Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idiots, its john kerry.[/b] Sorry, its not my prerogative to remember the name's of idiots....
Page: 12

Road

idiots, its john kerry.[/b]
    Sorry, its not my prerogative to remember the name's of idiots.

susGe

Zero was damn good yes, but he was not the only rogue who could do Minorheal+pot combo. I can name several rogues who'd 1v1 him w/ equal gear and the outcome would be who ran out of pots first. He just happend to be on of the few who made a memorable video.

And on the subject of nychris, Chris was about the nicest guy you could meet, He told me that Zero would win most 1v1s w/ him but he was not as good at team play, (ie, not as good at curing others and healing them when they need to) I've seen a video where a warrior and chris pwned like 10 people because chris was such a smart player. He also said he was confident that Mickey(Hanz0, Mee from blood could beat him), and who am I to doubt a guy who had 3.3m np when the 2nd highest on all severs were 1.3m almost 2 years ago.

Fun fact: When chris still played he could've had Top 5 clan on EVERY sever alone.[/b]
    Sorry but thats not true. Chris being a sin i would think he would be able to tell more about his opponents then that. Having played a sin for a while and being in party after party with zero i can say that he was also a very very good party sin. We all worked together to keep one another alive, and he did so quite well. Thats not to take anything away from Chris though he was also a very good party sin killing his priest was damn near impossible if he was still alive.

Banned

judging by movies he was good yes pwned and got pwned

but i think the best sin ive ever come across is/was Parabola from cypher sicne he had hit 70 he didnt have a problem beating the best warriro and rogue in cypher Legends4Ever and Mottatoni using hp pot + minor better than zero did[/b]
    idk how he does it but in the vid he spams a whole info page of minor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUl95TechwM

Burger_King

Wooops, wrong topic.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix i didnt know in KE , that you were able to compound accesorries to +1 :P[/b]

In KE I had +1ROL's RE+1 EME+1 pretty early on

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

u seem to really look up to him ... did he teach a lot about pk or something???

not insulting or anything we all have that 1 person in KO who we look or looked up to[/b]

Zero never really tought me too much on a personal level as people like Paddy helped me alot.

I'll stick up for him on this because I pk'd with him , he's even played on my chars a few times I even 1 v 1 him back when I was was at my peak in KE. To this day I never faught a rouge as hard as he was.

EternalPreist14

Everyone dies even the best

Truth is... no one knows how many time Zero lost as everytime he got his ass handed to him "it wasn't me on my char, I wouldn't lose to a noob like you". Funny when Lamchop raped his ass on vent he was like "ffs, I can't lose to fucking lamchop" and on forums it was "I was never on my charatcer"... I lost respect towards him after that. Good PK, Good healing, Crap combo... mine was always better

Tristan

Everyone dies even the best[/b]
    There's always a bigger fish?

There's always a bigger fish? [/b]
    thats a good way to put it even though eventually the fish will all die from global warming lol

but zero, whether he is arrogrant or whatever, deserves respect for his skill and videos. he's so well known because of his controversy, which started when he released his videos and people became so thirsty to kill him due to the fact that he's a great sin.

MillionVoices

In KE I had +1ROL's RE+1 EME+1 pretty early on[/b]
    lol i was being sarcastic, but i just realzied compund came out in KE not ROFD lolll

Banned

maybe this was just on xigenon but... you used to be able to just hold down (or tape down) the ctrl key and like tape down minor heal and it would spam it. i forgot how it works...that was back in like KO but that might be how 000 did it, i know thats what i used

ArminVanBuuren

maybe this was just on xigenon but... you used to be able to just hold down (or tape down) the ctrl key and like tape down minor heal and it would spam it. i forgot how it works...that was back in like KO but that might be how 000 did it, i know thats what i used[/b]
    Actually, I can even minor heal faster than Zero with just my mouse, but that doesn't mean it is ok...Zero wouldn't use mouse to minor heal since that would be harder to control, thus, would be harder to pot in time and eventually, you would run out of mana and die.

Being able to stay alive just by minoring doesn't mean you are a cheater, means you know how to use it...you can minor as fast as you can with just one minor on skillbar or right clicking it, but you need to know when to stop or how fast it would be enough, because you can heal faster, but not better. With CTRL + Minor you cannot control your mana, at least not as good as you would want, and that would be noticeable in a video like Zero's.

PS: I don't know if what I just wrote has any sense...but I'm a little drunk right now xD
    PS2: (just read it well xD ) I can spam my minor heal with mouse since the old KO without using CTRL and can be even better and quite as fast as when there was possible bugging it.

japo

Any comment?

that was probably me on his char ^_^