I just notice

This is a discussion on I just notice within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168855 Was nice to play with you , and some of you from 2005 till 2007 , i wish for ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=168855

Was nice to play with you , and some of you from 2005 till 2007 , i wish for you a good life , and good luck , for now Genkku's account are not in my control anymore , and for now till i've no clue , i stopped with USKO , while ill back from my Vacation and then ill try Forgotten password way , i had really good days with you in KO , also was fun in vent with some clannies , and the must importent thing , i had so much fun and i got many frineds , but i realize the day of the end of USKO will come for me , and i guess this day is today , which i on Vacation and now this scammer ruin it .
    All the info you can find at the link above , i really hope ill have the account back soon or latter with the items on , but owing to its a turk who scammed my frined , i should know i need a miracle to have the items on.

Good luck , ill still be active in ko4life for a while , have good life anybody , and again , if you can , please block me in msn.

tamachan

sorry for u man have a good life and enjoy it...

SoulDace

sorry for u man have a good life and enjoy it... [/b]
    Ill , but i kinda sad now , he really ruin all the fun i had in this 11 days i've been in Greece , anyway ty.
    He have all the history of my conversations with my frineds and clannies , he probably use it too for bad things

Akai

you deserved it

SoulDace

you deserved it[/b]
    Deserve what you moron , i in Greece while i live in Israel , OmgThisIsMe account in ko4life is not in my control more then 11-12 days , all what " i " posted its not really was me , my frined just send me Email and told me " bro , our account got hacked " wtf i deserve you dumb?
    Look when you joined , WTH are you know about me?
    I play since 2005 , even 2004 , till now , so dont blame me before you know who am i.
    Also sOulDace in game its NOT my account , the owner just help me to send CS from his account , but for now i stopped play till i got Genkku's account back , Rital working on it and now we just need to send our last 4 digits and we get the account back.

Yeah, I can really tell that the new OMGthisisme is your friend, you both barely speak english.

SoulDace

Yeah, I can really tell that the new OMGthisisme is your friend, you both barely speak english.[/b]
    His not my frined and he the one who scammed Genkku's items , k2 have our password and we lost 1x Foverin for now , i know its wasnt useal , he copied my English from the msn conversations , he prolly have a bad English , he also scammed more people from this forum , but i guess its not intersting for them.
    Anyway , you can think what you want , the only 1 thing i want is to everybody who have my msn , just block it.
    He , CoolHeaded , speak English but he have turkish characters so he cant write English well , so he just copied and change when he want , for now i decide to post till i see what k2 saying about my credit card digits , if its good for them , soon ill have the account back.

3thos

Yeah, I can really tell that the new OMGthisisme is your friend, you both barely speak english.[/b]
    +1.

the idiot got hacked.

your "friend" (you) is retarted.

sad to read this, bb genkk

je mange la pizza ftw!!!