Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 12 ????????? :lol: i think i could do that now, tho my only workout was getting beer from shop to ...
Page: 8

Banned

12 ????????? :lol:

i think i could do that now, tho my only workout was getting beer from shop to home XD[/b]
    yeah, in order to get 100 on the pullup portion of the physical, you got to do 20 dead hang pullups, which means your arms are fully straight, and i can only do like 3 :X, but i havent tried in 3 weeks, so maybe i can get to 5 now.

TunaFishyMe

no one is superior to me

wasnt that some really GG warrior on Ares, then he got banned next day.[/b]
    Monsterkill

From the videos i saw.. 000000 or however many it was.. was better than most.. but if everyone hates him so much then why keep making posts about him..

and hitmachine may have cheated.. i never saw any of the links to it or anything because i quit for a while.. but he was a very good warrior as far as beramus goes.. which is saying much i guess

Speed

actually i think it was Xrated

G0D

Bush is A damn good president.

But its ok, I want to see you say Bush is a bad president when all of UK is owned by Muslims and its going to happen soon.

Im sure people from London, know what I mean.[/b]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO....!!!!!!

flamthrow

But its ok, I want to see you say Bush is a bad president when all of UK is owned by Muslims and its going to happen soon.

Im sure people from London, know what I mean.

Hitmachine was a good player. He would pwn 70 niggas wirth 60 chacrters also. HE just had magic hands.[/b]
    If you think London is bad, try Brussels or Paris. London is a fairytale compared to that.
    On topic, Zero was talented and very skilled. The people can doubt as much as they want now, but they couldnt beat him then. Dont drag him down now when you have no way of backing up your words.

the_man_slayer

Im sure people from London, know what I mean.

Hitmachine was a good player. He would pwn 70 niggas wirth 60 chacrters also. HE just had magic hands.[/b]
    ok u obviously no fuk all

and ontopic, zero was/is very skilled at a sin, and was one of the best..

so stop dragging him into shit, all i ever see is people draggin his name into stuff

MiSS_DMeAnOr

wasnt this meant to be about zero not george bloody bush?

@ gondon - jeez man u suceeded melting my eyes...

@ (cant remember the name) - ty, i understand what u mean by my post now, forgot zero stopped playing ages ago.

stay on topic and talk about zero's skills or somthing. ^^

Trawma_35

zero own all kkthxBB ^^

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Zero was damn good yes, but he was not the only rogue who could do Minorheal+pot combo. I can name several rogues who'd 1v1 him w/ equal gear and the outcome would be who ran out of pots first. He just happend to be on of the few who made a memorable video.

And on the subject of nychris, Chris was about the nicest guy you could meet, He told me that Zero would win most 1v1s w/ him but he was not as good at team play, (ie, not as good at curing others and healing them when they need to) I've seen a video where a warrior and chris pwned like 10 people because chris was such a smart player. He also said he was confident that Mickey(Hanz0, Mee from blood could beat him), and who am I to doubt a guy who had 3.3m np when the 2nd highest on all severs were 1.3m almost 2 years ago.

Fun fact: When chris still played he could've had Top 5 clan on EVERY sever alone.

MillionVoices

If you think London is bad, try Brussels or Paris. London is a fairytale compared to that.
    On topic, Zero was talented and very skilled. The people can doubt as much as they want now, but they couldnt beat him then. Dont drag him down now when you have no way of backing up your words.[/b]
    In every country around the world when you move in the custom is to assimilate to their culture.

The muslims go like this , we come to your country and you MUST ASSIMLATE to US or else we will fcuk you.

fucking bastards.

ArminVanBuuren

Zero was damn good yes, but he was not the only rogue who could do Minorheal+pot combo. I can name several rogues who'd 1v1 him w/ equal gear and the outcome would be who ran out of pots first. He just happend to be on of the few who made a memorable video.

And on the subject of nychris, Chris was about the nicest guy you could meet, He told me that Zero would win most 1v1s w/ him but he was not as good at team play, (ie, not as good at curing others and healing them when they need to) I've seen a video where a warrior and chris pwned like 10 people because chris was such a smart player. He also said he was confident that Mickey(Hanz0, Mee from blood could beat him), and who am I to doubt a guy who had 3.3m np when the 2nd highest on all severs were 1.3m almost 2 years ago.

Fun fact: When chris still played he could've had Top 5 clan on EVERY sever alone.[/b]
    Funny but completely true. :P

Due to the time I've been around in Ares, I've seen NYchris and Zero topics since the very first day I posted in a forum...the fact is, that even if Zero was a great solo-fighter, NYchris was a great supporting rogue (afaik, he would have been able to heal faster that the priest itself in quite some ocassions).

There will be always great players, and from different generations...everytime we get a new expansion with some new features a new war god will pop up, but you'll never notice unless that guy keeps pking the whole day long or makes a nice video that will end uploaded to youtube and seen by millions and millions of turks wanting to use the same char's name with a 1 or 2 on name.

Ares is the older server, thus, the one with the highest rate of experienced players and the one with better items...however, also the one with the highest rate of "legit" duped items (you will see many godly items, which coincidentally will be never wiped). In that kind of world, only the ones that learn how to find an advantage just by using skills instead of getting +9s and +3 uniques are the ones that deserve to be mentioned by the older and newer generations...imo, Zero proved one of those players (even if he IS a little arrogant...c'mon, his own guide says so :P ).

PS: I will always regret there never was a Bobert vs. 0000000 video.

MillionVoices

bobert was 62 like forever until GM gave him free lvls and then a whole scandal broke out.

lol yea i remember that one, he had a set of plate +8, a set of fp +8, a set of chitin +8 and a set of shell +8, every level or 2 he equiped new set xD

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast