Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sorry about new topic

This is a discussion on Sorry about new topic within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by n00bzZ If you don't care abotu his opinion, why the fuck you bother posting a new thread ...
Page: 3

Hostageebenisikiyim

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    If you don't care abotu his opinion, why the fuck you bother posting a new thread >_<'
    hi jew

Medusa

Originally posted by Karpsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Karpsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostageebenisikiyim
    öncelikle, Hostage Ebeni sikiyim, Yun Yuuzhan.. Seninkininde amk.

than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out.
    Dude we do we do but then they come and whine "OMG WTF NOOOESSS THEY REPORT TO CS SO CHILDISH OH NOESSS" Ofcourse we laugh at them *points at camazotz and urunfaster + AHM

WE ALL KNOW NOW THAT AHM GETS SUPPORT BY GMS FREE LVLS İTAMS ETC!!

Also a couple words for Exodus, HELL ORGASMATRON YOUR A FUCKING NEWB!
    Phantom_Rouge go blow your self.
    TunaFishyMe How old are you again?
    n00bz , his name speaks for his self.
    and all those other jews *points at ewylanal* useless fucking scammers.

Dumar, What did you earn by now with your racist friends? And your superman storys?

Aut you fucking chink go fuck your self and get a life same goes for Evenson the scamming faggot.

A couple retards that are over 30 years old and dont have a job and they just care so much about a game with full of bugs .. Bugs are to be used , Cheats are to be used else you will get p00ntaged nig.
    Look at k2 they do everything about money.. BLOCK SCROLLS FTWWWWW

CHARLIE187 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Turks > all

You'r all a bunch of fucking lifeless faggots that can only flame Turks even when their parents get raped by niggers.
    Soo... This is what we mean by the common "Turk".[/b]
    exactly... *sigh* even in our forums we have to take this shit... damn..

Hostageebenisikiyim

[quote][quote][quote]öncelikle, Hostage Ebeni sikiyim, Yun Yuuzhan.. Seninkininde amk.

than you are more than welcome to report to CS every single guy that doesnt really feel the "love" that turks spread out.
    Dude we do we do but then they come and whine "OMG WTF NOOOESSS THEY REPORT TO CS SO CHILDISH OH NOESSS" Ofcourse we laugh at them *points at camazotz and urunfaster + AHM

Dumar, What did you earn by now with your racist friends? And your superman storys?

Aut you fucking chink go fuck your self and get a life same goes for Evenson the scamming faggot.

A couple retards that are over 30 years old and dont have a job and they just care so much about a game with full of bugs .. Bugs are to be used , Cheats are to be used else you will get p00ntaged nig.

Turks > all

You'r all a bunch of fucking lifeless faggots that can only flame Turks even when their parents get raped by niggers.
    Soo... This is what we mean by the common "Turk".
    MEDUSA YOUR INFORMATION SAYS THAT YOUR BEHIND ME BUT I CANT SEE ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karpsu

If I may add, you Turks are extremely interested in other people's mothers. Is this something that every average Turk enjoys or something more of the KO community thing? I just don't feel comfortable when a 12-year-old Turkish boys, such as yourself, have so strong feelings about other people's mothers.

Originally posted by Karpsu
    If I may add, you Turks are extremely interested in other people's mothers. Is this something that every average Turk enjoys or something more of the KO community thing? I just don't feel comfortable when a 12-year-old Turkish boys, such as yourself, have so strong feelings about other people's mothers.
    nah they liek mathers better. they like to fack them and sisters...
    btw i told a kosper i wanted to bomb his house so he told me he bomb motehr sister family generation...so watch out anyone in my generation...

[quote][quote][quote]

Turks > all

Soo... This is what we mean by the common "Turk".
    MEDUSA YOUR INFORMATION SAYS THAT YOUR BEHIND ME BUT I CANT SEE ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you are making a good impression on the way we think about turks..good job..that right there just proves our point, everybody's point about turks...and im not saying that all turks are bad..i know some gg turks...but you just make them look bad.

btw how old are you...seriously...
    this is pathetic
    do u know the reason why we flame "turks" you just gave us and yourself a good reason by posting shit.
    this disgust me.....

Hostage

What needs to be done, Is ban all the accounts to people who cant prove they are 18+. MANY problems will be solved. Their TOS says you need to be 18+ or have a parent/guardian take responsibility for the account. h43r:

Medusa

everyone post your personal id card or else be banned! lol jk , would be a extreme but good idea.. at least i could stay in the forum

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Re: Sorry about new topic

Originally posted by earl+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(earl)</div>
    Originally posted by Karpsu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-earl

when u say turks it includes me too u can just say kids or idiots

When you say kids, do you mean all the kids world wide? I doubt it. When someone around here says Turks suck, it basically includes the Turks who cheat and ks and whatnot. Sadly enough that seems to be the mojority of Turks.
    how many topic did open about turks 10k or more? Did anything change ? Could u get anything by making fun about idiot turks? Whats the point of those topics ? The turks that u talk about CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH thats why they r acting like that.[/b]
    you ain't gonna stop people from having this discrimnation thing against turk by opening a new topic just for defensive purpose, so why put it up?

Cleatus

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    Originally posted by Inspectah Deck@
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?

i was in turkey, i was in insanbul except the good food i hated it i gotten just the same things i get ingame
    i got "scammed" by a taxi driver for 20$ and my brother got robbed ("hacked") for 250$
    yes i know the diffrence and yes i know where turkey is, all of us who had planned to see where is it best to put a bomb on turkey had googled for the map
    so thats why every year millions of tourists come to turkey??
    turkey is the homeland of all the crimes, no1 offends a crime in the world except turkey. Maybe that would be good for u to learn that crime rates in turkey is much less than the average of the world.[/b]
    +1

The US is the WORST country in the world for bad guys referance

you can look it up anywhere. I love this country, but I also know that we're not perfect.

Google is your friend

Healer Dude

ppl ppl lets make it fair...
    ppl who dont speak english in KO and ppl who cheat suck...
    all happy now?

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>

yes it doesnt, u r playing in US server, u r paying for US companies, they are responsible for the servers, they can easily prevent babashopping/editting and many other cheats, but they dont not to lose money, its their fault not turks. There are many turks playing Wow in EU servers why dont we ever hear any complaints there?[/b]
    disregarding k2's poor abillity to do somthing useful. do you honestly belive that its not the turks fault for cheating, but its k2's? well than, why wont i go murder you and than i'll claim its not my fault and say the police didant came in time to stop me

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inspectah Deck
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-armand0

how many of u know exactly where is Turkey, or how turkish ppl look like? or do u even know the differnce between iran, iraq and turkey?

i was in turkey, i was in insanbul except the good food i hated it i gotten just the same things i get ingame
    i got "scammed" by a taxi driver for 20$ and my brother got robbed ("hacked") for 250$
    yes i know the diffrence and yes i know where turkey is, all of us who had planned to see where is it best to put a bomb on turkey had googled for the map
    thats not showing how turks are
    thats just show how lame u and ur brother are.They never scam or highjack me

:lol:[/b]
    ignoring the fact im lame for a moment, i was merely pointing out that to me atleast the things i see ingame fits the things i see in rlf, where did i say ALL TURKS commit crimes? fuck, armand0 you and many other turks in here are so frigging defensive that you just wont agree to look on things from a diffrent prespective.

Originally posted by earl

i dun care about my reputation my friends know who i m its enuf for me , i m kinda agree with u on some points i didnt say dun share ur opinions or i didnt say that parents of those kids r angels many time i admit our education system is so bad thats why kids cant speak eng and why they act so rude but my fuking point why u guys make topics about turks each day u dont talk anything the different always same shits , " hey wow dude i got a pm from turk he said a.q slm aga baba clan plus "
    i cant get what u guys get from those kind of topics.
    we express our opinions, frustration sometimes, anger, and sense of humor. that is what we get from these topics, why we do it on a daily basis? because we get those so god damn annoying/amusing pms every single day.
    and what do turks get with the "proud to be turk/we hate racist ppl" sigs? the exact same thing! you express opinions frustration anger and in a certain way, humor.
    we post these usless topics here and not on the offical forums because we want our freedom of speech, and so do you, when you add those sigs and comment on our to "retarded" topics.
    nothing will change with this community imo, not untill turkish children will be better educated and english lessons will exist in public schools. dont be in such a hurry to go and defend youre homeland. you know whats youre homeland is in your eyes. and if youre so proud of turkey you dont need to be so defensive about it. because if you defend somthing, you basicly want to hide a flaw in it

Originally posted by Hostageebenisikiyim

Turks > all

HAHAHAHA SO FUCKING OWNED...A TURK PROVES THAT THE MAJORITY OF TURKISH PLAYERS ARE TOTAL RETARDS WHO SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS GAME BECUZ THEY MAKE THE GAME WORSE!!!

:lol: ^_^ :wub:

earl

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck

we express our opinions, frustration sometimes, anger, and sense of humor. that is what we get from these topics, why we do it on a daily basis? because we get those so god damn annoying/amusing pms every single day.
    and what do turks get with the "proud to be turk/we hate racist ppl" sigs? the exact same thing! you express opinions frustration anger and in a certain way, humor.
    we post these usless topics here and not on the offical forums because we want our freedom of speech, and so do you, when you add those sigs and comment on our to "retarded" topics.
    nothing will change with this community imo, not untill turkish children will be better educated and english lessons will exist in public schools. dont be in such a hurry to go and defend youre homeland. you know whats youre homeland is in your eyes. and if youre so proud of turkey you dont need to be so defensive about it. because if you defend somthing, you basicly want to hide a flaw in it
    at which post did i defend my country or my ppl? I just say u guys r idiots who cant do any shit irl nor ingame and trying to make fun with turks at each topic and trust me it hurts me when idiots try to make fun with my nation thats all.

Man, lets take it slower....

If a mexican (what ever nation) pm's me and talks shit, then it will be most likely posted, but i don't see mexians or the english talking shit ingame, everyday me, and rest of the nations see TURKISH PLAYERS (been playing this game for years, only turkish stupidass pms only, so far) as a negative force.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast