Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry about new topic

This is a discussion on Sorry about new topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-armand0 how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ...
Page: 2

SiegeR

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inspectah Deck)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?
    i was in turkey, i was in insanbul except the good food i hated it i gotten just the same things i get ingame
    i got "scammed" by a taxi driver for 20$ and my brother got robbed ("hacked") for 250$
    yes i know the diffrence and yes i know where turkey is, all of us who had planned to see where is it best to put a bomb on turkey had googled for the map[/b]
    thats not showing how turks are
    thats just show how lame u and ur brother are.They never scam or highjack me

:lol:

earl

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
    meh im so frusrated with turks after the day i had. so in general, *earl stfu we are entitled to our own opinion because its not aginst the rules to have an opinion (not on these forums atleast) if its frigging bugs you so much that turks are being branded than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out. *
    and for all the turkish saints (FiRe earl zaraki etc.) if its the kids that are being stupid and make ur rep go bad, i wouldnt point at the kids. court of law doesnt point at kids below the age of 13 and why? because untill that age they are under the responsibility of their perants. its not the young kids to be blamed its the poor education they get at home, which all turks prolly get at home seeing as all turks on these forums share the same opinion
    i dun care about my reputation my friends know who i m its enuf for me , i m kinda agree with u on some points i didnt say dun share ur opinions or i didnt say that parents of those kids r angels many time i admit our education system is so bad thats why kids cant speak eng and why they act so rude but my fuking point why u guys make topics about turks each day u dont talk anything the different always same shits , " hey wow dude i got a pm from turk he said a.q slm aga baba clan plus "
    i cant get what u guys get from those kind of topics.

armand0

Originally posted by Medusa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Medusa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0
    that doesnt mean thats the Turks fuking this game
    it sure doesnt :lol: , not even u believe that crap[/b]
    yes it doesnt, u r playing in US server, u r paying for US companies, they are responsible for the servers, they can easily prevent babashopping/editting and many other cheats, but they dont not to lose money, its their fault not turks. There are many turks playing Wow in EU servers why dont we ever hear any complaints there?

morax

Why do turks get so defensive thats what i dont get. If someone was calling crap out of England all the time id probably join in and admit we live in a society full of fucking retards. As im not part of the majority i wont take it personally. Same as the legit turks should recognise the problem and accept that most of the turk kids are retarded its simple.

P.S - Earls a scamming toad :wub:

Karpsu

Maybe they have a little smaller amount of turkish players? Today I was merchanting and I had gotten 18 PM's. 2 of them were in English. Out of those 16 Turkish pm's 4 or 5 ended up with they fucking my relatives. Does that seem alright to you considering this is as you stated a game hosted by an US company? The fact it, they can't just ban all turkish people and say "most of them were a-holes and deserved it".

My opinion is, the game would be FAR more enjoyable without the Turkish players. Gonna kill me now?

i remember 1 time turkish dsl had problems and cz was deserted... it was so boring so i like them cuz i can have fun killing them and they can kill me :wub:

Originally posted by armand0
    how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?
    we own iraq, iran is a bunch of crazy theocrats and turkey is a nbunch of cheaters who will defend each other no matter what ad never think they aare worng. good enough difference?

armand0

Originally posted by Karpsu
    . Gonna kill me now?
    if u wanna die, u can kill urself.
    Exploding a whole country isnt not our idea

earl

@morax if topics about nations dun make any sense u'd lock all of em and also u'd mute/ban topic creaters start with me at least it will be a start. I exactly said same thing with u those topics r meaningless and each day ppl make more topics about turks.

Hostageebenisikiyim

öncelikle, Hostage Ebeni sikiyim, Yun Yuuzhan.. Seninkininde amk.

than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out.
    Dude we do we do but then they come and whine "OMG WTF NOOOESSS THEY REPORT TO CS SO CHILDISH OH NOESSS" Ofcourse we laugh at them *points at camazotz and urunfaster + AHM

WE ALL KNOW NOW THAT AHM GETS SUPPORT BY GMS FREE LVLS İTAMS ETC!!

Also a couple words for Exodus, HELL ORGASMATRON YOUR A FUCKING NEWB!
    Phantom_Rouge go blow your self.
    TunaFishyMe How old are you again?
    n00bz , his name speaks for his self.
    and all those other jews *points at ewylanal* useless fucking scammers.

Dumar, What did you earn by now with your racist friends? And your superman storys?

Aut you fucking chink go fuck your self and get a life same goes for Evenson the scamming faggot.

A couple retards that are over 30 years old and dont have a job and they just care so much about a game with full of bugs .. Bugs are to be used , Cheats are to be used else you will get p00ntaged nig.
    Look at k2 they do everything about money.. BLOCK SCROLLS FTWWWWW

CHARLIE187 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Turks > all

You'r all a bunch of fucking lifeless faggots that can only flame Turks even when their parents get raped by niggers.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Hostageebenisikiyim

than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out.
    Dude we do we do but then they come and whine "OMG WTF NOOOESSS THEY REPORT TO CS SO CHILDISH OH NOESSS" Ofcourse we laugh at them *points at camazotz and urunfaster + AHM

Dumar, What did you earn by now with your racist friends? And your superman storys?

Aut you fucking chink go fuck your self and get a life same goes for Evenson the scamming faggot.

A couple retards that are over 30 years old and dont have a job and they just care so much about a game with full of bugs .. Bugs are to be used , Cheats are to be used else you will get p00ntaged nig.

Turks > all

You'r all a bunch of fucking lifeless faggots that can only flame Turks even when their parents get raped by niggers.
    noluyo a.q derdin ne?

Hostageebenisikiyim

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostageebenisikiyim

Turks > all

noluyo a.q derdin ne?[/b]
    Gavurlarin götunu yalamayi birak artik sende amk

Karpsu

Originally posted by Hostageebenisikiyim

Turks > all

Soo... This is what we mean by the common "Turk".

Hostageebenisikiyim

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostageebenisikiyim

Turks > all

Soo... This is what we mean by the common "Turk".[/b]
    I remember you being a archer with an ib for koxp ofc.

If you don't care abotu his opinion, why the fuck you bother posting a new thread >_<'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast