Trying to contact: forums name: Tormenter

This is a discussion on Trying to contact: forums name: Tormenter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Do not Flame or move please. Cannot get a hold of Tormenter theres been a big paypal miss understanding and ...
Page: 1

sabaka2

Thumbs down

Do not Flame or move please.

Cannot get a hold of Tormenter theres been a big paypal miss understanding and good amount of money whent on hold
    IF you please respond and we can sort all this out, if not... I have full proof of trade on paypal and conversation from the trade. I hope you're just not getting my emails: Hate for a Good Gun to get banned.

Cleatus

Do not Flame or move please.

Cannot get a hold of Tormenter theres been a big paypal miss understanding and good amount of money whent on hold
    IF you please respond and we can sort all this out, if not... I have full proof of trade on paypal and conversation from the trade. I hope you're just not getting my emails: Hate for a Good Gun to get banned.[/b]
    Hmm. This would be a terrible thing to see. Giving him the benefit of the doubt: Approximately 1.5 weeks ago - he and his brother both stated they were looking to get an ISP update. Let's just hope his internet is down for the time being.

They've both been active for about 6 weeks in game, Vent, and MSN - and have suddenly disappeared. I'm not defending him, I'm simply asking for a brief period of patience and benefit of the doubt.

Sabaka, check your PM's please.

yea sry bout that sabaka i already tried getting in contact with u but so far no luck,
    still waiting on u to answer my messages. when u get on send me a message on msn.
    thanks

sabaka2

Problem is being resolved by paypal atm, money is still on negative dough lets hope this works.