Recurring Bill with "Click&Buy" ?

This is a discussion on Recurring Bill with "Click&Buy" ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys Does that option work with clickandbuy if i book from my normal bank account? Because ive activated it ...
Page: 1

venom

Hi guys
    Does that option work with clickandbuy if i book from my normal bank account?
    Because ive activated it but i got to purchase it every time.

venom

Is it working for anyone using ClickAndBuy?

venom

bump

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

the recurring billing does work with click and buy because I was using a cc for all of my kc/premium purchases. Then as soon as i purchased plat. with c&b my recurring billing was turned back to "on." So i had to log the website and turn it off so k2 couldn't swindle more cash out of their sneaky paws.

Got a question about this, lets' say someone has used their credit card on their account, bought plat. prem, etc, and then went into MyKOL and turned recurring billing off. Ok, done deals. But let's say this same person decides to sell their account a month down the road, could the new owner, just re-enable to recurring billing and fuck the old owner, until of course the old owner notices, charges back, and whoop account banned ?