Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i suppose, but then again. why is everyone talking about how good / bad zero and f9 and the list ...
Page: 6

MiSS_DMeAnOr

i suppose, but then again. why is everyone talking about how good / bad zero and f9 and the list of ppl mentioned were ages ago?

still i stand by my comment of his vids being good :lol: B)

p.s i just looked back at ur quote of me, and i dont see anywhere that i say anything about ages ago :/ correct me if im wrong pls. i'll go clean my eyes O_O

Banned Senior Member

Zero was good noone can deny that thats it close the topic

saying HitMachine was a good player is about the same as saying George Bush is a good president[/b]

the question then is WHY is he president considering noone like him ? xD

Banned Senior Member

Because USA is full of corruption?

Banned

the question then is WHY is he president considering noone like him ? xD[/b]
    he barley won president
    i dont like him.
    there was controvercy about florida because his brother is like the govaner or something in florida so votes could have been miscounted who knows..we elect a president NOT on popular votes but but by the electorial college votes

thats how bush won because if im not mistaken john carry had more popular votes then bush but bush had more electoral college votes then him so bush won.
    all you need to do is win the states with the most population and you got presidant like texas cali new york.. states like that and its yours witch bush did and so did kerry..it was all on the line at the end..i think it was ohio who was last to report in who won that state..if kerry won that state then kerry would win preisdent but he didnt so bush won

@ coolboy you know nothing unless you live here
    not sure if im wrong but look at isreal army..they have girls fighting for them .. or am i wrong ?

Banned Senior Member

I could say the same thing about the palestinian-israeli conflict that if you dont live here you dont know nothing but do people care? they still think they know better
    and whats wrong with girls fighting? are you a chauvinist or something?

Banned

I could say the same thing about the palestinian-israeli conflict that if you dont live here you dont know nothing but do people care? they still think they know better [/b]
    but come on tell me do you have women fighting in your military ?
    im sure im right if i dindt get the wrong country mixed up but im sure my ROTC enstructer said isreal has women fighting for them in there military because lack of people

talk got started about women in military and my enstructer said blah blah blah females are not allowed to go in combat zones or what ever..then he said like isreal is only country or something that women do fight because lack of people..and he said german allow women to i think and he said those some bad women

@ girls
    girls are not supose to fight come on...its man job to go on the ground and do the harsh work..its fine if women are like behind a computer or away from a combat zone ofcourse

heimdalll

RW : Lamchop/p33d/sunshine never beated any1 in a 1on1 rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2YPRPOpn7A

Pwned ???? 0o

the_man_slayer

i suppose, but then again. why is everyone talking about how good / bad zero and f9 and the list of ppl mentioned were ages ago?

still i stand by my comment of his vids being good :lol: B)

p.s i just looked back at ur quote of me, and i dont see anywhere that i say anything about ages ago :/ correct me if im wrong pls. i'll go clean my eyes O_O[/b]
    u sed now there are a ton of ppl... u cant compare wen zero played (ages ago) to people playing now, its totally different circumstances

the_man_slayer

@ girls
    girls are not supose to fight come on...its man job to go on the ground and do the harsh work..its fine if women are like behind a computer or away from a combat zone ofcourse[/b]
    sexist ftw

woman have as much right as men

Banned Senior Member

+1 jack
    vandy ure a fucking sexist women are equal or supposed to be equal to men and there have been and there are great women fighters in the israeli army

flamthrow

I really laughted at: In germany too, but bad women LOL

Its not like they clean the womens-prison and send them all to the german army.... God....
    And that is quite sexist of you saying that women cant go and fight. Yes in Germany we have women fighting and Isreal has too, and I believe there is plenty more countries out there.

Banned Senior Member

flamthrow its vandy you wont hear anything smart from him

Banned

+1 jack
    vandy ure a fucking sexist women are equal or supposed to be equal to men and there have been and there are great women fighters in the israeli army[/b]
    i never said women are not as equal to men so shut up
    i also never said that isreal army women suck
    all i said was that its not right for women to be in combat like that
    wow i cant believe im geting flamed for saying my opinion about women shouldnt be on the front line

so i am guessing that our rules are sexiest to you ? i really dont care but we have respect for our women not to send them into battle..not saying yall dont respect yall women you know but its diffrent for your country because its not that populated
    but come on dont you have some common sense? a 110 lbs women carrying over 80 lbs on there body and haveing to do all kind of stuff..not saying women cant do it because some can yes but not all..and not all men can do it but i think women are more fradgile then men..if we were sexiest then women wouldnt even be able to JOIN the military

@ flame thats just the 2 countrys my enstructer said..@ bad women i couldnt think of the word he said in class..like baboons or something..he was just making jokes...

@ cool look at you..you delvled a lvl 80 warrior after YOU lvled it
    how fucking stupid is that?

TunaFishyMe

sorry, i dont think this is sexist.
    no one is born equal. It has been proven that african americans in GENERAL are stronger and more athletic than say southern asians.
    IT doesnt mean that ALL blacks are stronger and more athletic than ALL souther asians, just most are. Its in the genes.

Its also been proven that asians and whites are more academically capable than blacks and hispanics. Again, this isnt all.

Its pretty common sense that MOST men are stronger than women. That doesnt mean that women are not capable to be soldiers just that most women would be better off in a different role that is not a physically demanding.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast