Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never even SPOKE with Modiano. Your fucking retarded. SCREENSHOTS PLEASE SIR. Ok, How about you look @ the screenshots ...
Page: 13

Emporio

I never even SPOKE with Modiano. Your fucking retarded. SCREENSHOTS PLEASE SIR.
    Ok, How about you look @ the screenshots and tell me they werent transferred.

I lost? Please. Get the fuck out you fat piece of shit.[/b]
    sore loser it seems

nobody is listening to the shit you talk, give it up

then why don't you post ss for you on beramus right now? why bother posting other's ss when you can post ss for your character?

Emporio

he has been on bera the last 2 hrs, it beats the ss's really cos he is actually there

Banned

sore loser it seems

nobody is listening to the shit you talk, give it up[/b]
    Waiting for the screenshots of me buying "9999" program.

PLEASE get them. I wanna see it.

Emporio

Waiting for the screenshots of me buying "9999" program.

PLEASE get them. I wanna see it.[/b]
    change of topic since you've conceded the fact that they aint been transferred?

i aint even heard of 9999program so i wont even enter this argument, i still think that tis guy is innocent of the accused char trades

Banned

pwned Bitch[/b]
    Yes im "pwned"11!11.

Your retarded. I started playing bera in Jan of 07. Get a clue. You dont know me.

draviste

I never even SPOKE with Modiano. Your fucking retarded. SCREENSHOTS PLEASE SIR.
    Ok, How about you look @ the screenshots and tell me they werent transferred.

I lost? Please. Get the fuck out you fat piece of shit.[/b]
    Dude i have given all the evidence I can short of loggins and passwords, I am out you obviousely are just a hater groovin on the forum attention your getting for yourself, so peace to you all, and godbless.

Banned

change of topic since you've conceded the fact that they aint been transferred?

i aint even heard of 9999program so i wont even enter this argument, i still think that tis guy is innocent of the accused char trades[/b]
    Excuse me? I have a right to respond to all claims leveraged against me. Who the fuck made you the boss? Get back in your cage bitch.

PZ Dinner time.

Emporio

Excuse me? I have a right to respond to all claims leveraged against me. Who the fuck made you the boss? Get back in your cage bitch.

PZ Dinner time.[/b]
    bored of you now like, cant have a proper argument, just bitch all the time and swear like your a hard guy, bit boring really like

enjoy your pointless whining cos youre the boy of these forums, dont forget it and keep the crew real eh?

Ok, the behaviour and the way of bringing it of Draviste makes it way too obvious they just MADE the char he had on Pathos, or restored the Beramus char. Come on man, ur a very VERY bad liar, worst I've seen, ever.

draviste

Ok, the behaviour and the way of bringing it of Draviste makes it way too obvious they just MADE the char he had on Pathos, or restored the Beramus char. Come on man, ur a very VERY bad liar, worst I've seen, ever.[/b]
    lols oh yeah bro we are running around with the k2 staff trying to make lvl 80 characters up on servers to throw off the ko4life conspiracy nuts. ne last time i have done everything u all asked of me i took screenshots, stood around on seeking for 2 hrs with Oddarcher and freaky nothing more i can do if you still have issue shellstroker conntact k2 talk to a gm send in a cs ticket i dont now what more i can do for yah.

cRuX

The characters aren't "transfered" over you twats.. They're COPIED. It's very likely he still has both chars in both servers.

firenewbie11

Draviste. You said u logged into for Beramus for 2 hours. If you had a character named the same exact thing as the character that got transferred from Bera to Pathos then that doesn't prove anything. You signing in on Beramus does not clear the crime that you have committed. There are enough evidence to lead to the fact that you most likely got transferred. The posts you've made that can be seen in your profile, the neglect to provide screenshots of you character on Beramus and Pathos. I'll give you and your Beramus buddies credit for being able to conceal the truth to some people. Playing stupid or giving excuses of a "visual bug" when one your guys run around with a Chitin Shield, but as others have stated. Anyone with half a brain will see how desperate some people try to be good by getting help from GMs or getting special treatment. Good luck feeling the vacant joy of killing good players with items that were given to you by the GM.

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213