Spam/Locked: How to get NPS without killing

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: How to get NPS without killing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys and girls, It's like this, If we the Orcs would follow the path of the humans on how to ...
Page: 1

KentuckyWildcat

Arrow

Guys and girls, It's like this, If we the Orcs would follow the path of the humans on how to obtain NPS, this is how it's done.>>> Lets say in the human race there is like 525,000 humans, all ya do is out of every 1000 humans you have 750 duffers to hide behind the rogues, warriors, and BP= battle priests, that is the ones that will fight, and then all players on you side wins NPS, ofc if Orcs are not buffed sure the tough rogues and warriors/ BP's get their kill, really shows how tough they are, oh and btw humans are not pkers, or atleast the most of them, this is what they are KSERS/LEECHS. Now i told how i see it. Now everyone give you thoughts on how you see it. TY

GYVERFORCE ROCKZ !!!!! :P

whocares21

stupid to be your first post

eh?

sexy Owa

harsh of you to say kentucky! youll have to be the first one i kill from now on

lol, kent...ur a crazy man!!! :wub:

Mike_Miller

WOw, someone has got crabs

AciDDreamZz

O_o.....this iznt gonna go well is it?........lol

i think you may have just started a downward spiral in your PK life......heard the phrase "gang rape"? :-)

Togashi

Lets say in the human race there is like 525,000 humans, all ya do is out of every 1000 humans you have 750 duffers to hide behind the rogues, warriors, and BP= battle priests, that is the ones that will fight, and then all players on you side wins NPS, ofc if Orcs are not buffed sure the tough rogues and warriors/ BP's get their kill, really shows how tough they are, oh and btw humans are not pkers, or atleast the most of them, this is what they are KSERS/LEECHS.[/b]

longest single sentence ever Oo All i got from this is : "Get a duffer and u rule CZ" right ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.