Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello everyone. I feel i should clarify this from my perspective. From when i dinged 70 to when i blew ...
Page: 5

the_man_slayer

hello everyone. I feel i should clarify this from my perspective. From when i dinged 70 to when i blew up my daggers (maybe 1.5years later?) i don't remember losing in a series to anyone except fluppy. I don't care if i got jumped out in cz by a group of people, that stuff happens all the time to anyone. I could write a list of people that i beat and it would include pretty much every good player on ares and a few from other servers also (hitmachine was 7-2 to me). Most of them had a gear or level advantage against me (NYchris, Somethingsmells, Fastfingaz, Lordos, Buddha playing NYchris, infi, Perpetuous, Darkness, MONSTERKILL, SoulSlayer, Krakatoa, Futility, F9, Bacardi151, Xrated, and loads more). Of course i didnt record every fight. I duelled anyone at the time, even if they were obvious cheaters. Back in those days, EVERYONE knew how to combo well, the standard was higher because there weren't retards using DD helms spamming 3 minor heals like there are now.

After i released my 1st movie and combo guide, people became so desperate to record a win against me that they would resort to anything, killing me afk in arena, or like KIMPEE did, ask for a duel and then only show in a movie the fight i was not HP scrolled in, ignoring all my wins afterwards, when i especially told him not to. After months and months of people doing this, it is hard not to be cynical about duels and to stay friendly towards people who will put you on youtube if you lose and call you a cheater if you win. I refused to duel anyone i felt had a totally unfair item/level advantage. After beating hitmachine on a pretty even character originally, he asked for a rematch on Arcangel, who had +9shells and +3uniques, confirmed by a friend. People said i was a pussy for declining a duel that was a certain loss. Whatever...

Probably the biggest mistake was duelling beterr a few weeks after i blew up my daggers. I was using mirage +7 and sherion +7, and was out of practice, versus a guy 5 levels higher with +9daggers and god knows what else. As expected, it went on youtube and the flaming kept going and going, i quit a bit after that because it is not fun when the game turns into having to duel dupers just to prove yourself. When people will side with a cheater over me when they don't even know me, it made me lose any faith in the ko community. I am not "stuck up", if you judge me on my forum posts alone which are 90% windups and trolls then that is your problem.[/b]
    sed it again and again.. zero's right

Yes, he got owned by me, and I was debuffed :P

but back on the topic it has already been said but everyone can loose 1vs1 ... and i dont think his combo is slow, because anyways there is a speed limit that almost everyone reached now i think...

the_man_slayer

Yes, he got owned by me, and I was debuffed :P

but back on the topic it has already been said but everyone can loose 1vs1 ... and i dont think his combo is slow, because anyways there is a speed limit that almost everyone reached now i think...[/b]
    u obviously didnt have a 1v1 >.>

u obviously didnt have a 1v1 >.>[/b]
    No shit, Sherlock

the_man_slayer

No shit, Sherlock [/b]
    jst thought id say :P

Banned Senior Member

stop spamming the forums jack xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

stop spamming the forums jack xD[/b]
    And this isn't ?????????

Lemon

hello everyone. I feel i should clarify this from my perspective. From when i dinged 70 to when i blew up my daggers (maybe 1.5years later?) i don't remember losing in a series to anyone except fluppy. I don't care if i got jumped out in cz by a group of people, that stuff happens all the time to anyone. I could write a list of people that i beat and it would include pretty much every good player on ares and a few from other servers also (hitmachine was 7-2 to me). Most of them had a gear or level advantage against me (NYchris, Somethingsmells, Fastfingaz, Lordos, Buddha playing NYchris, infi, Perpetuous, Darkness, MONSTERKILL, SoulSlayer, Krakatoa, Futility, F9, Bacardi151, Xrated, and loads more). Of course i didnt record every fight. I duelled anyone at the time, even if they were obvious cheaters. Back in those days, EVERYONE knew how to combo well, the standard was higher because there weren't retards using DD helms spamming 3 minor heals like there are now.

After i released my 1st movie and combo guide, people became so desperate to record a win against me that they would resort to anything, killing me afk in arena, or like KIMPEE did, ask for a duel and then only show in a movie the fight i was not HP scrolled in, ignoring all my wins afterwards, when i especially told him not to. After months and months of people doing this, it is hard not to be cynical about duels and to stay friendly towards people who will put you on youtube if you lose and call you a cheater if you win. I refused to duel anyone i felt had a totally unfair item/level advantage. After beating hitmachine on a pretty even character originally, he asked for a rematch on Arcangel, who had +9shells and +3uniques, confirmed by a friend. People said i was a pussy for declining a duel that was a certain loss. Whatever...

Probably the biggest mistake was duelling beterr a few weeks after i blew up my daggers. I was using mirage +7 and sherion +7, and was out of practice, versus a guy 5 levels higher with +9daggers and god knows what else. As expected, it went on youtube and the flaming kept going and going, i quit a bit after that because it is not fun when the game turns into having to duel dupers just to prove yourself. When people will side with a cheater over me when they don't even know me, it made me lose any faith in the ko community. I am not "stuck up", if you judge me on my forum posts alone which are 90% windups and trolls then that is your problem.

edit: read somewhere that my combo was slow... the first combo on the int priest in my trailer, and the combo against f9 is about as fast as you can possibly go without failing skills. Its about consistency, not speed. if some people are so much faster, i have never seen them.[/b]
    Well zero, nice post. I seriously didn't expect something quite that conservative but then again I supose I have only seen the worst side of you and this must be the good side.

You were made by a bunch of people who wanted to beat you, the ones that potentialy could didn't care so much but the ones that thought they were great had a go and failed. So all in all your fame is not your fault but the fault of all the sad little people who can't figure their face from their ass.

I still think you can be an arrogant asshole when it suits you but for now, nice work.

rofl people are still on the 0000000 band wagon
    for f00ks sake give the guy a break .I for one think si was the best sin on ares
    and an all round nice guy never had any problems with him being coky arrogant or twatish
    i was LUCKY enough to pk with him and his friends a few times it was always fun ! <no pun intended>
    I BEAT HIM ONCE when he was human i was so lucky to get the last hit :P
    any way Si keep yer chin up old boy and stop shagging fat women

G0D

Well zero, nice post. I seriously didn&#39;t expect something quite that conservative but then again I supose I have only seen the worst side of you and this must be the good side.

You were made by a bunch of people who wanted to beat you, the ones that potentialy could didn&#39;t care so much but the ones that thought they were great had a go and failed. So all in all your fame is not your fault but the fault of all the sad little people who can&#39;t figure their face from their ass.

I still think you can be an arrogant asshole when it suits you but for now, nice work.[/b]
    THE LEMON STRIKES AGAIN!

Lemon

THE LEMON STRIKES AGAIN![/b]
    Like lightning asshole!

MiSS_DMeAnOr

all i can say is that zero may be arrogant but he sure knew how to make good movies, does it really matter if hes good or bad now, theres now a ton of ppl who are better than him. (maybe some cheated but i sure know alot that never have and never will.

p.s im gna try 228 str build on my warrior....

@ KillerJ - LOL ur sig is funny

@ Gondon - Urs makes my eyes bleed :/

If i remember right HitMachine lost 5-2 or something against 000, but then again aint 100% sure cant remember it anymore[/b]

Excuse me but hitmachine was caught using kohack (he could use mp pot and hp pot at the same time), this guy never played fair..

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

saying HitMachine was a good player is about the same as saying George Bush is a good president

the_man_slayer

all i can say is that zero may be arrogant but he sure knew how to make good movies, does it really matter if hes good or bad now, theres now a ton of ppl who are better than him. (maybe some cheated but i sure know alot that never have and never will.[/b]
    u cant really compare now to ages ago.. different enviroments nd situations

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast