Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SPAM CS WITH, "BRING BACK TRADEABLE SCROLLS"

This is a discussion on SPAM CS WITH, "BRING BACK TRADEABLE SCROLLS" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dro why so short on imagination? if cant buy scrolls for igc, manage to get em some ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Dro
    why so short on imagination? if cant buy scrolls for igc, manage to get em some other way. At the end u`ll find that is not hard and is worth the same...
    With this "other way" i think your referring to selling somethiong for USD and then buying KC. But not all of us have CC's and stuff..

TunaFishyMe

he means database hacking

Hostage

No wonder why people are cheating. Cant afford to play, so you do what you have to do to get by.

I'll start bugging Isiloon. Why not? Nobody gets banned for it.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    he means database hacking
    GL with that, I still have yet to see anything that convinces me that anyone outside K2 can do more than simple 'SELECT' statements, if that.

nfw

Originally posted by Hostage
    No wonder why people are cheating. Cant afford to play, so you do what you have to do to get by.

I'll start bugging Isiloon. Why not? Nobody gets banned for it.
    this is sad but true zz

TunaFishyMe

Set rsRingMeUp = dbKO.OpenRecordset("Select * FROM RingTable;")
    Set rsMyItems = dbChar.OpenRecordset("Select * FROM Accessories;")

rsRingMeUP.MoveFirst

Do Until rsRingMeUp.EOF
    rsMyItems.AddNew
    rsMyItems.Fields(1) = rsRingMeUp.Fields(1)
    rs.Update

rsRingMeUP.MoveNext
    Loop

xD this is all i learned so far. spoonfeed me xD

PamelaAnderson

Maybe not even that....maybe they just use saved queries.

Yun_Yuuzhan

I don't see how. Even assuming they know the table structure, performing operations on a SQL Server 7.0 (I believe that's the version KO uses) DB from an outside location is extremely difficult to do without being detected. Even for such a lazy company as K2.

Haxium

Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    why so short on imagination? if cant buy scrolls for igc, manage to get em some other way. At the end u`ll find that is not hard and is worth the same...
    With this "other way" i think your referring to selling somethiong for USD and then buying KC. But not all of us have CC's and stuff..[/b]
    The reason why ppl don't buy kc, is because most of them don't have CC, not because they don't have money.

That's why they implemented more payment method (payment through telephone bills/cc/mobile etc). And now that almost everyone is able to buy kc, they just removed the trade function for PUS items.

Right now, i don't think that the amount of people buyin scrolls for usd changed a lot. But once everyone will notice there is no other way to do it, they will just use to new payment method, and k2 will start earning money. Smart way to earn money (does it really come from k2 ? )

Rentzusuken

I've always paid for my scrolls through the PUS and never sold them for IGC so...no.

at the end u'll see game became p2p .

Originally posted by morax
    Use some money u gay!
    then dont ask for buffs when u pking :rollseyes:

haha silly kids

On my other account I buy silver or gold premium eveyr month just to use scrolls and sell them to those in need since they have no CC. Due to non tradeability of scrolls, I refuse to buy premium or KC until they become tradeable again. Pking now just completely sucks now because no one wants to spend their own money to be able to PK effeciently. *

BRING BACK TRADING OF SCROLLS OR YOUR GONNA LOSE CUSTOMERS ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
    sent :wub:

BattyBat

look, everyone here is or should be in theory affluent enough to spend some money on KC, so why not do so?

say you get 2k KC.. thats what 20 usd? not much at all..

and you can get a lot of scrolls out of that

just stop being tight arses.

p.s ROFL OSCAR :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast