Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 48.88%
  • No

160 51.12%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead

This is a discussion on Opinion Towards people who spend $$ on game to get ahead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What is your opnion on all these people who spend $$ in KO, just to have an advantage. Iv always ...
Page: 1

MillionVoices

What is your opnion on all these people who spend $$ in KO, just to have an advantage.

Iv always though thats its pretty weak, buying items to make urself better. Its like somethnig that you cant accomplish yourself so you go out and buy items for USD just to get ahead of other people. Part of the game is th fun of hunting bosses and earning the items, like somethnig you worked hard for. Buying items to get ahead is just weak. Ya DIG!1

Banned

nowadays it helps :P for its ook aslong as they dont buy +9 shit and +3 stuff which are from gm's etc

i respect them because their waste of money is my personal gain =]

RiseAgainst_

Stupid poll. People can do whatever the fuck they want with their money. They can be respectable people and babashopper as well as they can use 0 coins in the game and be pieces of shit

Jay

dont see the problem... if u have the money and u want to spend in on ko then do it.. its ure own choice.... its just being a hypocrite when people bitch about babashopping seeing when they quit ko, they themselves sell all their shit for USD ( seeing as they are promoting babashopping themselves by selling for usd )

Banned Senior Member

I dont mind it, except Aba is starting to piss me off about it -_-

Jay

aba didnt spend any money of his own yet

Rampage

dont mind if people dont hide it

Banned

aba didnt spend any money of his own yet[/b]
    yes indeed jay and rice spendin all the $ now XD

MillionVoices

Its not about how much $$ u have or how much you can afford.

Its about noob buying items because their to pathetic to farm their own.

runordie

It doesnt bother me, It happens in all rpg's. if you wanna get technical, they are technically working for the money and then buying so they are still working for something : /

TehFonz

Who cares really? Is it any of anyones business if someones got better items than you? lol its a "GAME" its not real, if your neighbor go buys a brand new car and you still got a beater but you got a better job are you not gonna respect him or her? Are you gonna be disrespectful towards them because they have something better than you?

DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME

Most of you guys/girls are on here are haters. Its a video-game quit your bitching and Grow up :wub:

BobGreensley

Do you complain because someone drives a nicer car than you? In order for most adults to play the game that have a life a little babashopping is needed. Whether it is people selling scrolls for igc, which is same as buying gbs imo. I personally have a wife and full time job and I don't have the time to camp atilla, or boss check all day. I think it isn't a big deal to spend a little usd but the people who buy +10's, and +3's for usd is stupid, but it is there money they can do what they want.

Btw looking to babashop on ronark O.o Pm me

Banned Senior Member

aba didnt spend any money of his own yet[/b]
    still, it&#39;s been almost a year.... <_<

Banned

there money let them do what ever they want with it.. plain and simple..
    what if you were hungry and you had your own money and i wouldnt let you buy you something to eat .. how would you like it

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast