Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a feeling... this is the next Cypher :P...
Page: 7

i have a feeling... this is the next Cypher :P

cRuX

I have fairly solid proof it's happening. I'll upload SS's soon.

·°º¤°Mizzy°¤*º°· <---PATHOS FTW says:
    but admin has to approve the move just like anything else
    i put a ticket in asking if it can be done
    since alot has been moved here reciently i dont see where im any different

Beramus player on my MSN

i played cypher and pathos is 1/16 as bad of what cypher is. this server is WAY better this is the first major thing so far in this serv =/

i played cypher and pathos is 1/16 as bad of what cypher is. this server is WAY better this is the first major thing so far in this serv =/[/b]

one major event can lead to others

I have fairly solid proof it&#39;s happening. I&#39;ll upload SS&#39;s soon.
    but admin has to approve the move just like anything else
    i put a ticket in asking if it can be done
    since alot has been moved here reciently i dont see where im any different

Beramus player on my MSN [/b]
    wtf?

Keelyn

knows of a few who are going to Pathos....hope they have fun there. it&#39;s more fun on bera. =]

knows of a few who are going to Pathos....hope they have fun there. it&#39;s more fun on bera. =][/b]
    so there are more coming eh? can u pm me and tell me there levels????

Yah now what Bob if I need advice on Being a forum Troll or how to be a stalker I will come to you but thanks for your opinion and uh opinions are like assholes everyones got one.........but thanks for yours oh btw no offence lols.

And Tiozac please they dont do server transfers ......... show some proof or uhm gtfo.[/b]
    Lol, I&#39;m not a forum troll nor a stalker, just if i see a thread and i see Tapion post i decide to flame him because he scammed me and Varrko and several other people. Sorry if you don&#39;t support what i do. But as for you talking on forums like you own it, and your not in the wrong is bullshit. I know alot of the stuff you&#39;ve done, and i know i would do it if i could, but as i haven&#39;t i can say things, but you shouldn&#39;t be trying to act as if your god because of it, you couldn&#39;t handle beramus so you went to a new server where your items were even better? I mean dude, i got banned for 6k BUS, you&#39;ve got iron set +3? And a spare IN +2 on your mage? And all +3 shit...I&#39;m jealous of this, but you can&#39;t act the big cheese about it, nor can you talk how you do. The shit you&#39;ve had done for you is extreme...I never had a problem with you until this...Its just one step too far...Changing servers? Like wtf? I wasn&#39;t allowed to go to an OLDER server because they wasn&#39;t "capable" of doing this...And you get super special treatment? Why?

Banned

Lol, I&#39;m not a forum troll nor a stalker, just if i see a thread and i see Tapion post i decide to flame him because he scammed me and Varrko and several other people. Sorry if you don&#39;t support what i do. But as for you talking on forums like you own it, and your not in the wrong is bullshit. I know alot of the stuff you&#39;ve done, and i know i would do it if i could, but as i haven&#39;t i can say things, but you shouldn&#39;t be trying to act as if your god because of it, you couldn&#39;t handle beramus so you went to a new server where your items were even better? I mean dude, i got banned for 6k BUS, you&#39;ve got iron set +3? And a spare IN +2 on your mage? And all +3 shit...I&#39;m jealous of this, but you can&#39;t act the big cheese about it, nor can you talk how you do. The shit you&#39;ve had done for you is extreme...I never had a problem with you until this...Its just one step too far...Changing servers? Like wtf? I wasn&#39;t allowed to go to an OLDER server because they wasn&#39;t "capable" of doing this...And you get super special treatment? Why?[/b]
    Q________Q TRAIN

Think I hear the QRY TRAIN.

Q________Q TRAIN

Think I hear the QRY TRAIN.[/b]
    Lol, I&#39;m not crying at all...I don&#39;t even play Pathos so why should i be worried? I&#39;m just adding my comments to the topic...

And Tiozac please they dont do server transfers ......... show some proof or uhm gtfo.[/b]
    lol i logged on p1 and tried to pm any of you and i found Oddarcher only so now you gonna tell me it was someone else? don&#39;t make me laugh
    Changing servers? Like wtf? I wasn&#39;t allowed to go to an OLDER server because they wasn&#39;t "capable" of doing this...And you get super special treatment? Why?[/b]
    he always have this special treatment thanks for the big help of mahina , i hope they dont come back to beramus any more

Lag0nx

u said items are earned and xp is earned
    hmmm meh.. on a diff server is what u forgot to say.
    to nite >v
    anyway i wouldn&#39;t be so pissed at this,but u giving out fp defenses to people for 2m,fucking up the server ,u obviously dont need money ur just doing this to fuck everyone in pathos over thats why i say fuck you and u can suck me if u have a prob with it kk ?

u said items are earned and xp is earned
    hmmm meh.. on a diff server is what u forgot to say.
    to nite >v
    anyway i wouldn&#39;t be so pissed at this,but u giving out fp defenses to people for 2m,fucking up the server ,u obviously dont need money ur just doing this to fuck everyone in pathos over thats why i say fuck you and u can suck me if u have a prob with it kk ?[/b]

gogo my rolemodel xD

holmzi

gl here

LoL at the guy who he said his items r legit

IN +3 and IB +3 and uniques +3 with shells +9 also a CS +8 i mean come on and he had them since more than a year now and u wanna say thats LEGIT!!
    he wasnt banned cause he was been protected by Saphyr

even the big duper his friend Modiano aka MillionDollarBaby was banned and then unbanned next day cause beat aga talked tp saphyr on msn to unban him

its not fair for everyone that some gets a GM help with items gifting

well its better that dupers like beat got out of bera and i hope he will not come back wth his friends

p.s beatenubad u sux as hell at pk even tho u got GM gifted items

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast