Kodb server status

This is a discussion on Kodb server status within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just so u know that server status sux :P yesterday i was waiting for manteinance to finish and in the ...
Page: 1

eduarvera23

just so u know that server status sux :P
    yesterday i was waiting for manteinance to finish and in the server status said that everything was offline
    then a friend told me that servers where back like sine an hour now :S
    so i prbably lost a boss or something
    so if i were u i wouldn't use that

No one is forcing you to use it, so no need to go and bash Hyp's work just because you don't like it.

none of the server status' work the server ip's must've changed

Zxenke

Umm, he is warning everyone about how it sucks. No, he doesn't have to use it, fine. But he is letting other people know not to as well since it does suck after all.

there are no server status's working atm. all server ip's were changed (i think all but maybe some weren"t) in yesterdays emergency maintenaince.

eduarvera23

ty Zxenke

there are no server status's working atm. all server ip's were changed (i think all but maybe some weren"t) in yesterdays emergency maintenaince.[/b]
    Thanks for the info Trip

Umm, he is warning everyone about how it sucks. No, he doesn't have to use it, fine. But he is letting other people know not to as well since it does suck after all.[/b]
    Think before you flame. If there are no working server status due to ip changes, then they all suck instead of only the KODB server status being so called "useless"

Zxenke

Think before I flame? Lol. I didn't bitch at Zelda for making a topic bashing Hypnos work when none work. He was simply letting people know it doesn't work and you come here bitching at him. Pfft.

Ips have changed supposedly, so that's why none of them are working atm. It's not hypnos' nor any other server status programmers fault, it's just a change in circumstances.

I am, however, glad to see you guys can start arguments over the simplest things.