Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Nice idea

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Nice idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not that proud to be a dutchman [/b] Why not oO...
Page: 2

fat_kelly

im not that proud to be a dutchman [/b]
    Why not oO

im not proud to live in the netherlands as a turk

u cant bann turk ip's because there also turks living in germany/ the Netherlands and other countrys so they could go to the server and still do that all

but only urks cheat dupe??? NO also englisch speaking ppl every country has his bad apples just because turk players outnumber all other countries u see moore turkisch badd apples

Banned Senior Member

Why not oO[/b]

Simple becouse he is turk

lollerfausto

im not proud to live in the netherlands as a turk

u cant bann turk ip's because there also turks living in germany/ the Netherlands and other countrys so they could go to the server and still do that all

but only urks cheat dupe??? NO also englisch speaking ppl every country has his bad apples just because turk players outnumber all other countries u see moore turkisch badd apples[/b]
    turks cant talk english thats my concern. WE english players/english speaking players have to adept TO turks on a United Stats Knight Online USKO. Seriously its like all turks go to USA and say to everybody to talk turkish or the real americans < wich are immigrants aswell lolz > get banned out of the United states..

u cannot say this game is like real life offcourse everyone adepts to the country where he she lives ore atleast try

but this game is played by many children who dont know englisch there is no need for them because almost everyone knows turkisch

Why do u keep saying "englisch" ?I though u wre joking but u keep repeating it like that xD

bad habbit i typed to fast so it goes automaticly while i also know its wrong

do i care? no this is a forum and not a school ore something

NO

transfer = lvl 80&#39;s on new server???? no thx
    not only turks hack/dupe/scam its just more noticed because of 90¤ of ko players are turks

didinino

i just had a nice idea.

They need to make a server with out turks so the turks can hack, scam and dupe .....
    till than i play WoW[/b]
    if u take 30 sec to check ko4life u will see most scammers speak clr english.

enjoy questing till u die (wow).

OLD1953

Well, I&#39;m working to increase the English speaking population on Diez, and it does seem to help.

What I do is this: I run to abyss, and kill the stupid low lvl mobs for maybe 20 minutes. That gives me a dozen or so items I need like a hole in the head, but useful to noobs.

I then go to Moradon and yell, Who Wants Free Stuff for NOOBS.

Anyone that understands that will respond, and get stuff free like +6 dex rings, +6 str rings, middle class weapons and so forth.

Promotes english among the noobs, and promotes new players.

It&#39;s nothing uncommon for me to give a real noob a full set of armor and weapons to start off. And a million or so coins.

(Sigh, forced patch and reboot there, had to relog.)

This kind of start increases the probability of a new player sticking with the game, IMHO. And that means the English speakers will stick a bit more than non English speakers, and that means more people I can talk to.

BTW, I don&#39;t ask where anyone is from, I just want to understand them.

The number of english speakers does seem to be on the rise, so maybe it is helping.

kelly... you need a new signature... proud to be retarded...

i just had a nice idea.

They need to make a server with out turks so the turks can hack, scam and dupe ech other on the rest on server&#39;s. Whole turkey IP ban on this new server, and free server transfer from ur old server to the new server. I think much ppl gonna play again when this happens, so evrey body can understand eachother if you speak english

(if GM see this, pleas do something with this)
    till than i play WoW[/b]
    you would be surprised how dead the servers would be / how there still is an immense amount of duping despite no turkey players.. you&#39;d be amazed at how many non-Turks contribute to the demise of the game.

Tristan

Hey, you&#39;re retarded ok? Thank you. Come have a look at girakon, it&#39;s not the turks that are sucking the gm cock this time.

just hush all u server hoppers and go xp

stupid topic

zeg deze zinnen maar bij een paar turken uit je buurt en neem het op en stuur het naar mij aub

would be a great idea. we must have all thought of this but the k2 network cannot directly show racial intentions on any nation. so its nto in their best interests to do so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast