Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; classic he has proved he is innocent, cant do much more than that !!!!!!!!! what exactly do you want him ...
Page: 12

classic

he has proved he is innocent, cant do much more than that !!!!!!!!!

what exactly do you want him to do to prove his innocence???? log onto the ac in pathos and say 'its not me', haway its impossible so leave the guy alone

get on my level? how queer is that please????[/b]
    yea uh these guys have the same names and the warrior NiteScape is level 80 on pathos MsNoLove has a Chitin Shield so what if he can log into beramus he probably has a pathos character lvl 80 too.

Emporio

yea uh these guys have the same names and the warrior NiteScape is level 80 on pathos MsNoLove has a Chitin Shield so what if he can log into beramus he probably has a pathos character lvl 80 too.[/b]
    meaning his char wasnt transferred over

is it not possible items have been stored thru inn hostess bug of some sort and withdrew on another server though? you never know

Banned

meaning his char wasnt transferred over

is it not possible items have been stored thru inn hostess bug of some sort and withdrew on another server though? you never know[/b]
    YES BECAUSE THE 3 NAMES ON THE SCREENSHOTS HAPPEN TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

Christ you have down syndrome.

Emporio

Yes because logging on beramus really proves anything.

Your retarded as fuck. Chitin Shields pop out of thin air.

Your the next Helen Keller bitch.[/b]
    you sound like a sexually frustrated 17yr old geek, who probably sits fantasiing about ko? sitting in a dark room with black clothes and makeup no doubt?

wanker

he might have made a char on that server too, or people may have got 80 and re named noticing the names hadnt been taken, not exactly illegal

Banned

you sound like a sexually frustrated 17yr old geek, who probably sits fantasiing about ko? sitting in a dark room with black clothes and makeup no doubt?

wanker

he might have made a char on that server too, or people may have got 80 and re named noticing the names hadnt been taken, not exactly illegal[/b]
    Oh shut the fuck up and stop making excuses.

Its blatant as fuck you shitty.

Yes im frustrated. Running out of excuses so moving to personal insults are we?

Emporio

Oh shut the fuck up and stop making excuses.

Its blatant as fuck you shitty.

Yes im frustrated. Running out of excuses so moving to personal insults are we?[/b]
    says the person who says ive got down syndrome, not personal at all eh?

Banned

says the person who says ive got down syndrome, not personal at all eh?[/b]
    Your lying to someone's face. ITS PRETTY

FUCKING

OBVIOUS.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

did u logged on beramus 2 ?
    couse i was there =)

Emporio

Your lying to someone's face. ITS PRETTY

FUCKING

OBVIOUS.[/b]
    im lying about what?

ive just said he has provided evidence his char hasnt been transferred, which he did, so why bitch at him??

not much more proof he can give

Banned

did u logged on beramus 2 ?
    couse i was there =)[/b]

im lying about what?

ive just said he has provided evidence his char hasnt been transferred, which he did, so why bitch at him??

not much more proof he can give[/b]
    Your proof has indicated nothing.

Simple.

draviste

Your proof has indicated nothing.

Simple.[/b]
    Dude Deal With it. Its over your screen shots great yeah aplause but what do they have to do with me? I log my account for two hours on Beramus, stand around for two hrs there ask that you all come and look for your selves, ask Freaky to take some pictures, there is nothing more I can do....you obviosely have some personal vendetta going, your right and the world is wrong cant do anything else to provide you with any more proof.................but on I side note oh holyier than though I am asking Modiano to provide some ss's of you asking to buy the 9999 program on Bera about a year or so ago you want a little slap fight I hope he has the convo about you wanting to buy it for $200 us so you can make some USD.

And you Kenabachi, I am sure Saphyr who you may or may not now (but I think you do) would proabably be really pissed of that your saying she is doing all this stuff and posting it on the forums, considering your playing AceSin on Bera which yah bought for USD is probablly not the smartest thing to do, and she probably cvonsidered you a decent person that would not do that and accredit her name to it.

Any how I am out I posted screen shots stood around Bera With oddarcher for 2 hrs asked that you all come by and look this is pointless to keep going on and on, some will only believe what they want to believe whatever the evidence says, about armour items and cs's like I said probably a separate issue, if it is an issue to begin with.

Emporio

what do you mean my proof? im not a beramus or pathos player, what do i gotta prove?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

someone got angry becouse he lost the arguments after seeing the char that was "transfered" on ....... beramus ?
    what u gonna say now ? that he duped his char on other server?
    omfg hax dupin account ban plx

Banned

Dude Deal With it. Its over your screen shots great yeah aplause but what do they have to do with me? I log my account for two hours on Beramus, stand around for two hrs there ask that you all come and look for your selves, ask Freaky to take some pictures, there is nothing more I can do....you obviosely have some personal vendetta going, your right and the world is wrong cant do anything else to provide you with any more proof.................but on I side note oh holyier than though I am asking Modiano to provide some ss's of you asking to buy the 9999 program on Bera about a year or so ago you want a little slap fight I hope he has the convo about you wanting to buy it for $200 us so you can make some USD.

And you Kenabachi, I am sure Saphyr who you may or may not now (but I think you do) would proabably be really pissed of that your saying she is doing all this stuff and posting it on the forums, considering your playing AceSin on Bera which yah bought for USD is probablly not the smartest thing to do, and she probably cvonsidered you a decent person that would not do that and accredit her name to it.

Any how I am out I posted screen shots stood around Bera With oddarcher for 2 hrs asked that you all come by and look this is pointless to keep going on and on, some will only believe what they want to believe whatever the evidence says, about armour items and cs's like I said probably a separate issue, if it is an issue to begin with.[/b]
    I never even SPOKE with Modiano. Your fucking retarded. SCREENSHOTS PLEASE SIR.

someone got angry becouse he lost the arguments after seeing the char that was "transfered" on ....... beramus ?
    what u gonna say now ? that he duped his char on other server?
    omfg hax dupin account ban plx[/b]
    Ok, How about you look @ the screenshots and tell me they werent transferred.

I lost? Please. Get the fuck out you fat piece of shit.

draviste

I never even SPOKE with Modiano. Your fucking retarded. SCREENSHOTS PLEASE SIR.[/b]
    pwned Bitch

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast