Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sounds Like A GM war is coming.

This is a discussion on Sounds Like A GM war is coming. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any1 tell me, if we should register somewhere or we just need to be online today? and any1 know ...
Page: 3

can any1 tell me, if we should register somewhere or we just need to be online today? and any1 know what hour will it begin?

Ignore Me Senior Member

can any1 tell me, if we should register somewhere or we just need to be online today? and any1 know what hour will it begin?[/b]
    On Ares 1 about 2 hours ago. We get announcement of some bone thingys spawning outside the castles.

Edit... after reading Linus reply elsewhere.

Your nation must collect cursed bones from the invading monsters. And give the to Gavinka.

Then your nation is judged worthy and gets the blessing of the gods which is a 25% XP event and 25% Noah event.

Different activitys to come over the weekend.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

<3 GM wars

anything good happen in game yet?

Ignore Me Senior Member

<3 GM wars

anything good happen in game yet?[/b]
    I&#39;m guessing you read what I wrote, :lol:

Anyway collected a few bones got an XP event for it.

I&#39;m guessing you read what I wrote, :lol:

Anyway collected a few bones got an XP event for it.[/b]
    nice lol... what would be real great is if k2 was like the GM has unsealed bifrost!!

haha if they ever do enable it again it&#39;ll be for plat prem members only, or buy a Key of bifrost in PUS only 19.99$ :P

007_heal

That is funny, i didn&#39;t know York Uni gave that much. Should have gone there instead of Toronto.

Anyways on topic, most likely a GM war considering the reading. It refers to lots of battles and how a new one is beginning. Then again it could be a new server, but if they said they are not gonna release a new server then they probably wont.

and why would they tell every1 to be on if a new server was releasing lols... last time server was released was like a 12hour maintenance

In this time Xagok has sired a daughter named Xutija, who has inherited her father’s strength and power.[/b]
    I hope if the new server comes out, its named this. Gonna be pretty funny hearing people try to pronounce it.

Banned Senior Member

LOL it was a k2 shame event at ronark :S they spawned skeleton and give all 100k for 1 cursed bone(that they wrote) so i traded gm and i got 1 silver coin only for 9 pieces. This gm event suck hard hahahah like 20% of the people traded it in and its not much anyway 1 time rpr :P

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hope they do something new
    not a event they done before

Ignore Me Senior Member

LOL it was a k2 shame event at ronark :S they spawned skeleton and give all 100k for 1 cursed bone(that they wrote) so i traded gm and i got 1 silver coin only for 9 pieces. This gm event suck hard hahahah like 20% of the people traded it in and its not much anyway 1 time rpr :P[/b]
    The GM dont explain it well.

It doesn&#39;t suck. You collect bones as a nation to get a blessing of XP and Noah event.

Who turns it in doesn&#39;t matter.

Instead of heres an Xp event they gave it a story. And as the event goes on more significant stuff is promised by Linus.

There&#39;s more coming. Day 1 is supposed to be a little lame so that when people miss it -- because we&#39;re not announcing any times -- nobody goes "Aww shucks, K2&#39;d again!!1!1!"

Also, everyone benefits, since the <strike>exp and Noah event</strike> blessing of the gods only gets activated if enough Cursed Bones are collected, so you should say thank you to the people that turned them in B)
    ...did anyone else ever realize that the currency is called "Noah," and the designer of the game is "Noahsystems"? I&#39;m embarrassed to say I just made that connection :lol:[/b]

DoNotMess

That is funny, i didn&#39;t know York Uni gave that much. Should have gone there instead of Toronto.

Anyways on topic, most likely a GM war considering the reading. It refers to lots of battles and how a new one is beginning. Then again it could be a new server, but if they said they are not gonna release a new server then they probably wont.[/b]
    I go to UofT..exams next week k2 puts in event the week i have exams.. go figure
    tho it seems like the event isn&#39;t all that great

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

The first event happened today, it was a REALLY gay event where these cursed skeleton&#39;s were spawned, over like 1,500 of them in one bunch in front of EMC and Luferson castle&#39;s and these huge 4-5 GM&#39;s were standing waiting on the crystal. You had to kill the skeleton&#39;s and get the cursed bones, and each cursed bone you traded to the GM the GM gave you a silver coin, (100k). After they finished collecting bones, they said "the ingredients have been completed and the gods have allowed an EXP/Noah event in server 1.
    Pathos btw.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

does anyone know if they did this event more then 1x today? like did they do it real early in the morning like turk time and then again in the afternoon or was it just the afternoon?

I think it was supposed to be only one cursed event, if we got enough ingredients, then GMs have made an xp/noah event

now, we have to wait for another event, cuz Linus said that the beggining will be a bit lame :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast