Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nobody was invincible, NYChris could beat him, F9Devil could beat him, Fluppy, and some others on Ares[/b] NYchris could beat ...
Page: 3

MillionVoices

Nobody was invincible, NYChris could beat him, F9Devil could beat him, Fluppy, and some others on Ares[/b]
    NYchris could beat him, are u drunk?

Chris was like 62 and zero was 68.

japo

HitMachine beated him 2-3 times i think and he wasnt on his character[/b]
    Hitmachine was a dumb with +3 uniques and got his 70 with koxp, but i dunno if Zero had +3s too ^^

Banned

Hitmachine was a dumb with +3 uniques and got his 70 with koxp, but i dunno if Zero had +3s too ^^[/b]
    neone still has vid of hitmachine bugging the shit out of cz?

zero is overrated, nuff said[/b]
    +1 to the extreme's :P

Trawma_35

Hitmachine was a dumb with +3 uniques and got his 70 with koxp, but i dunno if Zero had +3s too ^^[/b]
    when Hitmachine beated zero ? hitmachine on bera zero on ares :S
    maybe zero wasnt on hes own char (000000)

Kailean

interserver war...

ive never vsed zero but he doesnt look bad at all... but im sure nychris got him a couple of times

MillionVoices

when Hitmachine beated zero ? hitmachine on bera zero on ares :S
    maybe zero wasnt on hes own char (000000) [/b]
    no it was the other way.

Zero on Zero

And hitmachine on some guy acc wiht +0 items

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny how people are flaming 0000000 but how many people actually had a 1 v 1 with him?

We all win and lose fights , but what defines a player is now some 6 months after they quit peopel are still talking about them and see beating them as a benchmark.

If you watch zero's movies you can see that he didn't have +2 or 3's by his hp alone. I beliave he was not even in full 8/15 shell when he made them.

Also NYchris got 70 before 0000000 did. NYchris was top np holder on Karus of Ares and 0000000 was top np holder on Human side.

Trawma_35

ive never vsed zero but he doesnt look bad at all... but im sure nychris got him a couple of times[/b]
    never saw nychris got zero but i saw zero beated nychris

the_man_slayer

zero was great imo

Sabao

Well, we are talking about 1 and half years or more ago, not many had a mastered combo and minor heal neither the equips zero had, infact even nowadays its hard to have better equips, not talking about lvl 70 pre-rofd. Different times, nowadays there is 1k more ppl that know how to do both minor and combo so you cant compare old and new times.
    He was good not only because he had great skills for that time but because he had great equips and level, anyway he was part of a group who shared important knowledge to all KO community, for that i consider him a great player.

Road

Zero is just a player like you and me. If he played US wow I could probably beat him.

On the note of genoxide, by the time they came along the game was already fucked and the majority of us had quit.

Its all very well going on a nice hp build when you have the money and items to support it,but being in +7 shell and getting hit harder by a guy using hp build kind of sucked.

In the end the game gets boring very fast when you hit the 70 cap and were stuck there for a LONG time.

Zero had the right idea about this game from the start, pk in your own little group of friends that hardly changed by more than a person and don't give a fuck about anyone else. First it was the greeks, than the turks and occasionally the odd BR thrown in who attempted to fuck the server with their shit.

In the end you can't exactly run around saying anyone from the hatred clique had fucked up items. Yes some of us had +8 shell, or +8 weapons but we were in no way geared to the extent of the main rival at any point of time. I to date have still not managed to get a +1 on F9 except for an earing I borrowed.

Banned

Zero had the right idea about this game from the start, pk in your own little group of friends that hardly changed by more than a person and don't give a fuck about anyone else. First it was the greeks, than the turks and occasionally the odd BR thrown in who attempted to fuck the server with their shit.[/b]
    exactly how i play this game, time has gone and im not as free as i once was. People PM'ing me telling me useless information is a waste of time. i just want to get on and play with my friends and clan and occasionally chat to ppl who i know.

I have been called arrogant, a dick, and an asshole but i never hate them for it. i might be but when you're at my stage with the game it is just for fun (which is why when i came back karus, i change my clan name to Just4Fun). my clan, we dont care about items nor lvls. we dont have the time like some unemploy person does but when we get on we are just looking for a good time.

P.S. minor heal isnt about how fast you can heal. its about control, if you can control your heal you will be able to use hp pot. with hp pot i have been down at 1khp and take my hp back up to 4k+. Using hp pot is much easier than spamming 2minor heals.

and remember, play for fun not to win. then you will enjoy the game more. simply sign off if you arent having a good time.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast