Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Any comment? [/b] thats from one of Eric's pk videos... if u didnt notice at the end it says it ...
Page: 13

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Any comment?
    [/b]
    thats from one of Eric's pk videos... if u didnt notice at the end it says it was Festo and not Cy

hahahahha lolllll ok well i just want to say: Muffin you must feel so low now that myko is out ^^ i want to vs you and zero...
    this song is for you bro! its from everyone who posted in this topic enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFECSQXhxhw

G0D

Edit: Nvm that was other topic xD

Truth is... no one knows how many time Zero lost as everytime he got his ass handed to him "it wasn't me on my char, I wouldn't lose to a noob like you". Funny when Lamchop raped his ass on vent he was like "ffs, I can't lose to fucking lamchop" and on forums it was "I was never on my charatcer"... I lost respect towards him after that. Good PK, Good healing, Crap combo... mine was always better [/b]
    still, never see u owned anyone ^^

no offence but cy stopped playing well before that shit happened.

And I sincerely doubt lamchop beat anything, or at least deserved respect for it. I'll say it here now lamchop smashed F9DeviL congratulations???!?!?!?! you're good. Point is none of us really give a shit if we won or lost against you guys.

Danny you and your trio of creatins will always be remembered as nothing more than shit stirers who had a bit of fun after ko had collapsed.

By the time clans like genoxide showed up KO had collapsed. Real pvp was back when IS EK TOWN WNV ran around clashing with each other in 2 or 3 parties.

In the end i'm just talking shit on the forums, but I'll agree with what one of the illuminazi guys said awhile ago. KO was never the same after the big clans collapsed it became simply a single PK party with people scouting bosses for them and calling them selves a clan.

Also when the fuck would you of been in vent with cy you twit.... no one was allowed in the hatred vent so it'd be well after he'd quit.

Banned

that was probably me on his char ^_^[/b]
    ye it kninda looks like the rogue had 10k hp -_-

japo

that was probably me on his char ^_^[/b]
    u playing on 0000000 or on the other? yes it is from f9devil movie, and both using hp pots ^^

susGe

Truth is... no one knows how many time Zero lost as everytime he got his ass handed to him "it wasn't me on my char, I wouldn't lose to a noob like you". Funny when Lamchop raped his ass on vent he was like "ffs, I can't lose to fucking lamchop" and on forums it was "I was never on my charatcer"... I lost respect towards him after that. Good PK, Good healing, Crap combo... mine was always better [/b]
    lol. I never once saw zero get his ass handed to him. I saw him get beat but never once dominated, but its ok you seem to like talking out of your ass about shit you dont know about. Also if i remember correctly you were only in vent to talk to corey because it was funny to hear you 2 go back and forth. I never once remember you being on vent when zero had a 1 v 1.

susGe

u playing on 0000000 or on the other? yes it is from f9devil movie, and both using hp pots ^^[/b]
    it was Festo on zero and Eric on kakashi_kun

Ok if lamchop had of 1v1'd me on my warrior i would of ANNIHILATED him
    </end>

Banned Senior Member

lvl 70 255 all stats warrior h34r:

Any comment?
    [/b]
    Was me on a rogue beaing Festo on zero, he wasn&#39;t using bloody beast and honestly we both pale in comparison to zero on a rogue. He would beat us both without his HP even dropping if we 1v1ed him on other rogue characters.

shanttelimi

Was me on a rogue beaing Festo on zero, he wasn&#39;t using bloody beast and honestly we both pale in comparison to zero on a rogue. He would beat us both without his HP even dropping if we 1v1ed him on other rogue characters.[/b]
    lockkk this topic alrdyyy woowwww

japo

Was me on a rogue beaing Festo on zero, he wasn&#39;t using bloody beast and honestly we both pale in comparison to zero on a rogue. He would beat us both without his HP even dropping if we 1v1ed him on other rogue characters.[/b]
    oki

lockkk this topic alrdyyy woowwww[/b]
    Why exactly?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast