Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS!

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: GM TRANSFERING ITEMS FROM OLD TO NEW SERVERS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when yah lost in war would start fireing off letters to me crying yeah okay bro gogogog letter writing. And ...
Page: 9

when yah lost in war would start fireing off letters to me crying yeah okay bro gogogog letter writing. And you rpobably should refrain from spreading false rumours on the forumns not good for the game bro. Some one slap this young man he seems a little flustered.[/b]
    i sent a letter asking u to stop sliding when we vs'ed cause when ever u red balled u start sliding and some times u go b/w UrkTron's to let them attack me to help u out to beat me but in the end after red balled for 5th times u lured ur whole party to kill me cause u couldent

then u replied talking shit to me and saying u dident slide and am a noob and crap LOL cause i only asked ya to fight fairly and stop sliding :huh:

the funny thing i dont have even and iron set +0 and u have a +3 set and u couldent beat me

about transferring ur char well make sure to not show ur CS +8 in Pathos so u don't get caught LOL

I believe Your playing AceSin on Bedramus are you not? You bought that character an items for USD? Your the guy when yah lost in war would start fireing off letters to me crying yeah okay bro gogogog letter writing. And you rpobably should refrain from spreading false rumours on the forumns not good for the game bro. Some one slap this young man he seems a little flustered.[/b]
    and i believe you should make sure about what are you saying before you talk, and even if he bought items for usd is way better than the way you obtained you items, beside he sent you letters not because he crying why he was lost war, no he sent it laughing at you, you're higher lvl than him, and with godly items yet you slide in 1vs1 when redballed and you got tped before you died, but that wasn't the point here right? we're talking about how you and Oddarcher transfered to another server with your godly items, a very trusted friend told me the last night he logged pathos and he pmed the guy on the ss who sell defense armor and that guy told him he transfered from beramus and he was in EndlessXistance ( your clan) now was that just a coincidence ? why from all the clans in beramus he picked up your clan's name only??? you still deny it now!!!

u guyz are such whiners, who cares bout 2 players .... weapon def? who cares they die just like any1 else.[/b]
    i think you dont know about their history in beramus

HaloGod

hey rogers u think u will when the castle? xD

acid war...

ehh is unfair for other ppl...

i pay for this shit(yea im stupid) waste time for exp etc. but why, when somes ppl can only transfer char(GM friends and $$$), items to young server(4-5 80 lvls)...

"GM plýs transfer my char to Akara" =.='

nvm...is only game...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I've got a pic of the drop from orc mages in abyss. I'll edit in the morning. I feel drunk O_o

hey rogers u think u will when the castle? xD[/b]
    we have been forever..

HaloGod

wanna come ko4life vent

firenewbie11

Just if anyone was curious. The people from beramus that came to pathos are currently joined in a clan call Goodnite. Two member i know that have some of the old gear is the one at the beginning of this post where akutee show the BP+6/25 DD cap and another member is MsNoLove who has a chitin shield. Srry I dont have SS of chitin shield, but people know I dont make shit upp

Positive have castle since a year ;p

HaloGod

thanks cat <_<

Just if anyone was curious. The people from beramus that came to pathos are currently joined in a clan call Goodnite. Two member i know that have some of the old gear is the one at the beginning of this post where akutee show the BP+6/25 DD cap and another member is MsNoLove who has a chitin shield. Srry I dont have SS of chitin shield, but people know I dont make shit upp[/b]
    i dont remember that priest name in beat clan that has CS it was something like AllBlack or somthing near

MsNoLove does have a CS. i posted it on page 6. -.-

I&#39;ma have a little talk with GM soon... This isn&#39;t fair.
    Fucking retards, even proud of it, too.
    Hope you burn in hell, lamers...

and nobody notices the fact that he said 40 - 50 level 80&#39;s are coming???? zzz and that new chitin shield... maksi a new warrior and this gay priest now have chitin shields.. making at least 3 in this server now.

Banned

STRONG EVIDENCE OF SERVER TRANSFER HAPPENING:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Twi...75scrolled2.jpg

This was posted by Twisted Fate on the Post ur STATS topic. Everyone knows the 3 names and the clan are from beramus. Checking the rankings yourself.

Page 6:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9659/ch...ieldnicecu0.jpg

I DONT THINK THE NAMES ARE A COINCIDENCE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqPx-HpGH8

As you can see there She has a CS in BERAMUS too.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast