Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sorry forgot the link for tez

This is a discussion on sorry forgot the link for tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OzZzZzZz we all love u tez *:wub: * good work get him banned if he cheats :P ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by OzZzZzZz
    we all love u tez *:wub: *

good work get him banned if he cheats :P
    arent u a turk :blink:

you should want me out of this game as adem says :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    could care less what the peice of shit says...i got his mage banned with kcs file proof

i will always ban cheaters and do my best to get them banned turk or no turk....if my mother played and she was cheating i would get her banned to

a.q adem

p.s. dro he said alot to get me to say that....i didnt just say it like cama did.....he told me to fuck everyone in my family and even my dead sister <_< *:angry:
    adem says:
    "fuck you tez" *ok whatever
    "fuck your clan tez" ok whatever
    "fuck bush" who cares ok whatever
    "fuck USA" whatever
    "fuck your family" ok whatever
    "fuck your dad" ok whatever
    "fuck your mom" ok whatever
    "fuck your god" ok whatever
    "fuck your mom" ok whatever cause you already said that stupid turk
    "fuck your sister" what mother fucker.....FUCK ALLAH

gresnik wont talk to me anymore cuz i said "ı'm fack your sıster"

I :wub: Tez
    At least a turk loves u dude.

Bizonne

Haha, great stuff!

FatM4n

Originally posted by Ali1989
    I *:wub: *Tez
    At least a turk loves u dude.

thats not enough wubs Ali

This is how you should do it

-------------:wub::wub::wub:-------------------------:wub::wub::wub::wub:------------------------------:wub:------------------------:wub:
    ------------:wub:-----------------------------------:wub:---------------------------------------------:wub:-------------------:wub:
    ----------:wub:-------------------------------------:wub:-----------------------------------------------:wub:---------------:wub:
    -------:wub:----------------------------------------:wub:-------------------------------------------------:wub:-----------:wub:
    ------:wub:-----------------------------------------:wub:---------------------------------------------------:wub:-------:wub:
    --- ---:wub:----------------------------------------:wub:-----------------------------------------------------:wub:---:wub:
    -------- :wub:--------------------------------------:wub::wub::wub:---------------------------------------------:wub:-:wub:
    ----------- :wub:-----------------------------------:wub:-----------------------------------------------------:wub:--:wub:
    --------------:wub:---------------------------------:wub:---------------------------------------------------:wub:------:wub:
    ----------------:wub:-------------------------------:wub:--------------------------------------------------:wub:---------:wub:
    --------------:wub:---------------------------------:wub:------------------------------------------------:wub:--------------:wub:
    -------------:wub:----------------------------------:wub: ---------------------------------------------:wub:-------------------:wub:
    :wub::wub::wub:--------------------------------------:wub::wub::wub::wub:-------------------------------:wub:------------------------:wub: PLS

Love it or hate, but Tez did so much good things to usko

Luckyduck

Tez didnt ban me when I duped 100's of GB's. Payed him hush hush money. ^^

didn't you get banned once LuckyDuck?

Luckyduck

Ya, didn't I just say I duped 100 GB's and Tez caught me and I had to pay him money to get back in.

sophiem

y am englysh hard :wub:

Banned

lucky was baned for bus abuseing the buildings during wars....he was 30 day banned but odd thing is all the other people didnt get banned just him :lol:

so many did it and even after his ban people were still doing it and they never got banned ROFL

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by FatM4n
    He also proliferated the largest amount of illegal weapons and armors from KoM.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    p.s. dro he said alot to get me to say that....i didnt just say it like cama did.....he told me to fuck everyone in my family and even my dead sister <_< *:angry:
    adem says:
    "fuck you tez" *ok whatever
    "fuck your clan tez" ok whatever
    "fuck bush" who cares ok whatever
    "fuck USA" whatever
    "fuck your family" ok whatever
    "fuck your dad" ok whatever
    "fuck your mom" ok whatever
    "fuck your god" ok whatever
    "fuck your mom" ok whatever cause you already said that stupid turk
    "fuck your sister" what mother fucker.....FUCK ALLAH
    I don't know... maybe is just me, but with your position, clan leader of a well known human clan, nominated for king, a role model to some... I think you should have known better, keep your mouth shut and not reduce to his level of immatureness.

But hey.. that's just me

Banned

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    He also proliferated the largest amount of illegal weapons and armors from KoM.[/b]
    still same old rent

actually i sold for him for one month and maybe 8 items max....get ur facts right please

largest amount of people who bought KoM items from what he said when i met him was AHM, Infinity, and OutKasted....i would not doubt it as all of you were geared in +8 very fast without holding the castle for long time yet

a AHM member is the one who added me to the msn convo with him and said he is legit guy who broke anvil code

but hey i am sure i was a one man army who beat out the whole orc nation in sales with my 8 items i sold for him <_<

dro ur right and after i apologized to the turkish community on there cafegeveze forums.....fit of rage over a loved one who is deceased kinda got to me

and dro i guess me being a clan leader and my position i shouldnt have any feelings or ever get mad .....but guess what things get to all of us.........

but hey, thats just me

all the cool people were doing it...why shouldn't i?

if everyone else was doing it, then it's ok for me to do it too.

Banned

Originally posted by faze
    all the cool people were doing it...why shouldn't i?

if everyone else was doing it, then it's ok for me to do it too.
    again diff is i didnt know at the time in the begining and when i did i stopped asap

i know for a fact the guy from AHM who added me to the msn didnt stop even after he knew

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast