Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LoL at the guy who he said his items r legit IN +3 and IB +3 and uniques +3 with ...
Page: 8

draviste

LoL at the guy who he said his items r legit

IN +3 and IB +3 and uniques +3 with shells +9 also a CS +8 i mean come on and he had them since more than a year now and u wanna say thats LEGIT!!
    he wasnt banned cause he was been protected by Saphyr

even the big duper his friend Modiano aka MillionDollarBaby was banned and then unbanned next day cause beat aga talked tp saphyr on msn to unban him

its not fair for everyone that some gets a GM help with items gifting

well its better that dupers like beat got out of bera and i hope he will not come back wth his friends

p.s beatenubad u sux as hell at pk even tho u got GM gifted items[/b]
    I believe Your playing AceSin on Bedramus are you not? You bought that character an items for USD? Your the guy when yah lost in war would start fireing off letters to me crying yeah okay bro gogogog letter writing. And you rpobably should refrain from spreading false rumours on the forumns not good for the game bro. Some one slap this young man he seems a little flustered.

draviste

u said items are earned and xp is earned
    hmmm meh.. on a diff server is what u forgot to say.
    to nite >v
    anyway i wouldn't be so pissed at this,but u giving out fp defenses to people for 2m,fucking up the server ,u obviously dont need money ur just doing this to fuck everyone in pathos over thats why i say fuck you and u can suck me if u have a prob with it kk ?[/b]
    Cool but do me a favour please ask half your clan to stop the pms I have no dagger def armour they all seem to think I got some shop going I told you earlier I have No dd armours it is not in this server and tell them to pm the dude in the picture at the beginning of this topic.................. and uh since we are all sandbox with yah stick a pickle in your ass and go for a walk fag, if it drops out bite it and stick it back in Pickle Fuker.

Banned

Cool but do me a favour please ask half your clan to stop the pms I have no dagger def armour they all seem to think I got some shop going I told you earlier I have No dd armours it is not in this server and tell them to pm the dude in the picture at the beginning of this topic.................. and uh since we are all sandbox with yah stick a pickle in your ass and go for a walk fag, if it drops out bite it and stick it back in Pickle Fuker.[/b]
    mad?

Cool but do me a favour please ask half your clan to stop the pms I have no dagger def armour they all seem to think I got some shop going I told you earlier I have No dd armours it is not in this server and tell them to pm the dude in the picture at the beginning of this topic.................. and uh since we are all sandbox with yah stick a pickle in your ass and go for a walk fag, if it drops out bite it and stick it back in Pickle Fuker.[/b]

so now u admit that saphyr server transfered u?

draviste

so now u admit that saphyr server transfered u?[/b]
    like i said before a gm cannot transfer a character to another server so NO SAPHYR DID NOT TRANSFER ME i have never said i was transfered i have a character on Pathos everyone just assumes that i got transfered I asked for proof that one guy said he was uploading ss's about 4 hrs ago to prove it still waiting on those, you all just assume that I am tranfered no mention of maybe i am playing a lvl 80 warior on this server and even more that i have some DD helm shop running.............but again just to be clear A Gm Saphyr Greenster .... cannot server transfer you the only way it is possible is for both Associate Producer and Technical Director to transfer a character, and for such an event to occur there muxt be a complelling reason for it to be approved. And i would assume that others would be able to confirm that a gm cannot transfer a character from one server to another, that only the very highest level of the company can do that ie AP and TD that are both in Korea at the developmental end of the company.

Banned

like i said before a gm cannot transfer a character to another server so NO SAPHYR DID NOT TRANSFER ME i have never said i was transfered i have a character on Pathos everyone just assumes that i got transfered I asked for proof that one guy said he was uploading ss's about 4 hrs ago to prove it still waiting on those, you all just assume that I am tranfered no mention of maybe i am playing a lvl 80 warior on this server and even more that i have some DD helm shop running.............but again just to be clear A Gm Saphyr Greenster .... cannot server transfer you the only way it is possible is for both Associate Producer and Technical Director to transfer a character, and for such an event to occur there muxt be a complelling reason for it to be approved. And i would assume that others would be able to confirm that a gm cannot transfer a character from one server to another, that only the very highest level of the company can do that ie AP and TD that are both in Korea at the developmental end of the company.[/b]
    Talking out your ass.

MGame is not a part of K2.

want me to prove you wrong?

cRuX

so there are more coming eh? can u pm me and tell me there levels????[/b]
    Levels aren't the problem..She was talking about how she's gonna bring over 2.3bill and she'll have DD and shit.. dude She could buy IN and IB with that amount of coins the economy is so low there..

Banned

u guyz are such whiners, who cares bout 2 players .... weapon def? who cares they die just like any1 else.

u guyz are such whiners, who cares bout 2 players .... weapon def? who cares they die just like any1 else.[/b]
    two ppl lvl 80 with weapon defense and crazy item playing with ppl with no weapon defense at all and noob items compared to them. theres only like 5 - 10 ppl level 80 in pathos... not including these ppl so level 80 is a big accomplishment here -.-

Banned

two ppl lvl 80 with weapon defense and crazy item playing with ppl with no weapon defense at all and noob items compared to them. theres only like 5 - 10 ppl level 80 in pathos... not including these ppl so level 80 is a big accomplishment here -.-[/b]

fck em, theres wat...150+ ppl in cz at 1 time... a team effort and u can shit on em

u obviously havent seen pathos but theres about 50 ppl in cz during turk time.. ( per nation )

W00DStick, send the KSC TO K2, Report them... I Wonder Why dont u guys who live in america, go to their Office and print that picture and put the KSC on to a Floppy and tell them to delete that item... :mellow: my bro forgotten his SQ and he went to the office and retrived it... well Not knightonline SQ [/b]

zuahaha floppy u cant even buy new floppy's nymore better put on usd stick xD[/b]
    ahhaha true :P

Boyce

that would be sick if 6/25 dd helms came out agai...

TwistedFate

Can't win em all.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast