Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

sorry kinda anoyed :/ (diez pk)

This is a discussion on sorry kinda anoyed :/ (diez pk) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 3

Default Re: sorry kinda anoyed :/ (diez pk)

Inactive Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

All the good players left when I left *h43r:

wait, which character did you play?
    a noob one [/b]
    pfft, the one and only TunaFishyMe --nc--> IamSocrates[/b][/quote]
    oh u were that sin that was lvl 12.34 for a solid year, during which u spammed all KO-related forums? h43r:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    When I PK'd the other night on KamY, people used acid pots more then skills in large groups
    ++1 sooo annoying i have to repair every 10 mins <_<

Socrates

i like acid pots.

and i like to do a 'glarfist' as you put it.

1v1 doesnt interest me. i enjoy killing a big group much more than killing just one guy. why? cos minor heal is for idiots who enjoy spamming buttons on their keyboard, i'll probably never do it, 99% of the sins that came with their minor heal died vs my hp potting anyways. i stick to my point that with minor healing you lose your ability to move quickly and switch targets quickly. besides im archer now...

in the end i know one thing i am doing and some people here obviously dont, enjoying the game the way it is. turks aren't that much different than the others. they just speak a different language for you as much as you speak a different language for them.

Originally posted by Socrates
    i like acid pots.

1v1 doesnt interest me. i enjoy killing a big group much more than killing just one guy. why? cos minor heal is for idiots who enjoy spamming buttons on their keyboard, i'll probably never do it, 99% of the sins that came with their minor heal died vs my hp potting anyways. i stick to my point that with minor healing you lose your ability to move quickly and switch targets quickly. besides im archer now... *

in the end i know one thing i am doing and some people here obviously dont, enjoying the game the way it is. turks aren't that much different than the others. they just speak a different language for you as much as you speak a different language for them.
    hey you know socrates, we're a dying breed us hp poters... actually, you're a dying breed cuz im out of that crappy game :lol:

xAraChNiDx

i like acid pots.

1v1 doesnt interest me.
    i enjoy killing a big group much more than killing just one guy. why? cos minor heal is for idiots who enjoy spamming buttons on their keyboard, i'll probably never do it, 99% of the sins that came with their minor heal died vs my hp potting anyways. i stick to my point that with minor healing you lose your ability to move quickly and switch targets quickly. besides im archer now... *

I just highlighted a few of the points that officially made that the most retarded post i have ever read on this forum.

it beat out some of the more fancied challengers for the title, like those who defended rebelde20 telling the forum what a champion he was, also those who asked for advice on duping or koxp, even those who asked elementary questions such as "how do i equip a weapon" are less retarded than you, at least there is hope for such people when compared to you.

Lets face it, most archers are only archers because they can't combo for shit.

i like acid pots.

1v1 doesnt interest me. i enjoy killing a big group much more than killing just one guy. why? cos minor heal is for idiots who enjoy spamming buttons on their keyboard, i'll probably never do it, 99% of the sins that came with their minor heal died vs my hp potting anyways. i stick to my point that with minor healing you lose your ability to move quickly and switch targets quickly. besides im archer now... *

I'm totally agree with you, all peoples cry when they died or something else, but Knight online is based on the party and i think the 8vs8 is more interessant than the 1vs1.

By the way this forum become more and more disrespectfull...
    Well, I like this game and I like to read this forum, but the good topics are more and more rare ....

Speed

Originally posted by Kennie
    same thing on ares, its not all about skills and teamwork anymore. its all about who have more and better tanking priests that can spam party heal.

im sure 90% of human ares who pk at night know about Kennie and his "duffer". we have many letters of complaints, yet we still get gangbang by parties with 2-3 priests duffing us continuously(subside/torment/parasite you name it they have it). ironically the ppl who complain are those in that parties. isnt that right flippin and thane37?
    kennie that is really funny lol , when im in cz pking solo ( warrior ofc ) u always seem to aim at me without any fear lol ... because u have ur priest with u or other team mates .. but when we have tried in arena ive killed u and most of ur clan a crap load of times , so that makes me think people only face others when they got a healer and spam duffing everyone..

basically the whole point of the topic , good old 1v1 is long gone from cz , its all about having a priest spam heal ur ass

Socrates

Originally posted by xAraChNiDx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xAraChNiDx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates
    i like acid pots.

1v1 doesnt interest me.
    i enjoy killing a big group much more than killing just one guy. why? cos minor heal is for idiots who enjoy spamming buttons on their keyboard, i'll probably never do it, 99% of the sins that came with their minor heal died vs my hp potting anyways. i stick to my point that with minor healing you lose your ability to move quickly and switch targets quickly. besides im archer now... *

I just highlighted a few of the points that officially made that the most retarded post i have ever read on this forum.

it beat out some of the more fancied challengers for the title, like those who defended rebelde20 telling the forum what a champion he was, also those who asked for advice on duping or koxp, even those who asked elementary questions such as "how do i equip a weapon" are less retarded than you, at least there is hope for such people when compared to you.

Lets face it, most archers are only archers because they can't combo for shit.[/b]

well it's not because i dont have a post count of 1k+ that i don't know how to play this game. i know i will lose a 1v1 agaisnt good minor heal comboers but i have no problem in confessing that cos i don't care about it that much but i do know that my combo is a pretty good one and that i am much better than the average assassin and im sure many people will confirm this, the reason i'm archer is just cos i wanted a change for a while. You obviously don't know me and that probably shows how little time you've actually spent playing this game and how much time you've spent making posts on this forum telling people how retarded their posts are. assuming you are from australia(meaning you are the genetic garbage of england, which isnt something to be proud of, since we're not going to be nice to eachother anyway im gonna give it a go) i don't think you know alot of turks. i live in a country which is one of the most attractice countrys for outsiders to move in as our social system allows them to get here and get money from the government pretty easy blabla not important, poitn is i know alot of turks in real life, ingame. i know people from the us in real life, ingame, and i've seen little difference between them and im not aiming at americans in specific, just any country.

reason i like acid pots cos i just know how much it pisses people off, it's almost like getting people xpd.

and about minor heal combo, i really don't see the fun in spamming buttons on your keyboard... it makes too much noise, it makes me tired, and it destroys my keyboard. I don't want to spend time on practicing it because when i pk, i'm better off with hp pots.

the fact that you say my post is retarded, doesnt necessarily has to make me a retard, but i do know that you are much closer to being a retard than me, as real retards dont post here, since in my comprehension, retards shouldnt be able to read or write messages, correct me if i am wrong; english isnt my first language.

i can say in the end again, i'm still enjoying the game, i'm playing on decent lvld priests, rogues warriors adn a while ago a mage too and im enjoying playing each character, reading your post makes me think you are suffering from alot of frustrations, probably a result from you getting your ass kicked by those turks that you seem to hate so much(cos they kick your ass) maybe you have to learn to take a defeat and go on with your life

Cocaine

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    Originally posted by xAraChNiDx@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates

i like acid pots.

1v1 doesnt interest me.

Zuahahahahahahahaha. Pwnt +1.

Lets face it, most archers are only archers because they can't combo for shit.

well it's not because i dont have a post count of 1k+ that i don't know how to play this game. i know i will lose a 1v1 agaisnt good minor heal comboers but i have no problem in confessing that cos i don't care about it that much but i do know that my combo is a pretty good one and that i am much better than the average assassin and im sure many people will confirm this, the reason i'm archer is just cos i wanted a change for a while. You obviously don't know me and that probably shows how little time you've actually spent playing this game and how much time you've spent making posts on this forum telling people how retarded their posts are. assuming you are from australia(meaning you are the genetic garbage of england, which isnt something to be proud of, since we're not going to be nice to eachother anyway im gonna give it a go) i don't think you know alot of turks. i live in a country which is one of the most attractice countrys for outsiders to move in as our social system allows them to get here and get money from the government pretty easy blabla not important, poitn is i know alot of turks in real life, ingame. i know people from the us in real life, ingame, and i've seen little difference between them and im not aiming at americans in specific, just any country.

reason i like acid pots cos i just know how much it pisses people off, it's almost like getting people xpd.

and about minor heal combo, i really don't see the fun in spamming buttons on your keyboard... it makes too much noise, it makes me tired, and it destroys my keyboard. I don't want to spend time on practicing it because when i pk, i'm better off with hp pots.

the fact that you say my post is retarded, doesnt necessarily has to make me a retard, but i do know that you are much closer to being a retard than me, as real retards dont post here, since in my comprehension, retards shouldnt be able to read or write messages, correct me if i am wrong; english isnt my first language.

i can say in the end again, i'm still enjoying the game, i'm playing on decent lvld priests, rogues warriors adn a while ago a mage too and im enjoying playing each character, reading your post makes me think you are suffering from alot of frustrations, probably a result from you getting your ass kicked by those turks that you seem to hate so much(cos they kick your ass) maybe you have to learn to take a defeat and go on with your life [/b]

Psy

If you were attempting to win a 1v1 I would fuck it up too if I had the chance.

DragonFire

If it is people I know I leave them alone..but if it just some turks then fuck them I want NP

Psy

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    If it is people I know I leave them alone..but if it just some turks then fuck them I want NP
    +1 whassup is just another turk to me.

as a general, and don't get me wrong of course there are exceptions... these noobs with minor heal dont actually combo, they just skill normally while spamming minor heal

anyway when i actually played a rogue i didn't need minor heal, there were very few fights i would lose. This game is alot more about knowing your situation and being smart with it than it is pressing buttons in a series. Appeal to what your opponent least expects from you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123