Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sorry forgot the link for tez

This is a discussion on sorry forgot the link for tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually Tez KoM was before and I mean a long time before we were involed with CSW, I remeber the ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Actually Tez KoM was before and I mean a long time before we were involed with CSW, I remeber the shit I got on ranking about my items. I was no different to anyone else at the time, I don't admit to being an angle I always done what I done and put up with the flaming. What I or OutKasteD have to do with this thread or even with items has no relivence.

I was trying to make you and people on this forums aware of whats been going on the officals. My clan disbanded over 3 months ago and I as a player don't actually play.

People that sick up for one another are hard to find in this game and enimies are easy to make , now show me the same respect and curtiscy that I always have given to you in future please Tez.

Banned

was not trying to trash ur clan dude u know i love u guys and respect all of you

was just making a point that i was not the 1st or last and i was not even close in sales to others

sorry if i offended but was not meant like that

Banned

and all this leads to is what i was shouting in EMC at that chicken..

tez likes the penis h43r:

PS: sorry asains for small print :wub:

little_painter

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    Love it or hate, but Tez did so much good things to usko
    He also proliferated the largest amount of illegal weapons and armors from KoM.[/b]
    -_- nobody listen too history

little_painter

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

He also proliferated the largest amount of illegal weapons and armors from KoM.

but hey, thats just me[/b]
    achually, thats alot of people -_-
    and ps dont forget ur american witch meens u lose

Banned

Originally posted by little_painter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little_painter)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

-_- nobody listen too history[/b]
    history is sometimes inaccurate and overrated

and i am not american jackass.....i am indian and proud of it and still a citizen of india....i am just a permanant resident in america

Luckyduck

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    lucky was baned for bus abuseing the buildings during wars....he was 30 day banned but odd thing is all the other people didnt get banned just him :lol: *

so many did it and even after his ban people were still doing it and they never got banned ROFL
    No, I received a 3 day ban, not 30. And yes it was facking stupid b/c the GM didn't do SHIT for weeks but Phantom had his butt buddy log on for 2 secs to ban me and only me out of the 100's of people bugging town buildings. Hard to even call it a bug b/c you don't need to TP or anything, you just facking walk through the wall. =P

Phantom was just pissed b/c I did it the best

Banned Senior Member

nah Lucky it just so happened you decided to do it while Greenster was on msn at the time, other wars GM wasn't online to check out

And without relog yes you had to TP to get into the building, how do you think I was sitting there killing all the mages who relogged before?

Luckyduck

Originally posted by phantomlink
    nah Lucky it just so happened you decided to do it while Greenster was on msn at the time, other wars GM wasn't online to check out

And without relog yes you had to TP to get into the building, how do you think I was sitting there killing all the mages who relogged before?
    100m says I can get in there without the aid of TP or anything STILL. You can just walk in.

And got nothing against you Phantom, I thought it was funny. Just too bad the punishment didn't go to the rest that deserved it -_-
    It was actually good that you put me in time out b/c that was exam week and it helped me focus on my studies :lol: :lol:

:wub:

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by little_painter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little_painter)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

-_- nobody listen too history[/b]

and i am not american jackass.....i am indian and proud of it and still a citizen of india....i am just a permanant resident in america [/b][/quote]

your from india and you live in New Jersey, 90% chance you or someone in your immediate family drives a cab.

lol im just kidding

ReiRei

lucky was baned for bus abuseing the buildings during wars....he was 30 day banned but odd thing is all the other people didnt get banned just him :lol: *

so many did it and even after his ban people were still doing it and they never got banned ROFL
    I know a mage who did

Banned

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLeePMoDe)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by little_painter
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

-_- nobody listen too history

and i am not american jackass.....i am indian and proud of it and still a citizen of india....i am just a permanant resident in america [/b]
    your from india and you live in New Jersey, 90% chance you or someone in your immediate family drives a cab.

lol im just kidding [/b][/quote]

cabs zzzzzz

we own hotels, gas stations, quikie marts, liquor stores, and food stores....get it right man dotheads OWN :lol:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

and dro i guess me being a clan leader and my position i shouldnt have any feelings or ever get mad .....but guess what things get to all of us.........

but hey, thats just me
    When things get to me I don't go arround insulting other religions man... and as a clan leader and "role model" for some people you should have known better. Is just common sense. I'm not telling you to not have feelings or that you can't get upset or angry, but I'm saying that you should have more restraint of yourself.

Nigglet

nd as a clan leader and "role model" for some people

ROFL !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast