Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

talos spawn during the xp event in girakon

This is a discussion on talos spawn during the xp event in girakon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like 20 mins after the gm announced the xp event someone lured talos near eslant town in girakon 1, i ...
Page: 1

Rayen

Like 20 mins after the gm announced the xp event someone lured talos near eslant town in girakon 1, i have never seen so many ppl die to a boss outside a boss event, i also made almost 100 stones out of that, even most of the ppl pressed ok right away after getting 1 shotted lol

forgot to take screenshots >_<

Arthurios

that remembers me of a movie i saw at youtube once ill try to look for it

Internet pervert Senior Member

What that reminds me of is my brother playing his INT priest and making 980 stones on one war >O>! (ya, he followed ppl around and ressed them as soon they got killed ;x )

Banned

Off topic here, but Gamerkun, was wondering if you had the unedited version of the pic in your sig. If so, could you pm me with it? I have so many ideas for that pic its not even funny :P.

rofl ya i was exping at paramuns when i towned for rpr i saw like 100 ppl attacking a talos :lol:

Cocaine

That reminds me of when Dark_Sith, LuckyDuck, Bartak, and I lured Balrogs to eslant town and made them aoe everyone..... Good times.

Banned

kinda funny .. drop from talos?

kinda funny .. drop from talos?[/b]

Its pretty obvious you being in Insanity.

Here, i&#39;ll teach you something that you can pass on to all your clannies in game.

If a mob(boss too) gets attacked by a guard/npc in town or anywhere else, the box gets bugged and you wont get a box nor drop.

Here, i&#39;ll teach you something that you can pass on to all your clannies in game.
    If a mob(boss too) gets attacked by a guard/npc in town or anywhere else, the box gets bugged and you wont get a box nor drop.[/b]
    Whats pritty obvious is that u act like a littl kid, because first he said near town not in town.
    I don&#39;t think you know half the ppl in Insanity, or what they know... :lol:
    I bet you have much more BS coming...

Whats pritty obvious is that u act like a littl kid, because first he said near town not in town.
    I don&#39;t think you know half the ppl in Insanity, or what they know... :lol:
    I bet you have much more BS coming... [/b]
    I guess ur from Instanity too ^^...

I guess ur from Instanity too ^^...[/b]
    Actually im not, but I know some ppl in those clans.
    And I hate littl kids that act like he does, trying to flame ppl he never talked to or anything.
    Btw Hope you not trying to be funny, like that other kid. Because I remeber you from ares as a nice guy...

I am not, just thought cos ur defending him at the first place. I have no intention to flame you, and I apologize for this, sorry .

StoneColdAngel

Reminds me of Alex, sotok and me luring the [Quest Uruk Hai] into paramun parties whilst being transformed as Uruk Torn xD Got lots of turks exped and later halk of PUPPIES aoe party ^^

Old times <3

Tristan

If a mob(boss too) gets attacked by a guard/npc in town or anywhere else, the box gets bugged and you wont get a box nor drop.[/b]

Haha, Bruce, ik hou van je!

Banned

there stupid for attacking it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast