Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyways i have ss coming of the lurer , funny thing is he is on this forum hahaha sad thing ...
Page: 2

Banned

anyways i have ss coming of the lurer , funny thing is he is on this forum hahaha sad thing for this orc clan leader to do these things for jealousy

Eazy

wtf you talking about , your admiting to luring bosses to town ? or you just increasing your post count , and poison get the heck off my topic your non sense isnt needed here , this is not a FLAME TOPIC its a general discussion about luring to town[/b]
    Did anywhere in that post i admit to luring anything? i just said ur fuking clan are trade spammers and got what u fuking deserved

Banned

Did anywhere in that post i admit to luring anything? i just said ur fuking clan are trade spammers and got what u fuking deserved[/b]

rephrase ? kk ty

ss of the trade spam and i will handle it , or no ss and your just waisting your time then cause anyone can say it

Bizzzy

real mature btw you guys are real good since you cant take bosses you got to lure on us shows so much maturity. and what are you talking about ???

Rampage

success~!

13/11/2007 11:51:27 AM nikleo Frawst your a real ass
    13/11/2007 11:51:29 AM nikleo Frawst dam
    13/11/2007 11:51:36 AM nikleo Frawst and yoru a faggot
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM Frawst nikleo GOOD ONE!
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM nikleo Frawst who has sex with your father
    13/11/2007 11:51:43 AM Frawst nikleo real mature
    13/11/2007 11:51:45 AM Frawst nikleo you sure your 24?

rofl, good one

Banned

13/11/2007 11:51:27 AM nikleo Frawst your a real ass
    13/11/2007 11:51:29 AM nikleo Frawst dam
    13/11/2007 11:51:36 AM nikleo Frawst and yoru a faggot
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM Frawst nikleo GOOD ONE!
    13/11/2007 11:51:39 AM nikleo Frawst who has sex with your father
    13/11/2007 11:51:43 AM Frawst nikleo real mature
    13/11/2007 11:51:45 AM Frawst nikleo you sure your 24?

rofl, good one[/b]

this guys epenis is very big , he is a real tough guy behind a computer , oo look at me i can piss you off , o look at me i can act like a reallly toughy guy behind my mommys cpu , ooo look at me look at me , gj douche bag

Is this guy really a clan leader of "one of the top Akara clans"

Lol? Gogo randomly flame people after they tell you exactly what to do in the situation. Funny how your telling people to get a life after you respond after every post trolling this topic lol.

Like its been said, kill it then be there when the next one respawns.. or just kill it faster in the first place.

CHAOTICSOULZ FOR LIFE LOLZ.

stupid topic

ragiyr

The bosses weren't lured while we were trying to kill it. We logged on, and on a2 sq was in town, a3 hq was in town, and a4 sq was in town again. We know someone did it for the simple fact they didn't want our clan to have the boss. The point of the topic is that it's dumb that someone can lure it to town for whatever reason and the box gets bugged. The guards can not kill the boss, so it just sets there until someone waste their pots, or servers restart. Boxes should drop from a boss even if it is hit by a guard.

The bosses weren't lured while we were trying to kill it. We logged on, and on a2 sq was in town, a3 hq was in town, and a4 sq was in town again. We know someone did it for the simple fact they didn't want our clan to have the boss. The point of the topic is that it's dumb that someone can lure it to town for whatever reason and the box gets bugged. The guards can not kill the boss, so it just sets there until someone waste their pots, or servers restart. Boxes should drop from a boss even if it is hit by a guard.[/b]

if that happens, every1 lure all bosses, and last hit it....................

and +1 to curly man, its amazing hes leader of #1 akara clan, and hes a cocky little kid that flames every single post, maybe u should stop bitching about it nikleo, cuz the only thing u can actually do is what puppet said, and kill it, and get the next one that spawns u fucking duche. and the only one growing an epenis is you, u talk so much shit when people are giving you actual advice, u think that just cuz ur clans #1 on akara (which has like 0 good players, except grobs' clan), that ur the boss or something

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Some lowlife is reluring them to town...guess certain people don't even have respect for themselves anymore.

Banned Senior Member

This guy has psyhic problems :S

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Guess his mother didn't give him enough love as a child.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

120 hours this week, gg sneaky ^^

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast