Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sorry about new topic

This is a discussion on Sorry about new topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX I'm laying the bombshell...SHUT THE FUCK UP...holy fuck I'm going to say it right now..TURKS ARE ...
Page: 1

earl

Default Sorry about new topic

Originally posted by cRuX
    I'm laying the bombshell...SHUT THE FUCK UP...holy fuck I'm going to say it right now..TURKS ARE THE DUMBEST/THICK SKULLED PLAYERS...wow...holy shit seriously..We blame turks...meaning turkish players not the fucking nation...what do you not get..? seriously?..When did we say WE hate turkey it's a terrible place..we say "fucking turks"..."noob turks"..And go make more topics about turks...nothings going to change? gg u just admitted to turks being morons...They completely disrespect us but want to be treated as gods..not equals..gods...This shit just pisses me off how you guys can't beat it into your head what we mean when we say "turks"...
    1st i want to say that i m sorry , i know that topic was locked but i have some words to tell that idiot , u know why nothing gonna change cos kids have no idea about forums/english they cant understand what u write here cos of that they cant understand ur language in game and yes when u say turks it includes me too u can just say kids or idiots , anyway i dun give a shit to ur opinions cos u have no difference btw that kids who ruin this game.

P.S: Yun again sorry about making new topic close this 1 whenever u want.

no racism plz lets all give hands :wacko:

Karpsu

Default Re: Sorry about new topic

Originally posted by earl
    when u say turks it includes me too u can just say kids or idiots
    When you say kids, do you mean all the kids world wide? I doubt it. When someone around here says Turks suck, it basically includes the Turks who cheat and ks and whatnot. Sadly enough that seems to be the mojority of Turks.

Medusa

if u really dont care about his opinion u shouldnt have opened a new topic about it .. ur just like those kids then

earl

Default Re: Sorry about new topic

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl
    when u say turks it includes me too u can just say kids or idiots
    When you say kids, do you mean all the kids world wide? I doubt it. When someone around here says Turks suck, it basically includes the Turks who cheat and ks and whatnot. Sadly enough that seems to be the mojority of Turks.[/b]
    how many topic did open about turks 10k or more? Did anything change ? Could u get anything by making fun about idiot turks? Whats the point of those topics ? The turks that u talk about CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH thats why they r acting like that.

earl

Originally posted by Medusa
    if u really dont care about his opinion u shouldnt have opened a new topic about it .. ur just like those kids then
    i dun also i dun give a shit to urs but u know i cant stop my self when ppl like u bs on forums.

Medusa

u cant do anything about us whining about turks get it straight already , i can say whatever i want to whoever i want whenever i want , as well as we cant do anything about turks ruining our game because they are like fast spreading disease

just stfu and dont try to make things right anymore cuz u know u cant

earl

wow , getting owned by a TURK should hurt.

armand0

how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?

Karpsu

Why exactly should we know? They sure do give a nice impression on themselves in here, makes me wanna meet them in the real. And yes, I know what they look like.

Inspectah Deck

meh im so frusrated with turks after the day i had. so in general, earl stfu we are entitled to our own opinion because its not aginst the rules to have an opinion (not on these forums atleast) if its frigging bugs you so much that turks are being branded than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out.
    and for all the turkish saints (FiRe earl zaraki etc.) if its the kids that are being stupid and make ur rep go bad, i wouldnt point at the kids. court of law doesnt point at kids below the age of 13 and why? because untill that age they are under the responsibility of their perants. its not the young kids to be blamed its the poor education they get at home, which all turks prolly get at home seeing as all turks on these forums share the same opinion

armand0

if i hate some1 so much, i ll search for them before hating em so much.
    and coz most of the ppl b1tching about turks here are just kids, playing games all day long without having any idea about the world.
    U should learn not to mess game and reality, its just a GAME where 60-70% of the servers are turkish, that doesnt mean thats the Turks fuking this game, 90% of the ppl trying to fuk the game but the majority of em are turks coz turks are the majority in servers, its not about being a turk.
    Swearing a nation because of a game is nothing but ignorance.

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by armand0
    how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?
    i was in turkey, i was in insanbul except the good food i hated it i gotten just the same things i get ingame
    i got "scammed" by a taxi driver for 20$ and my brother got robbed ("hacked") for 250$
    yes i know the diffrence and yes i know where turkey is, all of us who had planned to see where is it best to put a bomb on turkey had googled for the map

Medusa

Originally posted by armand0
    that doesnt mean thats the Turks fuking this game
    it sure doesnt :lol: , not even u believe that crap

armand0

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    i was in turkey, i was in insanbul except the good food i hated it i gotten just the same things i get ingame
    i got "scammed" by a taxi driver for 20$ and my brother got robbed ("hacked") for 250$
    yes i know the diffrence and yes i know where turkey is, all of us who had planned to see where is it best to put a bomb on turkey had googled for the map[/b]
    so thats why every year millions of tourists come to turkey??
    turkey is the homeland of all the crimes, no1 offends a crime in the world except turkey. Maybe that would be good for u to learn that crime rates in turkey is much less than the average of the world.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast