Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; women are more fragile , maybe but that doesnt mean that they dont have the will-power to do things that ...
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

women are more fragile , maybe but that doesnt mean that they dont have the will-power to do things that men do

TunaFishyMe

women are more fragile , maybe but that doesnt mean that they dont have the will-power to do things that men do[/b]
    of course not. women can be more capable then men.

Banned

sorry, i dont think this is sexist.
    no one is born equal. It has been proven that african americans in GENERAL are stronger and more athletic than say southern asians.
    IT doesnt mean that ALL blacks are stronger and more athletic than ALL souther asians, just most are. Its in the genes.

Its also been proven that asians and whites are more academically capable than blacks and hispanics. Again, this isnt all.

Its pretty common sense that MOST men are stronger than women. That doesnt mean that women are not capable to be soldiers just that most women would be better off in a different role that is not a physically demanding.[/b]
    THANK YOU TUNA WOWWWWWW YOU SAVED THE DAY

women are more fragile , maybe but that doesnt mean that they dont have the will-power to do things that men do[/b]
    wtf did i just say man?

this is copy/paste from my reply
    "all kind of stuff..not saying women cant do it because some can yes but not all..and not all men can do it but i think women are more fradgile then men..if we were sexiest then women wouldnt even be able to JOIN the military"

and in our military sexual harrasment is more by women then men.. okie ? women are plain horney!!! h34r:

Banned Senior Member

are woman more capable than u tuna? ( bed wise ) :P anyway we've gone way off topic so lets stop xD

TunaFishyMe

i am the king of the jungle on the bed
    rawrrr

the_man_slayer

people may be born physically different, but equality is different

woman have the same right as men, im not talkin about physical attributes

who are we to deny them their right?

yes woman are weaker than men, but doesnt mean they cant do 'a mans job' as u put it

venus williams could prolly beat tim henman at tennis for example.. or at arm wrestling

but yes, back to topic, zero owns xD

TunaFishyMe

of course.
    A woman can be the best soldier in the platoon (or whatever its called).
    If a woman wants to join the army, by all means. Im just saying no one is born equal in their capabilities. They should have the rights or the chance to try to achieve whatever they please to. But people who tell me that everyone is capable to do the same as someone else is misguided.
    I could play chess 24/7 but ill never play like Kasparov or Fischer because I was not born with that type of intelligence. (Fischer's IQ was like 180, mine is like 130-140). I could play basketball 24/7 and try my hardest but I would never beat Shaq...im about 150 pounds, 5'10. Even if I pump iron until i'm 250 pounds, shaq is still a foot taller than me. There is no way i can win.

I can program better than shaq and play video games better than bobby fischer bitch.

On topic, a character's ability is determined by the gear and the player. There is only so much you can push a character's gear. Its a the learning curved is not linear...so the better you get, the more it takes to push your ability. Once you get to a certain point, only gear matters. i dont think 00 is a pussy cuz he didnt wnat to fight 9+ dupers who just want to brag on youtube. He never said he was unbeatable. And I always thought he was a good sin.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Women are superior to men, in almost every aspect. Mentally, physically. Beeing a sex pet for few thousands of years have made them a bit softer as usual but most genes are still same and will hardly change over next milions of years.

As for zero, his still good, overrated or not. Havent played against or with him but i would still choose him to my party.

MillionVoices

saying HitMachine was a good player is about the same as saying George Bush is a good president[/b]
    Bush is A damn good president.

But its ok, I want to see you say Bush is a bad president when all of UK is owned by Muslims and its going to happen soon.

Im sure people from London, know what I mean.

Hitmachine was a good player. He would pwn 70 niggas wirth 60 chacrters also. HE just had magic hands.

MillionVoices

rofl people are still on the 0000000 band wagon
    for f00ks sake give the guy a break .I for one think si was the best sin on ares
    and an all round nice guy never had any problems with him being coky arrogant or twatish
    i was LUCKY enough to pk with him and his friends a few times it was always fun ! <no pun intended>
    I BEAT HIM ONCE when he was human i was so lucky to get the last hit :P
    any way Si keep yer chin up old boy and stop shagging fat women [/b]
    I love first name bases

Malachy ur a moron

P.S My Sig meant to melt your eyes.

MillionVoices

Excuse me but hitmachine was caught using kohack (he could use mp pot and hp pot at the same time), this guy never played fair..[/b]
    wasnt that some really GG warrior on Ares, then he got banned next day.

RiseAgainst_

Even if he did use it sometime, did u watch him use it in his pk videos when he could tank/own a lot of ppl? no. Thats what matters

Banned Senior Member

If I had +3 uniques and +10 items in KE I would tank 50 people

Banned

sorry for this, but this goes completely offtopic to zero.

vandy, it is only right for women to fight alongside OTHER WOMEN not with men. it has been proven that there are certain psychological problems when men and women try fighting together.

lets say there is a sniper and a women of higher rank is in command, she is the first to be shot. the unit is mixed with the same amount of men and women. all the men think that they have to save her because she is a woman, if a man got shot, your first priority being male is to rescue her. its just something in your mind telling you to do it. women can fight in combat, fuck yeah let them we have girls that come into the office all the time and say they will join the marines for educational purposes or something else. hell i know girls that can do 12 pullups, alot more than me and any of the other guys.

DeeCee

12 ????????? :lol:

i think i could do that now, tho my only workout was getting beer from shop to home XD

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast