Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for who? i wanna know who can beat him[/b] I'm sorry but why the hell would you care? Yeh, zero ...
Page: 4

Lemon

for who? i wanna know who can beat him[/b]
    I'm sorry but why the hell would you care?

Yeh, zero was good but as time went on and more people began getting the same gear zero had and better he just became another sin. He refused to do 1v1s when he knew he couldn't win just like the majority of the egotistical sins out there. He was ambitious but he was also egocentric and to be quite honest just wasn't a big thing after his initial hype. Sure he was revered but by who? By the people who had second hand experience.

In my opinion he's nothing now. Without KO, he remains nothing.

(And kennie, when you sign off is it mandatory to flame the person that just kicked your ass or was that just me? Lol, don't even answer that.)

G0D

I knew once Kennie posted Lemon wouldn't be too far behind.

Lemon

I knew once Kennie posted Lemon wouldn't be too far behind. [/b]
    I didn't realise he had posted so I had to edit it quickly just to get a dig in :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

The funny thing is, the great players who are truely great players don't go around and brag alot like zero did, this is why my favorite list is a little different than others. Surely alot of times he backed up his words, but he always seemed a little arrogant from when I've seen his replies and stuff on the forums. Don't get me wrong, he has his moments, and he truely is a great assassin, and will be rememberd always. But nonoe is invincible, just like someone above me said. A lot of times all it takes is one missed skill, a badly timed cure or one missed combo and you'll loose. I have a DLW rogue and I've died a couple times in a vs because I tried to go a little too fast, and I missed my combo and the animation went through on one of my skills so I couldn't minor heal, and I lost. But some of the recorded losses were to F9Devil ( I believe it was Matt playing at that time?) and to Fluppy, one of the best BP's from Ares.[/b]
    it was Eric that zero would lose to... not Matt... but Zero would lose 1/10 or something like that... Fluppy is the only person who could beat Zero the majority of their 1v1s

G0D

I didn't realise he had posted so I had to edit it quickly just to get a dig in :P[/b]
    :lol: :wub:

Banned

like i said, i play for fun. i never said i am or was the best. i dont even know why so many ppl wanted to 1v1 with me and beat me. if you win so what? if you want to, just go around tell ppl u can beat me. i can care less.

but its really sad like you lemon, how you can say you can beat me when u cant even touch my hp when im unbuff. lets ask one_way who was on xsleetx that time that lost to me.

have a goodnight.

RiseAgainst_

Nobody was invincible, NYChris could beat him, F9Devil could beat him, Fluppy, and some others on Ares[/b]
    What class did nobody play?

/stupid comment ftw :<

Banned

To many ppl obsessed with 1 on 1s... Its just a small aspect of pk everyone gets beat everyone wins...

I do remember some kind of topic with this zero person arguing over ppl buying items in this game (babashop they call it?)... then a lil later in the topic a nychris person posted a paypal reciept of zero buying +8 shells and dual emes+1...

edit (thank u GOD) and they were bought from someone he considered illegit

if that was a 1on1 nychris won with full health.

Banned

And you want to know this because?

Ofcourse zero got owned by people, like someone said he is/was overrated. His healing skills were great, his combo, meh was pretty slow.[/b]
    The only reason why it seems slow is because it is not RR, mostly when it is RR, the skillbar is continuously moving but with WR combo this is not the case, its actually just as fast as RR combo, and makes minor healing alot faster. In order to get it working right, you only want to see the R animation, instead of skills. this way you do not miss a hit, and fuck up your minor healing process, having to start all over again.

To many ppl obsessed with 1 on 1s... Its just a small aspect of pk everyone gets beat everyone wins...
    I do remember some kind of topic with this zero person arguing over ppl buying items in this game (babashop they call it?)... then a lil later in the topic a nychris person posted a paypal reciept of zero buying +8 shells and dual emes+1...
    if that was a 1on1 nychris won with full health.[/b]
    Chris always had better gear than zero so he has no reason to bitch bout Cy buying items... the only reason some of their 1v1s lasted until one of them ran out of pots was becuz of this...

but ur right 1v1 isnt everything... but it creates some good controversy and topics for forums =D makes it all the more fun ^_^

Banned

Chris always had better gear than zero so he has no reason to bitch bout Cy buying items... the only reason some of their 1v1s lasted until one of them ran out of pots was becuz of this...
    but ur right 1v1 isnt everything... but it creates some good controversy and topics for forums =D makes it all the more fun ^_^[/b]

yes yes u told me all that u whore.... but damn that has to suck... its like me saying fuck the white man... then someone turning around and showing pics of my white wife and my choco vanilla children....

btw i think i deleted u on msn when i was clearing my 500+ contacts after the myko closing and i had nothing in common with any1 anymore... re-add me i got some shit to tell u lol.

G0D

if that was a 1on1 nychris won with full health.[/b]
    Bought from Todd a.k.a M0NSTERK1LL

And no he didnt buy of Todd aka monsterkill he bought of some spanish guy from Sacred, whom i cant remember. And yes 000 fought Hitmachine, and no it wasnt in interserverwar.

HitMachine borrowed PerpetuousDreamers chr to 1on1 him.

yes yes u told me all that u whore.... but damn that has to suck... its like me saying fuck the white man... then someone turning around and showing pics of my white wife and my choco vanilla children....

btw i think i deleted u on msn when i was clearing my 500+ contacts after the myko closing and i had nothing in common with any1 anymore... re-add me i got some shit to tell u lol.[/b]
    stupid niggah >_>

hello everyone. I feel i should clarify this from my perspective. From when i dinged 70 to when i blew up my daggers (maybe 1.5years later?) i don&#39;t remember losing in a series to anyone except fluppy. I don&#39;t care if i got jumped out in cz by a group of people, that stuff happens all the time to anyone. I could write a list of people that i beat and it would include pretty much every good player on ares and a few from other servers also (hitmachine was 7-2 to me). Most of them had a gear or level advantage against me (NYchris, Somethingsmells, Fastfingaz, Lordos, Buddha playing NYchris, infi, Perpetuous, Darkness, MONSTERKILL, SoulSlayer, Krakatoa, Futility, F9, Bacardi151, Xrated, and loads more). Of course i didnt record every fight. I duelled anyone at the time, even if they were obvious cheaters. Back in those days, EVERYONE knew how to combo well, the standard was higher because there weren&#39;t retards using DD helms spamming 3 minor heals like there are now.

After i released my 1st movie and combo guide, people became so desperate to record a win against me that they would resort to anything, killing me afk in arena, or like KIMPEE did, ask for a duel and then only show in a movie the fight i was not HP scrolled in, ignoring all my wins afterwards, when i especially told him not to. After months and months of people doing this, it is hard not to be cynical about duels and to stay friendly towards people who will put you on youtube if you lose and call you a cheater if you win. I refused to duel anyone i felt had a totally unfair item/level advantage. After beating hitmachine on a pretty even character originally, he asked for a rematch on Arcangel, who had +9shells and +3uniques, confirmed by a friend. People said i was a pussy for declining a duel that was a certain loss. Whatever...

Probably the biggest mistake was duelling beterr a few weeks after i blew up my daggers. I was using mirage +7 and sherion +7, and was out of practice, versus a guy 5 levels higher with +9daggers and god knows what else. As expected, it went on youtube and the flaming kept going and going, i quit a bit after that because it is not fun when the game turns into having to duel dupers just to prove yourself. When people will side with a cheater over me when they don&#39;t even know me, it made me lose any faith in the ko community. I am not "stuck up", if you judge me on my forum posts alone which are 90% windups and trolls then that is your problem.

edit: read somewhere that my combo was slow... the first combo on the int priest in my trailer, and the combo against f9 is about as fast as you can possibly go without failing skills. Its about consistency, not speed. if some people are so much faster, i have never seen them.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast