Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

memory rellapse......ull get over it

This is a discussion on memory rellapse......ull get over it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry guyz but i was just poppin for a visit.........sumbody alwayz duz this from time to time haha...............soo how many ...
Page: 1

AciDDreamZz

sorry guyz but i was just poppin for a visit.........sumbody alwayz duz this from time to time haha...............soo how many old timerz still hang out here? if you know me u know the timez i speak of..........:-)

as for wut ive been up to?.........GW, WoW, here n there KO, Tiger Woods PGA, etc........still playin gamez just not this one, i pop in here n there but mostly playin WoW lately, but itz not all that, prolly wont keep it goin, i check out the occasional Beta's also, bout to check out one called Project Torque from Aeria Games. i still keep in touch with a few friendz from KO on msn...........still have all my old characterz......AciDDreamZ, Tronk, gutha82, WonKaVatoR, etc.........too many to list.........haha

might start playin KO again just to put some time in with old friendz that still play.......soo be on the look out at the nearest farm spot or in ur face on the occasional Boss........hehe...........soo if ya know me and ya still play send me a pm maybe we can go kill together or sumtn

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

slm
    find me on GW - name: Protoss Stalker

AciDDreamZz

haha.........lutz...........wutz up bro, ill have to do that, Adis if u remember him has been playin an old accnt of mine and i was gonna start playin it some more, got on a dry spell........but ill have to log in and add ya quick for when i do.........:-)

and before some of those who knew my GF who played one of my priests(gutha82) and sometimez _MYRIANNA_, yeah, we're still together and yeah we still play some games together.........her health improved as some of u know she had problemz for while.

hey hey acidreamzz remember moi... Daz of DeathKnights im pretty sure i playd with you adis, nick and sam quite alot

KirbyKommando

what's up with all the "z's"? Is that how I'll be writing when I quit KO?

^^

AciDDreamZz

wOOt, i remember ya, havent seen that name in a long ass time tho, DeathKnights........ALOT of GG'z there.........i still talk to Sam on msn also........:-)

u get used to it Kirby.........lol........same with the .................................................. .............................itz just me.........:-)

yay, i remember you with your ghaaaayy +8 ixb haha and then the uber gay ib blah legend

didnt dragonfaire play your account for a while?

AciDDreamZz

yep yep..........that she did.........still talk to her here n there also........lol

poiz3n

why do u talk like that? its fucking gay
    or should i say, itz fucking gay.. loser gtfo

DragonFire

You probably won't remember me, but I was in 8ball. I always talked to you on vent when I was human. hello

AciDDreamZz

hello dragon, yes i do remember, im not that old "yet".............lol...........:-)

"why do u talk like that? its fucking gay
    or should i say, itz fucking gay.. loser gtfo"...........and may i ask how u know "fucking gays" talk?........nevermind, not sure i wanna know the answer to that

Banned

acid dreamz spits on everything he touches!

ko.........izz liekzzzzzzzzzz.................the zame oldzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

theDEAN

Hello lover :P
    I have something for you.....to improve your come back check the msn!!!
    I think you remember what was OoAcidDreamzoO

hey acid, remember me? xD

i'm playing wow now, level 66 on my 4th character (got 3 other 70's)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast