Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yes theyre 80 he is using lvl 80 skill.warriors dont grow helis man and this mother fucker threating me with ...
Page: 5

Lag0nx

Yes theyre 80 he is using lvl 80 skill.warriors dont grow helis man
    and this mother fucker threating me with a ban thinking he has some powers

draviste

Yes theyre 80 he is using lvl 80 skill.warriors dont grow helis man
    and this mother fucker threating me with a ban thinking he has some powers[/b]
    Lols dude you have no idea what your talking about another fukin expert that does not now shit. Earlier in this thread your saying your going to get them banned now your all crying about being threatend its like go change your diaper and gtfo. Your runnin your mouth like yah now something and dude please yah now nothing so grow a sack and grow up loser.

Lols dude you have no idea what your talking about another fukin expert that does not now shit. Earlier in this thread your saying your going to get them banned now your all crying about being threatend its like go change your diaper and gtfo. Your runnin your mouth like yah now something and dude please yah now nothing so grow a sack and grow up loser.[/b]
    At least he's trying to do something against it... Very sad of you to flame him for that imo.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

im sorry but...can u prove that ppl got transfered instead of using an old ncs?, maybe new anti weapon rare are dropping again?

i really doubt a gm and even saphyr would be doing something like that

draviste

At least he's trying to do something against it... Very sad of you to flame him for that imo.[/b]
    Oh yeah he can flame and harrass people but god forbid anyone speak up and call him a punk he is running around in game pming people so he can be all big and tough on the forumns, at least the dude he is pming reminded him of the TOS about harrasement probably asking him to go bug someone else for awhile.

And Just a little FYI: To get a server transfer you need the approval of the AP (Associate Producer) as well as the TP (Technical Producer) so its way wayyyyy above the gm level so come on guys I love a good conspiracy too but show some proof that they got transfered and uh if they did well it came from extremely high up in the company and there would have to been a damm good reason for the company to approve it they arnt just going to transfer dudes because the got bored from another server. Come on Wartland use that thing on top of your neck and think it out, your obcviousely fuking with guys you now nothing about like a dumb ass running down the street with the mob to have a cross burning without having a clue about what your talking about.

Lag0nx

shut the fuck up noob atleast i dont go on a fucking server when im full of gbs and merchant items that was not there before simply to fuck the server up.
    dont feel all good when ur using a CS and lugias +8 on a servre full of noobs.
    and that's the guy btw slm illegit lvl 80 you can suck my sack as i said.
    You grow balls.

btw,did u think no body would be angry when a new level 80 with CS and full +8 god knows what +9's u have comes from no where?
    use ur brain before u tell me to use mine,ofc i'll get angry when some random fag comes up to ruin a server that ive been playing for over a year.

draviste

shut the fuck up noob atleast i dont go on a fucking server when im full of gbs and merchant items that was not there before simply to fuck the server up.
    dont feel all good when ur using a CS and lugias +8 on a servre full of noobs.
    and that's the guy btw slm illegit lvl 80 you can suck my sack as i said.
    You grow balls.

btw,did u think no body would be angry when a new level 80 with CS and full +8 god knows what +9's u have comes from no where?
    use ur brain before u tell me to use mine,ofc i'll get angry when some random fag comes up to ruin a server that ive been playing for over a year.[/b]
    well your throwing out alot of stuff like +9 weps CS's, server transfers, gangs of 80's just poping in either your meds ran out or the gang down at k2 headquarters have lost there minds..................................send in a cs ticket lololols

Lag0nx

lol so u deny cs when u run with it next to over 100 people at war?
    :lol:
    if u weren't such an asshole i wouldnt care as much

draviste

lol so u deny cs when u run with it next to over 100 people at war?
    :lol:
    if u weren't such an asshole i wouldnt care as much[/b]
    well when dealing with an asshole one tends to revert to being an asshole. I am still waiting for proof from you of this server transfer...............its all just talk unless you can prove it. And you did not answer about this CS that Maski had.

Her is my point bro your saying alot of stuff but reality says that for characters to get a server transfer is way beyond a gm's ability K2 does not just transfer people from server to server it takes technical people and more than one person to approve and complete that task, a corrupt gm passing out items is one thing but a server transfer is another. So if this Maski guy has a CS on Pathos well maybe there might have been a name change and could ther not be other CS's on the server.

Lag0nx

i m not sure server transfer i didnt mention that.. tapion did.
    and ur not maksi maksi is on my msn man.. lol
    playing akara on a mage MaksixD
    perhaps u bought the cs which is what i thought,but i know u didnt,dont need to prove it its not important anymore for me GL and stop ksing me bb

Banned

i m not sure server transfer i didnt mention that.. tapion did.
    and ur not maksi maksi is on my msn man.. lol
    playing akara on a mage MaksixD
    perhaps u bought the cs which is what i thought,but i know u didnt,dont need to prove it its not important anymore for me GL and stop ksing me bb[/b]
    its true...

You're so funny denying the server transfer , everyone in bera knew you're transfered and playing in pathos now.

No offense beat, your only good at KO because you got given items by the CEO's wife...You can't pk, and you like to run your mouth about bullshit. Your in the wrong here, no one else...I know everyone does bad but for you to flame someone for arguing against you because YOUR in the wrong...Thats just bullshit...Stfu beat seriously...Sorry but you really do piss me off sometimes...

And Tapion shut up, you've been gifted items from hackers, corrupt GM or whatever, and your scammer...

Banned

You shut the fuck up. You begged me to get you cheap complete from KOLGm443.

SouthS

You shut the fuck up. You begged me to get you cheap complete from KOLGm443.[/b]

/ban plx

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast