Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its funny how little the people who think they know alot actually know.. i miss the days of old school ...
Page: 10

Bobashop

its funny how little the people who think they know alot actually know..

i miss the days of old school semi-legit ares

not sure but i seen it in someone elses avatar at rankinga long time ago

but yes she is very fucking hot if you see her even bigger picture.. mmm turns me on[/b]
    do you ever say anything that's fucking on topic? goddamn if ur not gonna have anything to say to this topic then go make your own topic and spam there. there have been at least 2 pages of random shit about being sexist and gbush thats obviously not related to this topic

zero was a good rogue, and i agree with what he said. after releasing a video showing his skills and such, everybody made it such a goal to defeat him that they would resort to any footage of seeing him getting killed. whats the point of playing when people are gonna start bragging about killing you? he had an almost perfected, if not perfect combo, and he was one of the first to accomplish it, which is why he is so well known. i personally dont think he is stubborn nor arrogant, and i've been around for quite some time now. however with all this controvery with his combo and with defeating him, which i believe brings out his less friendly side.

people have defeated zero, but he already stated that other than fluppy, others have not been able to win a series out of him

back to playing 2moons =D

gravedigga_bg

do you ever say anything that's fucking on topic? goddamn if ur not gonna have anything to say to this topic then go make your own topic and spam there. there have been at least 2 pages of random shit about being sexist and gbush thats obviously not related to this topic

zero was a good rogue, and i agree with what he said. after releasing a video showing his skills and such, everybody made it such a goal to defeat him that they would resort to any footage of seeing him getting killed. whats the point of playing when people are gonna start bragging about killing you? he had an almost perfected, if not perfect combo, and he was one of the first to accomplish it, which is why he is so well known. i personally dont think he is stubborn nor arrogant, and i've been around for quite some time now. however with all this controvery with his combo and with defeating him, which i believe brings out his less friendly side.

people have defeated zero, but he already stated that other than fluppy, others have not been able to win a series out of him

back to playing 2moons =D[/b]

Soooo...lets talk about Fluppy :lol:

And yeah, 2moons FTW, come join my clan

japo

for who? i wanna know who can beat him[/b]
    on that servers DUPER> rest of mortals, before and after KE... u can see videos where Zero got pwned in vs

wasnt zero a duper? as i heared full +8 set and uniques+3 when pple was walking around naked^^

his movies are cool, but dunno if he was the most skilled of Ares^^ ctrl minor bug FTW?

since when did Cyrus use CTRL + minor bug, FTW?

Banned

since when did Cyrus use CTRL + minor bug, FTW?[/b]
    in his first video sliding a dm

thats not PK

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Zero had

RE+1

EME+1

3 or 4 parts +8 shell

1 or 2 parts +8 chitin

Dual ROL+1

IN

Iron Belt

Dual +8 Shards

From what I understand there were some peopel with better stuff than that on the server.

on that servers DUPER> rest of mortals, before and after KE... u can see videos where Zero got pwned in vs

wasnt zero a duper? as i heared full +8 set and uniques+3 when pple was walking around naked^^

his movies are cool, but dunno if he was the most skilled of Ares^^ ctrl minor bug FTW?[/b]
    I heard that it was in fact Santa Claus that gave him those uniques +3 in exchange for cybersex, when pple was walking around naked^^
    Pssstt...If zero was a duper and possessed those uniques, he wouldn't have to quit because of excessive duped-up players ruining the game.

Secondly, he was the one who made a video to argue that ctrl-minor heal was indeed a bug (against many who claimed that it wasn't), he has never been a bug abuser.
    He killed that DM in the video by tweaking his computer to lower the FPS, that's why somebody else had to record it for him.

Raineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, long time no see, how it's going? =(

Banned

I heard that it was in fact Santa Claus that gave him those uniques +3 in exchange for cybersex, when pple was walking around naked^^
    Pssstt...If zero was a duper and possessed those uniques, he wouldn't have to quit because of excessive duped-up players ruining the game.

Secondly, he was the one who made a video to argue that ctrl-minor heal was indeed a bug (against many who claimed that it wasn't), he has never been a bug abuser.
    He killed that DM in the video by tweaking his computer to lower the FPS, that's why somebody else had to record it for him.[/b]
    very true, if zero used control minor bug, then how did he lightfeet without actually changing skillbars? i think its funny when people say that and dont actually look whats right under their noses, he had lightfeet on rightclick, not minor heal.

Road

he barley won president
    i dont like him.
    there was controvercy about florida because his brother is like the govaner or something in florida so votes could have been miscounted who knows..we elect a president NOT on popular votes but but by the electorial college votes

thats how bush won because if im not mistaken john carry had more popular votes then bush but bush had more electoral college votes then him so bush won.
    all you need to do is win the states with the most population and you got presidant like texas cali new york.. states like that and its yours witch bush did and so did kerry..it was all on the line at the end..i think it was ohio who was last to report in who won that state..if kerry won that state then kerry would win preisdent but he didnt so bush won

@ coolboy you know nothing unless you live here
    not sure if im wrong but look at isreal army..they have girls fighting for them .. or am i wrong ?[/b]
    Yes, bush did win and he is an incompetent president, but Carry wasn't much better. All the candidates were bad that year, and at least bush stands by his opinions.

Banned

idiots, its john kerry.

Banned

idiots, its john kerry.[/b]
    i messed up 1 time and i am idiot? !!
    i say carry 1 time and rest time kerry.. give me break i dont see this name everyday h34r:

DeeCee

what that kerry or bushbrainfailure has to do with 00000 or ko ?