Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bobert was 62 like forever until GM gave him free lvls and then a whole scandal broke out.[/b] 65->68 didnt ...
Page: 11

bobert was 62 like forever until GM gave him free lvls and then a whole scandal broke out.[/b]
    65->68

didnt think bobert was turk and 000 was turk
    what you talking about ? :S[/b]
    why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

Dunno lol. But yeah she is hot [/b]
    rosa kato

ontopic: teamplay over soloplay

everyone have his\her prime time, who was good in the past become average player now, this game fill with bug abuser, koxpers, and dupers who ruined the game, it was smart idea for Zero to quit while he was still well known to the most of the players before he start to get beaten by unknown players who have shell +10 and +10 weapons.

hehe i am jealous of zero, he has his fan club. But he was one of the best sins on ares

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

everyone have his\her prime time, who was good in the past become average player now, this game fill with bug abuser, koxpers, and dupers who ruined the game, it was smart idea for Zero to quit while he was still well known to the most of the players before he start to get beaten by unknown players who have shell +10 and +10 weapons.[/b]

I like to point out he still beats them and pretty easy last time I saw him in action. A good player will always be a good player , if they have the want they can easily get back into the swing of things and easily outclass others. Talent never goes away.

Banned

I like to point out he still beats them and pretty easy last time I saw him in action. A good player will always be a good player , if they have the want they can easily get back into the swing of things and easily outclass others. Talent never goes away.[/b]

u seem to really look up to him ... did he teach a lot about pk or something???

not insulting or anything we all have that 1 person in KO who we look or looked up to

MillionVoices

Zero had

RE+1

EME+1

3 or 4 parts +8 shell

1 or 2 parts +8 chitin

Dual ROL+1

IN

Iron Belt

Dual +8 Shards

From what I understand there were some peopel with better stuff than that on the server.[/b]

Felix i didnt know in KE , that you were able to compound accesorries to +1 :P

Snirr5

zero is overrated, nuff said[/b]

yep

Tristan

yep[/b]

nop

Cadence96

u seem to really look up to him ... did he teach a lot about pk or something???
    not insulting or anything we all have that 1 person in KO who we look or looked up to[/b]
    He taught to many people how to combo through his guide.

on that servers DUPER> rest of mortals, before and after KE... u can see videos where Zero got pwned in vswasnt zero a duper? as i heared full +8 set and uniques+3 when pple was walking around naked^^ his movies are cool, but dunno if he was the most skilled of Ares^^ ctrl minor bug FTW?[/b]
    yep[/b]
    This topic has lost its sense and it is being filled with retarded points.

judging by movies he was good yes pwned and got pwned

but i think the best sin ive ever come across is/was Parabola from cypher sicne he had hit 70 he didnt have a problem beating the best warriro and rogue in cypher Legends4Ever and Mottatoni using hp pot + minor better than zero did

ArminVanBuuren

judging by movies he was good yes pwned and got pwned

but i think the best sin ive ever come across is/was Parabola from cypher sicne he had hit 70 he didnt have a problem beating the best warriro and rogue in cypher Legends4Ever and Mottatoni using hp pot + minor better than zero did[/b]
    yeah, but you cannot say Parabola is better than Zero just because he was able to beat the best warrior and rogue from cypher, because zero was able to beat the best warriors and rogues from Ares...so, what you need is to see them both compete...but, then you still wouldn't be able to say which one is th best, because maybe one of them could be able to kick the other rogue's ass, but might be sucky while teamplaying.

I still think Zero was the best rogue ever seen in Ares (well, never saw Bobert with a lvl 70 char :P )

About japo post, afaik Zero had chitins+8, 2x RoL, IN, IB, EME and RE+1 when doing his videos...then he got a shell +8 which he bought and then got deleted after a dupe wipe. He got shells just after becoming orc, and even then he never got +3 uniques.

Even if just by movies, you certainly during KE wouldn't see many sins being able to escape alive from a full warrior/sin party, and even being able to kill them (being among them SoulSlayer itself, which has been said to be the best warrior from old KO...or maybe the best geared, or both :P )

Banned

He taught to many people how to combo through his guide.
    This topic has lost its sense and it is being filled with retarded points.[/b]

wasnt minor combo very common by then? I remember everyone using it back then.

I dont remember seeing lots of ppl minoring because there was no quest accesssories which gave you over 1800 mp and lots of ppl were using kekury rings and +9 dex rings/earrings and had around 1000 mp only so...
    and yes lots of ppl didnt even know how to minro+combo...

japo

we can say that zero was one of the best old school sins, or the best.

but atm there are strong and very good skilled sins in every server, Zero was in Ares the 1st dragon etc so thats why he is overrated... btw he made the best pk movie of his time

You're all morons