Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: KE question

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: KE question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There was a bobert vs payn00 video hahahaha...
Page: 9

There was a bobert vs payn00 video hahahaha

Thats the story of how bad GMs fucked up KO

Made the work of good GMs completely useless.

PS: That video was hilarious!

ArminVanBuuren

waaaaa where can I get it?

I would like to see a vs. between BoberTR and 0000000TR

Banned

waaaaa where can I get it?

I would like to see a vs. between BoberTR and 0000000TR [/b]
    didnt think bobert was turk and 000 was turk
    what you talking about ? :S

G0D

what you talking about ? :S[/b]
    And there was the stupid spam of the day...

Banned

And there was the stupid spam of the day...[/b]
    and yours is any better <_<

Lemon

and yours is any better <_<[/b]
    No it isn&#39;t and neither is this but even though you make a very valid point and I make a very valid point you&#39;re still a spamwhore.

G0D

No it isn&#39;t and neither is this but even though you make a very valid point and I make a very valid point you&#39;re still a spamwhore.[/b]
    THE LEMON STRIKES AGAIN!

And on the subject of nychris, Chris was about the nicest guy you could meet, He told me that Zero would win most 1v1s w/ him but he was not as good at team play, (ie, not as good at curing others and healing them when they need to) I&#39;ve seen a video where a warrior and chris pwned like 10 people because chris was such a smart player. He also said he was confident that Mickey(Hanz0, Mee from blood could beat him), and who am I to doubt a guy who had 3.3m np when the 2nd highest on all severs were 1.3m almost 2 years ago.[/b]
    Having been in the same clan with both of them before (AlmaLibre/Hatred), I can say both Chris and zero were very well rounded players and worked well in both solo and teamplay. To say that zero isn&#39;t good in curing others is not very true because there were countless times that he has played the support role in a larger clan parties...sometimes he cured quicker than the priest, which was something. And to be honest, Chris&#39; combo really wasn&#39;t bad either.

GAH! It was so long ago anywaaaaay....! The main thing was that both of them and their friends had fun.

ArminVanBuuren

what you talking about ? :S[/b]
    Don&#39;t know if you are still playing or not, but every average Ares player can just go Moradon and see plenty chars with some famous names and a TR or something else as a nickname...I&#39;ve seen B0bert, xXBobertXx, BoberTR, x0000000x, TR0000000TR, karamurat_0000000 :P and some others, which obviously are or very huge fans or are not original enough to get their own names (I&#39;ve even seen NYChrist, but that one was funny :lol: )

Offtopic PS: (to G0D) that girl in your avatar is cute. Who&#39;s her? (if you don&#39;t mind the question ofc)

Banned

Offtopic PS: (to G0D) that girl in your avatar is cute. Who&#39;s her? (if you don&#39;t mind the question ofc)[/b]
    not sure but i seen it in someone elses avatar at rankinga long time ago

but yes she is very fucking hot if you see her even bigger picture.. mmm turns me on

Lemon

THE LEMON STRIKES AGAIN![/b]
    Go masturbate or something.

G0D

Don&#39;t know if you are still playing or not, but every average Ares player can just go Moradon and see plenty chars with some famous names and a TR or something else as a nickname...I&#39;ve seen B0bert, xXBobertXx, BoberTR, x0000000x, TR0000000TR, karamurat_0000000 :P and some others, which obviously are or very huge fans or are not original enough to get their own names (I&#39;ve even seen NYChrist, but that one was funny :lol: )

Offtopic PS: (to G0D) that girl in your avatar is cute. Who&#39;s her? (if you don&#39;t mind the question ofc)[/b]
    Dunno lol. But yeah she is hot

Go masturbate or something.[/b]
    Already did thanks.

Only one who beat every1 in Hatred was Raine h34r: Best priest ever![/b]
    I remember Raine, we used to farm abyss at the same time.

the_man_slayer

LetsVsTime (1 month ago) Marked as spam

"Nychris you are best combo star in Knight OnLine Because 0000000 have a program see 0000000 vs videos mana is fll not any goes Mana aLL time fLL in vs? pLs see good"

was a comment on youtube....... rofl! xD

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast