Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; RW u beated him too right ?...
Page: 2

Banned

RW u beated him too right ?

Speed

why i dont understand is the name of this topic ... ke question? more like zero question..

HotAsIce

The funny thing is, the great players who are truely great players don't go around and brag alot like zero did, this is why my favorite list is a little different than others. Surely alot of times he backed up his words, but he always seemed a little arrogant from when I've seen his replies and stuff on the forums. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, and he truely is a great assassin, and will be rememberd always. But nonoe is invincible, just like someone above me said. A lot of times all it takes is one missed skill, a badly timed cure or one missed combo and you'll loose. I have a DLW rogue and I've died a couple times in a vs because I tried to go a little too fast, and I missed my combo and the animation went through on one of my skills so I couldn't minor heal, and I lost. But some of the recorded losses were to F9Devil ( I believe it was Matt playing at that time?) and to Fluppy, one of the best BP's from Ares.

And you want to know this because?

Ofcourse zero got owned by people, like someone said he is/was overrated. His healing skills were great, his combo, meh was pretty slow.

When I think of people getting "owned" i think of them actually getting owned. I really doubt anyone owned him much because of how amazing his healing skills are. Something tells me most vs's of his lasted a while unless he was the one doing the owning... i'm sure people beat him every now and then, people do have off days.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I would like 0 if he wasn't so stuck up and arrogent, NYChris and Bobert were always nice people and great to play with, Zero always had his own little crew he ran with.

Some of my favorite people were the warriors of Genoxide, Lamchop/P33d/Sunshine all beat F9 cause they were smart enough to go HP build, not sure if they ever vs'd Zero tho

ObiraBiro

maybe he got beaten... But I cant see any rouge better then him.

Lamchop/p33d/sunshine never beated any1 in a 1on1 rofl

Lamchop/p33d/sunshine never beated any1 in a 1on1 rofl[/b]
    :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2YPRPOpn7A

G0D

DeeCee

whats the background music ?

he was one of the best players in a time that there wasnt nearly as many skilled players as there now... im not taking anything away from his skills he is one of the most known players of the game and he made the guide that just about everyone who ever played rogues used to learn minor and combo and such. On the other hand he was a god when there was not nearly as many 70s when 70 was king and damn nearly 90% of rogues that minor healling was for noobs and didnt understand the concept of the minor combo.

also being in one of the top clans of all time never hurst too :P

he was one of the best players in a time that there wasnt nearly as many skilled players as there now... im not taking anything away from his skills he is one of the most known players of the game and he made the guide that just about everyone who ever played rogues used to learn minor and combo and such. On the other hand he was a god when there was not nearly as many 70s when 70 was king and damn nearly 90% of rogues that minor healling was for noobs and didnt understand the concept of the minor combo.
    also being in one of the top clans of all time never hurst too :P [/b]
    Umm there were a lot more skilled people back the, they all sold accounts to randoms who name changed now

bd-hoz

also being in one of the top clans of all time never hurst too :P [/b]
    when 0 was pking, alot of people knew how to combo, your argument is more about 411 than 0. 411 was one of the first to combo and everyone thought it was a bug abuse so we can say he's not that good because he was combotting when others don't.

some people beat him in 1v1, but it was not always fair. in the second part of 0 movie, we see the fairest 1v1 of 000000 vs NYchris I ever saw and 0000000 won.

maybe he was arrogant and all, but atleast he proved his skills with his 2 totally pwnage videos.

411 was good because he was the first to combo
    000000 was good because he was the first to control minor heal combo using an HP potion.

also in his 2 videos, his stats were not that awesome he had full chitin+8 and fighting against warrior in shells+8 and every single priest had a chitin shield and DD cap was not that hard to get back then.

Kailean

On the other hand he was a god when there was not nearly as many 70s when 70 was king and damn nearly 90% of rogues that minor healling was for noobs and didnt understand the concept of the minor combo.[/b]
    thats why he is the legend, he was the 1st one to master minor combo

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast