Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SPAM CS WITH, "BRING BACK TRADEABLE SCROLLS"

This is a discussion on SPAM CS WITH, "BRING BACK TRADEABLE SCROLLS" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BattyBat look, everyone here is or should be in theory affluent enough to spend some money on ...
Page: 3

wraith86

Originally posted by BattyBat
    look, everyone here is or should be in theory affluent enough to spend some money on KC, so why not do so?

say you get 2k KC.. thats what 20 usd? not much at all..

and you can get a lot of scrolls out of that

just stop being tight arses.

p.s ROFL OSCAR *:wub:
    a treated wound will heal but an untreated one will get worse.

STOP PAYING K2 TO RUIN THE GAME, IF THEY DONT GET MONEY FROM KC THEN THEY WILL REENABLE SCROLLS BECAUSE K2 is a "tight arse"

BattyBat

why should i stop* paying because others are pissed?

i will still have fun and buy scrolls, as will a lot of others who i know and pk with

morax

What are you trying to say oscar? - i was just trying to make you feel useful in the party

To be honest if i need to buy scrolls i will, KO is cheap compared to some hobbies - i will spend more going out with friends tonight than i will on a whole month of KO - Go figure.

wraith86

Originally posted by BattyBat
    why should i stop* paying because others are pissed?

i will still have fun and buy scrolls, as will a lot of others who i know and pk with
    your missing the point, if you keep letting K2 push us around its going to turn into 50$ a month and every non premium account is terminated and KOXP is the only way to use an archer.

GyL

in a way it's good ... there will be more buffers and less debuffers or full healer ... game will be more easy.

ppl that use to play on myko or ares b4 premium appeared knows it ... and there is still ppl like me that thinks that scrolls ruined teamplay in a way

Originally posted by morax
    Use some money u gay!
    so i should start to pay K2 for getting hacked by turks? :blink:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

and what about the people who CANT buy kc? and no way around it? batty?

Cookie_God

guess i wont be seeing tempest in cz anytime soon ^^ *runs out to cz and hogs all the humans*

Aqu

Originally posted by TempesT
    then they can fack off :lol:

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    then they can fack off :lol:[/b]
    actually that isnt funny...i dont got money to put in some fuking computer game..and still i wanna enjoy KO..i stopped WoW for a while cuz of the KO pk system..the "chill ko-pk"..u put on ur scrolls..and for 30min, u got NOTHING to worry about..

Aqu

If you cant scrape together $10-20 a MONTH, then you have serious financial issues. Dont bother replying with "oh but im only xx years old". Yes well I had a job when I was 14 I believe it was, nothing special, but I got paid enough in 2 or 3 hours to afford KC for a month, and that was at age 14.

So dont say you dont have the money. What you ARE saying is that you arent prepared to spend it. Then accept the consequences.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123