Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NuclearWinter
  • 1 Post By NuclearWinter

"soooooooon"

This is a discussion on "soooooooon" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Knight Online - Juego MMORPG 3D GRATIS (Steam)...
Page: 1

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

How convenient, the initial rush from the other server died down, people quit. suddenly the try to lure all the players back

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    How convenient, the initial rush from the other server died down, people quit. suddenly the try to lure all the players back
    I dunno mate, there is 1000+ merchants on 03, 250+ on 04, and it goes up by about 50~100 a day.

After making some money from genie and pre pot with lvl 83 cap, it's time to get some people back xD

that post literally says the same thing theyve been saying the whole time. soon... it still failed to give a date when it will be open. The long awaited Ardream will soon arrive but it is unknown to many as to when the gates will open.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

They already killed the hype for ardream sadly. I completely switched classes because i got sick of playing mage hoping ardream would come out. now im not really interested in it anymore.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    They already killed the hype for ardream sadly. I completely switched classes because i got sick of playing mage hoping ardream would come out. now im not really interested in it anymore.
    Who plays ardream mage lol?

90% sin, 8% priest, 1% warrior, 1% mage.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    Who plays ardream mage lol?

90% sin, 8% priest, 1% warrior, 1% mage.

You obviously don't play ardream regularly. for a fraction of the price of sin gear you can spam 400+ on an ice/ light mage in ardream every blade. against anyone unbuffed you're a terror. and a lightning mage spamming 400+ is a priests worst nightmare. Guess you didn't play cwest.
    fuckthisgame likes this.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    You obviously don't play ardream regularly. for a fraction of the price of sin gear you can spam 400+ on an ice/ light mage in ardream every blade. against anyone unbuffed you're a terror. and a lightning mage spamming 400+ is a priests worst nightmare. Guess you didn't play cwest.
    But nowadays when you can't stack DD as you used to be able to, Mages will have a even harder time against rogues, Jamadars really fucked that up.
    But sure I hated those mages back in the day, Sparco, Zeca, zwitter for example, they hit you way to hard and they could tank alot, but that was because they had so much DD back then, but now it doesn't do as much being stacked with DD

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    But nowadays when you can't stack DD as you used to be able to, Mages will have a even harder time against rogues, Jamadars really fucked that up.
    But sure I hated those mages back in the day, Sparco, Zeca, zwitter for example, they hit you way to hard and they could tank alot, but that was because they had so much DD back then, but now it doesn't do as much being stacked with DD
    Come back baby . It's fun pking with & against you.
    Last edited by zwitter; 06-11-2016 at 10:18 AM.

mage fire paper built ardream. yes i die fast but i also kill fast. i see your rouges on ardream .

Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    mage fire paper built ardream. yes i die fast but i also kill fast. i see your rouges on ardream .
    Sorry to say this, but you won't see anything except for maybe your respawn in ardream, if you go paper -.-"

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Jamadar. DD doesn't rule the world now