Any1 bought prem

This is a discussion on Any1 bought prem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought Silver premium today expecting my extra 400 kc commin with it.. is there some mess up with that ...
Page: 1

parasiteisnoTY

i bought Silver premium today expecting my extra 400 kc commin with it.. is there some mess up with that or what is the deal?

Nah the deal has ended since yesterday. Sorry bro.

Centurian

i bought Silver premium today expecting my extra 400 kc commin with it.. is there some mess up with that or what is the deal?[/b]
    Sometimes there is a delay with bonus stuff like that. I bought 2 lots of 4500 KC on the extra 50% other night and didnt get it till the next day.

human_sin

i bought bronz prem and didnt get kc...

i bought silver 4 days ago and didnt get my fucken premium yet.. paid with credit card and sent 2 support tickets only to get a reply saying they need more info like date, time and last 4 digits and all three were given... now at the third reply and they have to forward it to someone who knows what hes doing.. and i better get that extra kc cause i purchased it on the day it was announced...

MirZa117

I bought prem 8 days ago and still didnt get it.. ._.

i bought silver 4 days ago and didnt get my fucken premium yet.. paid with credit card and sent 2 support tickets only to get a reply saying they need more info like date, time and last 4 digits and all three were given... now at the third reply and they have to forward it to someone who knows what hes doing.. and i better get that extra kc cause i purchased it on the day it was announced...[/b]
    Heh sometimes I buy gold premium and they don't give me a trina, and I bitch at them in CS and they do nothing. It's kind of funny how it's legal for K2 to exist.

SilentDaemon

Bought 3 days ago and everything went fine

Lioncet

bought prem on sunday and they gave it to me yesterday

CuriositY

I bought it and everything went fine too !

Redemption

/owned

the even is over.. no need to keep posting on this guy's topic since his question is answered..