for me to go now, because I have bosses to pew."

Thank you for reading bye!
    Last edited by axeman; 05-09-2010 at 04:54 PM.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

No, I am the BP.

Banned

OMG its the BP!

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

my mom said I am THE bp! and my mom's always right!

Ignore Me Senior Member

Respect to all BPs.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Axeman Im Reading this whilst very high and know that you must be so very monged aswell.

I loved this.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    Axeman Im Reading this whilst very high and know that you must be so very monged aswell.

I loved this.

highstyle is a lifestyle

Validating

im PB - punkbuster

Banned

GoGoGo BP's

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

What?... wait wait.. What?

If anyone here has seen the wow forums, did this remind you of all the Hello I am the RET keylogging posts?

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    If anyone here has seen the wow forums, did this remind you of all the Hello I am the RET keylogging posts?
    Hmm, google google ...... Oh yeah. Was still funny without knowing the joke.

I am the retribution paladin, maybe you have heard of me??

I am the one who is doing the melee dps on you.
    Or sometimes also, the monster - but that is hard, because several people do not like it when I do that.

Sometimes I am said to "Hey yous, you ret. Get in the "BACK AND TOSSA LE HEALZ"

I el oh el at this notion - and substitute my own. Often times my retting has gotten me trouble - for example:

Many people don't want me to go with them to Karazhan
    keylogger.url

Or even to simpler places, like adventuring inside of a shadow laboratory:
    keylogger.url

Once I even was reported into the AFK's for being specced ret in a battleground:
    keylogger.url

But I know what I can be capable of doing!! Even the Alliance has known of me:
    keylogger.url

I have already beaten the World of Warcrafting because of ret. The king and Regent Lord have been vanquished:
    YOU CAN DO THIS AS A ROGUE? NO! ONLY THE RET!!
    keylogger.url

What was the last thing going through General Stormpike's head as I smashed it with my hammer? I will give you a hint - it rhymes with "OH GOD HE IS THE RET!!"
    keylogger.url

Sometimes when I can finally find pals to do the raidings, I let them know the score right away. I tell THEM who the ret is:
    keylogger.url
    They don't forget at all.

So in conclusion, everybody I wanted you to know me, the ret. One day when more people are ret, I will look behind me and see less twriling fingers making girly heal magics. They will instead be making bruises - OR HOLES with weapons. Onto their enemies' faces, I think. One day, I will show up for the Karazhan raid, and I will see:
    keylogger.url

AND BEHIND ME will be the rogues, who can not spell their own class, who are left behind. And I will say LOLrogue. They will say "YOU ARE THE RET?? I HAVE BEEN PEW PEWED" and cry. I will toss them a 34 crit heal and solemnly say "Yes, I am the ret, it is time for me to go now, because I have raid bosses to pew." In their anguish and keyboard turning, their A and D keys will explode, leaving them POWERLESS and UNABLE TO MOVE LEFT OR RIGHT - then, we strike in unison.

Banned

lol haha

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Hillarius, +1 xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast