Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Spam/Locked: Nice idea

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Nice idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; turks cant talk english thats my concern. WE english players/english speaking players have to adept TO turks on a United ...
Page: 3

turks cant talk english thats my concern. WE english players/english speaking players have to adept TO turks on a United Stats Knight Online USKO. Seriously its like all turks go to USA and say to everybody to talk turkish or the real americans < wich are immigrants aswell lolz > get banned out of the United states..[/b]
    Its happening RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK......can anyone say Mexicans......? come to U.S, we are FORCED to learn spanish in school....2 years for me. (Now i take german cause i now have that option)

Im not racist its just this for me....ur in OUR country, our national language is English...i shouldnt HAVE TO know spanish to go about day to day business in MY COUNTRY, if u come here to visit fine...if i come mexico fine...if u live here SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH FFS!

"I said Good Day!"

im not a racist neither but i feel that people who choose and play ko must at least speak some english. enough 2 understand and communicate with.

Its happening RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK......can anyone say Mexicans......? come to U.S, we are FORCED to learn spanish in school....2 years for me. (Now i take german cause i now have that option)

Im not racist its just this for me....ur in OUR country, our national language is English...i shouldnt HAVE TO know spanish to go about day to day business in MY COUNTRY, if u come here to visit fine...if i come mexico fine...if u live here SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH FFS!

"I said Good Day!"[/b]
    alot of countries teach 2nd and even 3rd languege except for the basic...
    isnt there french in some of the places in USA?

Well, I&#39;m working to increase the English speaking population on Diez, and it does seem to help.

What I do is this: I run to abyss, and kill the stupid low lvl mobs for maybe 20 minutes. That gives me a dozen or so items I need like a hole in the head, but useful to noobs.

I then go to Moradon and yell, Who Wants Free Stuff for NOOBS.

Anyone that understands that will respond, and get stuff free like +6 dex rings, +6 str rings, middle class weapons and so forth.

Promotes english among the noobs, and promotes new players.

It&#39;s nothing uncommon for me to give a real noob a full set of armor and weapons to start off. And a million or so coins.

(Sigh, forced patch and reboot there, had to relog.)

This kind of start increases the probability of a new player sticking with the game, IMHO. And that means the English speakers will stick a bit more than non English speakers, and that means more people I can talk to.

BTW, I don&#39;t ask where anyone is from, I just want to understand them.

The number of english speakers does seem to be on the rise, so maybe it is helping.[/b]

this guy is GG

Aba

Gira just came out and already we&#39;re speaking about the "new server" -_-

HotAsIce

Thats wierd, cause I was never forced to learn spanish, and I&#39;m in my second year of college come september 24th

alot of countries teach 2nd and even 3rd languege except for the basic...
    isnt there french in some of the places in USA?[/b]
    Yeah he is just one of those ignoramus&#39;s who fail to realize that english is NOT the official language of the United States, and that in fact the majority of speakers in numerous states did not speak english as a first language upon entering the union. Spanish is a big part of US culture too, not only English. In fact there are other English languages as well, such as Creole. I dare you to go to a French Creole American, a Navaho American, or a speaker of any other original American language besides English and tell them that their American language isn&#39;t good enough for you.

Yeah he is just one of those ignoramus&#39;s who fail to realize that english is NOT the official language of the United States[/b]

If I&#39;m not mistaken, English actually was declared the official language of America only a few months ago. Read something about it in the newspaper.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123