Spam/Locked: DONT VOTE . ICECOLDKILLAH!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: DONT VOTE . ICECOLDKILLAH! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 thing. if ppl in this forum can make VOTE FOR ME POST , i am going to say why ...
Page: 1

bazzeeka

1 thing. if ppl in this forum can make VOTE FOR ME POST , i am going to say why cant i make DONT VOTE FOR THEM POST!. he/she has 9-10 pages on his/her topic if mine gets closed be4 then this forum is fuckin a load of shit... next time make a sticky saying not to post for king.!

Simple Reasons

... 4 clans are banned from his events allready
    i know some ppl who have won the event n he/she has chosen another person as the winner[his clannie] for the prize [because apprently wer ban]
    he/she gives money to themselve.... and also giving him/her self money on lvl 1 characters then lettering it to them selves.
    not active enuff [ppl have lifes] yes i work.
    i dont know if he/she is 10 years old but shaw acts like it :S

next vote please pick a king that has qualitys and not picked outta the gutter aka. icecoldwanker.

things im ganna cover
    Say ohhh u have no life posting comments like this , actually i do i work fulltime and party on weekends
    Say ohhh its not the end of the world , no its not but who over post this comment is a fucking idiot
    Say ohhh ur hypocrite , who cares i like to stir shit.
    Say ohhh ur gay , who gives a fuck aslong as ur not near my ass.

cover everythin for those noobs who post these sorts of comments?

Boyce

I dont get why you guys hate on icecold so much. There was 10gbs when he got king, after two weeks. Hes been doing events, giving it money out to people, and is also making exp event this saturday. You say hes making level 1 characters? Bullshit. The only really large amount on money he has awarded was a find the king event in cz winner You guys expect exp events everyday and shit, you just dont get there isnt enough money for that. Icecold is more than active LOL.
    Just jelous little pricks. Who would be a better king? Let me guess yourself? Someone from Shingami? Everyone would be the same.

By the time the next elections are here, the trash clan Shinigami will have disbanded, seeing as a few of there members are quitting to join a certain other clan. So by then, the only person who deserves to be king is.. ?

Jason269

You are so dumb, you just made yourself look completly retarded...

Whats he ment to do? EXP events EVERYDAY? Give people ALL THE MONEY? You are fucking dumb, he gives noobs "1337" coins because they ask for it, he made 1 event "find the king event" and he gave some random 50ml, ye ok he made a lvl 1 and lettered it to himself, how stupid are you, shut up grow up

The king. Senior Member

lock this topic.

Boyce

Lock and ban this guy please

if i was king cold i would have save all the money for myself
    this is waste to make events on west. who need events where there is only 20 ppls on west

kin

hmmm...too bad i don't read ko4life too much...or often for that matter...

but i will log on to say this...

Shini's, let's keep the flamming to a minimal...if icecold is a bad king...it will be reflected ingame and either a new king or same king gets elected again...
    no need to post on a forum where you know you'll be flamed without hard evidence...keep those comments to clan chat...

as for undessss saying shinigami will be disbanded by next election...i beg to differ...also no one has ever left our clan...so saying people is leaving our clan for a "certain" clan is untrue...make you sir a liar unless you can prove me wrong...

Zxenke

Shini's, let's keep the flamming to a minimal...if icecold is a bad king...it will be reflected ingame and either a new king or same king gets elected again...[/b]
    Why did he make a post on the forums then? Shouldn't his good actions have been seen in-game? And lol at the dumbass saying to ban him from forums for making a post.

Banned

1 thing. if ppl in this forum can make VOTE FOR ME POST , i am going to say why cant i make DONT VOTE FOR THEM POST!. he/she has 9-10 pages on his/her topic if mine gets closed be4 then this forum is fuckin a load of shit... next time make a sticky saying not to post for king.!
    Simple Reasons

... 4 clans are banned from his events allready
    i know some ppl who have won the event n he/she has chosen another person as the winner[his clannie] for the prize [because apprently wer ban]
    he/she gives money to themselve.... and also giving him/her self money on lvl 1 characters then lettering it to them selves.
    not active enuff [ppl have lifes] yes i work.
    i dont know if he/she is 10 years old but shaw acts like it :S

next vote please pick a king that has qualitys and not picked outta the gutter aka. icecoldwanker.

things im ganna cover
    Say ohhh u have no life posting comments like this , actually i do i work fulltime and party on weekends
    Say ohhh its not the end of the world , no its not but who over post this comment is a fucking idiot
    Say ohhh ur hypocrite , who cares i like to stir shit.
    Say ohhh ur gay , who gives a fuck aslong as ur not near my ass.

cover everythin for those noobs who post these sorts of comments?[/b]

read rules , thats called " flaming " or being abusive towards there thread , no one makes you read it you choose that , also no one makes you vote for him ......so dont

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.