Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: luring akara bosses to town within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we ran into similar issues on girakon, sucks but u get over it eventually. Welcome to the joys of a ...
Page: 7

snipelord

we ran into similar issues on girakon, sucks but u get over it eventually. Welcome to the joys of a new, infested server if ppl cant kill it, they figure no one should :\[/b]
    people do that shit on ares with harpy queens ><

Havoc2

do u ever wonder why ur wife left you? remember the day ur wife kicked u out of the house and u didnt anywhere to go? the first thing on ur mind was.. "omfg how am i going to play ko"?? you are 26+ years old and look at how retarded u are. maybe thats the reason?[/b]

WOW, thats still to far. Game life is seperate from real life, you ever think he plays ko to forget about that? As pathetic as he might be on the forum right now thats still too far.

TOYSOLDIER_

WOW, thats still to far. Game life is seperate from real life, you ever think he plays ko to forget about that? As pathetic as he might be on the forum right now thats still too far.[/b]
    game life is his life.
    did i kill the topic? :S

kennyburger

game life is his life.
    did i kill the topic? :S[/b]
    no but you are a retarded poster. don&#39;t say nothing about someone when you completely know nothing about them. thats like me strait out going to say your an alcoholic/druggie.

TOYSOLDIER_

no but you are a retarded poster. don&#39;t say nothing about someone when you completely know nothing about them. thats like me strait out going to say your an alcoholic/druggie.[/b]
    how u know i know noting about him?
    what do u know about me to call me a retarded poster? u should apply that to urself fucking moron.

kennyburger

i honestly don&#39;t know if u do or don&#39;t know him.i know nothing about you nor honestly care. and i am not a fucking moron, your the one who came into this topic and completely wen&#39;t off the subject.

ragiyr

what do u know about me to call me a retarded poster?[/b]
    Going out on a limb here, but maybe because you post retarded things? And to think, I dont even have a degree in rocket science.

Banned

toysoldier the post u made up there, was completely retarded, and gave no meaning at all...

so yea, i agree with Kenny

kennyburger

Going out on a limb here, but maybe because you post retarded things? And to think, I dont even have a degree in rocket science.[/b]
    ofc, i don&#39;t sit at my pc thinking of some smart thing to say.

Record

orc side is constant bugged bosses , i think k2 should do something about this because a gaurd hit it is bugged ? i mean there is no argument here this is a stupid command from there programers ....[/b]

when did i ever say you scammed me? =/

i love how you constantly call other clans shit, you think your such a big gun on akara, dont forget how well chaotic souls went.

Puppet told you exactly what to do, its what everyone does. Your acting like a baby "omg they screwed my boss im gonna whine on forums instead of doing something about it"

And wtf with the sport illustrated comment?[/b]
    I liked that chaotic soulz commented, pwned.

kk so what were you trying to achieve from posting this Nikleo?

A team of duff priests to surround Eslant town and Sleep the bosses being lured. I know k2 takes ages to fix anything, but this has been out since the game was created, it&#39;s there for obvious reasons. You tell puppetyuber that this not a flame topic, than you flame him. Thats really going to make him stop. Puppetyuber does consider himself good gun, more than others, and his clan might be considered shit to some, but it&#39;s far better than ChaoticSoulz ever was.

Close This Topic, Mute that idiot that made it also.

TOYSOLDIER_

i honestly don&#39;t know if u do or don&#39;t know him.i know nothing about you nor honestly care. and i am not a fucking moron, your the one who came into this topic and completely wen&#39;t off the subject.[/b]
    k, we used to paly together. i know how he was and thats everything i said above. he talks like hes some hot shit. u should read more next time before open ur mouth like a fucking moron that u are. kthnxbb close this topic pls cuz i know nickleo wont bother to come here and talk more shits.

Record

if im not wrong, u are 188/189 the biggest scammers in myko, scammed half of the myko community and marjolaine ( account trade/borrow items _Quit_clan? lol). he only took back wut was taken from him, what are you crying about? u finally know how it feels like to be scammed? an eye for an eye moved on pls its been 2 years already rofl!
    no pls nickleo dont scared me ok plss.
    lol ill tell u the story.

back when u joined my clan, um there were alot of funny moments. as i recall some of the most memorible ones. u really amazed me with telling how awesome ur pk skill was on ventrillo everytime u logon vent. stories such as how u owned level 70s with glowy dildos with ur level 61 sin really made me laughed. tho u rarely steps in cz? and omggg remember when u tell me of how pwnage u were when u owned talos SOLO and got and IB??? i litterally shits in my pants from laughing dude. whenever u got owned it always the LAG omfg lagsss.
    aside from that, u left my clan to join with scammers like 188/189 cuz i didnt help u with gear was simply sad. up until now i still see how u support/friends with them even tho u know about their scam histories.. so wut does that make you then?
    u and ur clan sucked on girakon, what makes u think u will succeed in akara or watever?

do u ever wonder why ur wife left you? remember the day ur wife kicked u out of the house and u didnt anywhere to go? the first thing on ur mind was.. "omfg how am i going to play ko"?? you are 26+ years old and look at how retarded u are. maybe thats the reason?
    sorry for bringing up personal stories, but im not the dumbass that tell everyone everything about my personal life lol

OK NICK, I&#39;LL LEAVE U ALONE SO CRY ON OK!![/b]
    The bolded part remind me of *RW* aka Pwnag3factor.
    The Italics part is just brutal.

If you scam and get scammed, its all Karma and Learn from it(Don&#39;t Scam).

i honestly don&#39;t know if u do or don&#39;t know him.i know nothing about you nor honestly care. and i am not a fucking moron, your the one who came into this topic and completely wen&#39;t off the subject.[/b]
    He didn&#39;t take this topic off-course, he just responded/defended himself.

You&#39;re a pretty honest guy.

p.s. this topic is just to good.

TOYSOLDIER_

toysoldier the post u made up there, was completely retarded, and gave no meaning at all...

so yea, i agree with Kenny[/b]
    i came here to tell nick his clan sucks. its only the first week on new server and he already talk mad shits. he got offended i guess, and "wanted to tell a story about me" as a threat or some shit.. he thought i care about it.
    u should read the whole thread before u comment on my post. cuz u know noting, yet u talk like u know wtf is going on.
    the only people that come to this guys defense are his clannies so yeah go kiss his ass and make it look better ok guys.

Banned

the "game life, his life" comment, was what i thought was pretty uncommon...

And im not even his clan, so get your facts straight

kennyburger

i came here to tell nick his clan sucks. its only the first week on new server and he already talk mad shits. he got offended i guess, and "wanted to tell a story about me" as a threat or some shit.. he thought i care about it.
    u should read the whole thread before u comment on my post. cuz u know noting, yet u talk like u know wtf is going on.
    the only people that come to this guys defense are his clannies so yeah go kiss his ass and make it look better ok guys.[/b]
    yes Judge does suck so bad look at us we&#39;re grade 5.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast