Spam/Locked: ? My topis was locked?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: ? My topis was locked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering why my topic was locked??? Anyone wanna respond to that? And Spam..... this is so funny...
Page: 1

KentuckyWildcat

Thumbs up

Just wondering why my topic was locked??? Anyone wanna respond to that? And Spam..... this is so funny

Aba

what did you say?

KentuckyWildcat

Talking

what did you say?[/b]
    Guys and girls, It's like this, If we the Orcs would follow the path of the humans on how to obtain NPS, this is how it's done.>>> Lets say in the human race there is like 525,000 humans, all ya do is out of every 1000 humans you have 750 duffers to hide behind the rogues, warriors, and BP= battle priests, that is the ones that will fight, and then all players on you side wins NPS, ofc if Orcs are not buffed sure the tough rogues and warriors/ BP's get their kill, really shows how tough they are, oh and btw humans are not pkers, or atleast the most of them, this is what they are KSERS/LEECHS. Now i told how i see it. Now everyone give you thoughts on how you see it. TY

GYVERFORCE ROCKZ !!!!!

Cadence96

A locked topic isn't an invitation to open a new one. Why don't you /pm a mod?
    mod= moderator

KentuckyWildcat

A locked topic isn't an invitation to open a new one. Why don't you /pm a mod?
    mod= moderator[/b]
    Just can't figure how it was spam,,,,to locked?

Speed

lol cause it was way too dumb to not be locked xD

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

I wasn't the one who locked it.. but just so you know, if a mod DOES lock a topic.. as it has been said -- don't make a new one. If you want to pm them inquiring about why it was locked that's perfectly alright, but making a new topic will just get you into deeper issues.

My interpretation of why your topic was locked was this: You made a topic that really didn't have much to do with discussing KO; you pretty much were ranting about how some people in CZ have to have duffers and a bunch of people in order to make NP -- if everyone who got killed in cz by a gang bang like this made a topic then we would be SWAMPED day and night with topics of this nature. I, personally, could cry every other minute.. but whatever.

err and i just looked on a diff tab and saw that shurt already locked this, so WHATEVER that's already done ;x