Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spam/Locked: which was the best expansion in ko

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: which was the best expansion in ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I liked the first KO...
Page: 2

I liked the first KO

only reason ppl say old KO is cuz thats when it was english... i bet if rofd came and there was a bunch of english players instead of turks every1 would say .... ROFD[/b]
    But the history of something encompasses everything that contributes to its being. If KE, ROFD, RoM created an influx of Turkish players during its time and cut down on the number of English players, then that gives you a reason to say you did not like that expansion. Now, whether you are saying you dislike it based on content added to the game or the players themselves, that's a different thing.. but if we remember those eras as the introduction of a lot of Turkish players, then people rightfully can say they dislike that expansion :P

More realistically exemplified.. you can't say that "WWII wouldn't be viewed as such an awful war if it didn't involve the Nazi's actions." It was a part of the war that sticks in peoples minds, just as the "Turkish invasion" does to some players when comparing KO, KE, ROFD, and RoM.

IllusionS

I can't wait for RoL.

Ressurection of Lufferson!

agendas

all expansions sucked. Original ko was and always will be the best

I dunno why people say old KO so much. It was full of dupes and +9 items that people never knew about. The only thing that made it bearable was active GM's like devile, morax, ect who actually cleaned some of it up. Jewl compounding past +1 ruined the game, some will say otherwise but its stupid to make legit hard working players suffer because the turks and babashoppers can get them so easy. +1 uniques are a good mix of both, maybe +2 lower class.

ROFD was a great patch. It came out with less bugs than people ever imagined (not to say it wasent bug free). It added a higher level cap and tons of new skills that evened out most classes (such as mages and archers... can you imagine being an attach mage without the 72 blade? sux)

The only reason people say old KO was so great is because of the good times they had. Do you guys really want the old exp spot back? KO harpys were a JOKE.. there was more ks there and apos than any other spot. Every spot was full and getting a party at low levels was a pain in the ass. Duping was easy back then, just few knew how to do it. Same with the anvil crack.. Cube was a smart man to crack the anvil and make "legit" items.. just think if his method still worked today.

If you guys think old KO was so great, go play a private server where everyone has +10 items and +5 uniques and tell me how fun it is. It gets boring as hell. On the flip side, it would have been great because then maybe I would have left this gd damn game 2 years ago.

Banned

been asked a zillion times

FD > all

rofd..whoever says old ko just thinks hes cool cus of being "old school" when most is lying :lol:

sime217

old ko was pretty cool.. i remember killing huangas all day

Banned

ppl just miss there 1 hit killz.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12